ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

arsenal should think of buying a right back for the future... clichy isn't gonna cut it la...

hmm... thinking of Lucio.. hahahaha.. damn nice if can get him...

striker maybe... someone that can head the ball...

glichy is a left fullback/midfield, he doesn't play right. But isn't lucio a central defender? i am not sure. correct me if i am wrong.

anyway guys, i got friends, who say this all the time that matches are rigged by the bookies and shit. I always don't believe that kinda shit cause if i do believe it, i think i'll just betta leave the football interest behind. They says stuff like the bookies knew ppl will put their bets on MU to win so they rigged it so arsenal wins it. Now wat i am gona ask u guys is how highly possible is matches being rigged by bookies? Gime a gd argument for this one. I am confuse. really. :confused: :confused: i ned to believe that this is not true, man i hate it when i celebrate and they say things like this.!

s3rge said:
glichy is a left fullback/midfield, he doesn't play right. But isn't lucio a central defender? i am not sure. correct me if i am wrong.

anyway guys, i got friends, who say this all the time that matches are rigged by the bookies and shit. I always don't believe that kinda shit cause if i do believe it, i think i'll just betta leave the football interest behind. They says stuff like the bookies knew ppl will put their bets on MU to win so they rigged it so arsenal wins it. Now wat i am gona ask u guys is how highly possible is matches being rigged by bookies? Gime a gd argument for this one. I am confuse. really. :confused: :confused: i ned to believe that this is not true, man i hate it when i celebrate and they say things like this.!

i donno bout that man...probably the bookies paid the ref...but i dont think they pay the players...the players earn like what? 30-100k a week? but ref only get paid for 7k a match....

lol, yea at a point i was thinking, the club and players earn too much to be paid off but then i thought again, bookies takes in bets like 10-20 million per match. warghh! well, i guess it's always lucky to be the underdogs, at least we can win FA Cup :p :p :p

for ur info...the asain handicap that night was level ball so if no team loses, bookies dont earn shit....definetely not rigged....but 1 thing i know for a fact is that the msian premier league is rigged

Congrats guys.

I agree with prodigy on this. Whoever won deserved to win. United outplayed Arsenal but failed to score. Arsenal defended well and got a break. Fair game.

It has been a horrid end to the season this. And, I'm not trying to be sour grapes but even if United won instead, it wouldn't have removed that bitter taste from my mouth. Especially with Chelsea's running off with the league title. Really sucks.

lucio is right/centre.. :D

my bad... forgot that clichy is left... maybe we should cash in on cole now... and start clichy next season... hehehe

we need cole yes....but if he want to move to chelski.....let him move and we cash him for 30m....we need no mercenary in our team.....

Cole is a good player, we can agree on that. But letting him go to your direct competitor? Not a good idea. You're weaker, they're stronger. Bad move. If Arsenal are really pissed off with Cole, they should offload him somewhere else.

if anyone is foolish enuff to pay 30 mill for a mercenary, id rather pocket the money....with wengers vision in the transfer market, i dare say that hed make good use of the money

That's being optimistic of course. Let's analyse the possibilities.

1) Chelsea gets a world class left back. Arsenal loses a world class left back. Chelsea 1 - 0 Arsenal.
2) Arsenal gets a wad of cash. Chelsea (Roman) have truckloads. Chelsea 2 - 1 Arsenal.
3) Arsenal may or may not get proper reinforcements. Chelsea can still go ahead and buy more. (Lets assume a best case scenario for Arsenal) Chelsea 3 - 2 Arsenal.

Chelsea wins.

true silver...but think it this way...if cole want to move to chelsea and dont want to play for arsenal anymore....u rather keep him or sell him at the right price...well chelsea will be the last option...if madrid come with an offer then go on....but if madrid didnt come and chelsea table an offer....mucho gracias roman....we take the offer and get us a new left back....or make one...or whatever....

I would rather have cole offloaded to sum other league, and the prospect of having more money, i don't even think wenger will spend it. I mean he has the money now but he just isn't buying. Can't wait to see wat kinda star player he gona buy.

no doubt cole will be a big lost if he does leave arsenal. basically its his ability to track down those wingers and hassle them that makes him such a good player. and not to forget that occasional burst from the left which pires or henry plays him into.

but i think he's replaceable if he decides to leave anyhow. clichy looks like an ok player to me but still lacks the pedegree of cole.

speaking about new additions for arsenal, i do not think they'll buy a new striker unless bergkamp leaves coz van persie will fit in nicely. the only position which needs strengthening is the midfield. maybe a left midfield and possibly a good understudy keeper to replace lehmann in a year or two time.

shitz, no football for 3 months. what am i gonna do?!?!?

agreed with u guys about taking apprentice for lehmann.

yes... cash in on cole now... clichy won't develop unless he's exposed. rite? so, get him the rite exposure now.

robinho.. woohoo.. damn nice weh! though i wouldn't mind getting Adriano. but seriously... we need a striker like Morientes, who can do a lot of things... and can head too!! :D

yup...a striker who can head.....

we play fantastic football.....but when the opponent defend deep and pack the midfield we kinda be in trouble becoz we cannot make our one touch deadly through ball.....through my observation we need to have two characteristic players....first a good striker who can head the ball....second a midfielder who can try from far.....

i think van persie can live up to expectation next season and start knocking in some goals. he'll be more of a technical ability player, creating chances for himself, rouding off defenders and goalkeepers. thierry henry will slowly be converted into an out and out striker who pounces at every opportunity. reyes will be playing on the left every now and then as a successor to pires. bergkamp will get few games over the course of the season, chipping in valuable experience.

i think deco will be an excellent buy. great workrate and has the ability to score from far. but of coz, ronaldinho too. i can't imagine if man utd had bought ronaldinho. my gosh wat an impact he would have made.

Top Bottom