ATTENTION all ALTEZZA'S owner out there!

porosaki

1,000 RPM
For our next gathering, JAHAX's suggestion:

1. Meeting Place:
Burger King, at Gombak's Petronas which is next to Destina and before shell, somewhere before the 1st toll to Genting, or Destina itself.

2. Trip to:
R&R before going up to genting, dont know what the name is but i think R&R Janda Baik, is it??? ... got abundance of nice clean stalls and also McD to chose between ... can go for lunch mann!!!

3. Date:
How about Sunday, December, 3rd???

4. Time:
How about mornin, let say between 10.00 - 11.00 am at Gombak's BK.

5. Cost:
For toll, RM8.00 only to and fro;
For petrol, depends on how heavy is your right foot!!!;
For food and drinks, depends on how big is your tank!!!.

Further, i have surveyed the highway last weekend and the upgrade has been completed, no problem.

How??? any other suggestion???

BTW JAHAX nice of u to do the survey on the highway too.

Thanks bro ... one you yam cha

Just my suggestion ... unless somebody can come up with better ideas.

Fact correction, there was (and i think is) still upgrade to the highway before the tunnel, one lane left ... sorry, forgot.

So Altezzarians ... are you guys in???

Shall we open to other Toyotarians???

Need the feedback.

Chio :biggrin:

toyota only meh..??? :cool:

other make car can ah..??hehee..

taisan said:
toyota only meh..??? :cool:

other make car can ah..??hehee..

Bro ... you are special ... though you do not own altezza or any other toyota models ... you are most welcome since you are an andent admirer of altezza ... do join in

BTW ... what car are you drivin bro?

currently drive proton waja..

maybe in future will change to altezza if successful kena racun by u guys..haha..

wah..since i'm so special..sure i go lah..any place will do..hahaa

Hi guys....

genting trip sure nice... my last time goning there is last saturday to safari fun pub.... the highway is 90% complate to oneway in after the gotong jaya... damm 7 nice the road now...

but if you guys planning to get there in morning or everning, i think i'm can't make it cause i got work to do.....HARR...!!! sunday also got work ah...??? ( i think you guys will got this wuestion ) hehehe... ya lo... no $$$$ have to earn more $$$ to pay ah loong... owe them much of $$$$ *sigh*

unless in night after 6pm,i should be free... if you guys still at there in the night, i can join you guys there.

cheers buddys!!!

QQQQQ??????? ... otherwise need to get a new date for this formal TT ...

Poro: just stick with our informal friday nite TT lor ... much easier ... you missed last week's one ... hehehe :biggrin:

Porosaki ...

Everybody seems to be buzy :secruity:

Looks like that we need to reschedule our outing from December, 4 to let say December, 11 :frown:

What say you? :rolleyes:

seems like very slow in everything..:rolleyes: ..very quiet ler..

Year end maybe ... everybody just wantto close their chapter for the year ... hehehe

Bro ... for your info ... me and few altezzarians normally lepak at TTDI's Mamak Restaurant on friday nite normally by 10.30 pm onwards ... do join in ... you are cordially invited

Chio :biggrin:

sure bro..hehe..wanna join more fren liao..else my life very sien..boring..

may i know how is the maintenance for altezza ..??

easy to maintain or leceh..??

Come for our small gathering lor!!!! ... then you may ask whatever question that you want ... by the way, my HP No. is 013 - 224 2625.

sure bro..haha..

ohh yeah..since 4th Dec 2005 dont have altezza gathering liao..then did u guys go to PD for drifting session..??

anyone of u guys go..??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom