Are your hand rough like sandpaper?

plan to buy some fancy badminton racket grip wrap to DIY wrap the steering but dont think 1 roll will be enuff...if it ends up more than rm100...might as well walk into a halfcut shop n buy a leather oem replacement instead...

plan to buy some fancy badminton racket grip wrap to DIY wrap the steering but dont think 1 roll will be enuff...if it ends up more than rm100...might as well walk into a halfcut shop n buy a leather oem replacement instead...

Just plastidip it :biggrin:

MoMo sounds too hairy for me to handle...:rofl: That's why I never buy MoMo...that name make me shivers :rofl:

Put steering cover haha ! But I noticed that not many like to use steering cover. I am not fancy of it too coz it cause the steering bigger to hold lol

My wife's car, I got it wrapped by sewing, but instead of leather (too expensive), I use PU, also last 10 years already...:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

My kelisa steering wheel is something like that...rough to the touch with some skin peeled off...Well, since is a 2nd hand, that
is kinda small issue. As long car is good condition.

Thought of replacing the steering with a new one but cant anyone selling...

Chop shop?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I don't think the racket grip will last in the hot sun.....:hmmmm:

MOMO i bought rm350..

ok la.. like this 1

MOMO.jpg

Some are still in pretty good conditions. My friend bought one before. But of course, if you have friends working in chop shop then it will be better coz often the staffs get to choose what they want, first hand.

Yup, staff gets the good stuff first. Hopefully what you want they don't want then you get first preference....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

MOMO i bought rm350..

ok la.. like this 1

MOMO.jpg

Needs adapter....:driver:

Get a leather steering wheel from junkyard, not expensive. Nice and comfortable to fondle. I got a Subaru Nardi many years ago and still using.

Get a leather steering wheel from junkyard, not expensive. Nice and comfortable to fondle. I got a Subaru Nardi many years ago and still using.

Bro. SF's BLM can have his first Subaru make over.......Subaru steering wheel....:rofl:

Yea it actually makes your Subaru-BLM running faster and saving fuel, because it is lighter than the stock steering wheel by roughly 1/2 kg.:biggrin:

Yea it actually makes your Subaru-BLM running faster and saving fuel, because it is lighter than the stock steering wheel by roughly 1/2 kg.:biggrin:

If you get a bigger steering wheel will feel lighter also....:driver::rofl:

In the market, theres one type of leather paint brand name "OTTO"

Its used to repaint your leather seats, steering, and dashboard..

Many colours are available, and rough steering surfaces still can be cured by using this paint....:love:

I think you may need to smoothen the surface first with sandpaper etc before you apply the paint by brush...

I think the shop is in Sunway PJS 11...:listen:

maybe exposed to sunlight for long time everyday? No one's hand is rough like sandpaper i think haha!
12bet.com

If exposed to the sun, probably will crack and break off, I have seen those before, but this one as you can see from the pics is worn off more on the top and less on the side.....:confused:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom