Attention:evo 7 Stolen

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lan evo

3,000 RPM
my fren evo 7 was stolen today from his home.he park his car inside his home.he slept at 2am.but no alarm siren whatsover.today woke up car not there anymore.pls if anyone spotted pls call me or his num
car got no sticker,very plain.behind got no evolution emblem

016 555 3800 ken

012 5176593 loong

car pics

e7.jpg

e73.jpg

lan evo,

Bro, de car been stolen in KL? Which area? Wil spread de newz among our MLOC members in order to help out!!! Any other extra info?

stolen in kampar,perak.

thanks.spread words around.

geeeeee.......it always strike fear in my heart whenever such news comes out....damn.....

wat alarm was he using then may i ask.......

guys...get your alarm done up properly .....heres another example......not to say 100% anti theft but at least something lor......

2 way alarm with clifford anti hijack

clifford not activated

chasis ct9a-0007985

engine 4g63-db1838

erm....clifford got many series 1.....avt guard 5 ? 750 ? or base model ?

i think alarm better get those GSM based like Captor......

Sad to heard that, will look around for you if spot any EVO7 with this colour + ARC intercooler...what exhaust he used?

DD, while I agree alarm is important to deter, I think in this case the thief are damn bold and 'desperate' to steal an evo from WITHIN the house compound/porch.

Ken,
I suspect the the thief 'prise' open the bonnet first and in the matter of a few seconds, remove either the battery or sirens wiring (CUT) hence stop the siren. Few second might not be noticable enough to wake your fren up.

This theory should apply if your fren dun have
1. Bonnel lock
2. Backup Siren

Anyway, will spread the word out . So sorry to hear this.

p.s: Sticking this tread up ..

sigh.......i thought now already until evo 9.....how come still got ppl wan to target 7......jia lak.....retro fashion ah....

dd:clifford blackjax 4

slivia:hks hiper

b18cr:thanks,dun think got chance to get it back

they will open ur car bonnet and cut off the alarm siren......

i think got chance to get it back lar....... cos my car already got stolen twice and both time also found back and my fren E6.5 & E7 also got stolen before and found back also......will look out for ur frens car......

Evo_TM said:
they will open ur car bonnet and cut off the alarm siren......

i think got chance to get it back lar....... cos my car already got stolen twice and both time also found back and my fren E6.5 & E7 also got stolen before and found back also......will look out for ur frens car......

where u and ur fren found back the car?

good luck, but investment in alarm is good provided it's with tracking device,
but all this is solely to lucks, high chance it will end up in track

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom