anyone know where to find this splitters??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
only custom-made can do it....u can show d photo to any fibre shop...they might can do it...

but it is owes better for u to find it at sunway...eg daiichi......coz even if u show to fibre shop, they oso cant do it coz they dun hv actual sample

hey bro,
Thanks. but u sure its custom made 1?? the picture was taken during DREAMCARS in klcc, de TRAFFIC booth. & seems like the bumper is not jus new for this car but already on some other cars. Are they something like Promote? do bodykit 1?

pls see the bottom satria, its using de same bumper also. hmmm... i need to find this & see whether it suits my GTI o not...

bro..i think u gotta get d bumper n d spilter together then only nice...if u get d spilter only n put in original gti bumper will not look nice..my 2 cents

anyway...good luck for u in finding

hi..

nice bumper n spiltter there!

why don you ask the TRAFFIC guy...?

i think u can find the contact number in their mag...

n i'm sure they will be more than glad to help

the original mould for the bodykit was custom made for udj's satria, and later they use the same mould to make the TRAFFIC arena's show car front bumper. if you want it, you have to ask udj coz thats his moulds.

around how much for the custom splitter ar??... i also want for my iswara... hehe..

as i said ask ujang loooorrrr...

that is his mould

or you can PM delimaputih, as he is also a TRAFFIC crew...

alexz said:
as i said ask ujang loooorrrr...
that is his mould
or you can PM delimaputih, as he is also a TRAFFIC crew...

Ooo... so u're saying tat asking Ujang & Delimaputih can get de info bout the splitter liao? okok i try 1st.

so, anyone else interested in the splitters?? if really can ask them to mould it out, mayb can get cheaper price ma... anyone??

Top Bottom