Any1 know the maintenance and conversion of Alfa 155?

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Guys,

Just wondering, I’m planning on buying a 1993 Alfa 155.

Can you guys give me a guide on what to look for?

Eg. Service histories…..

And what parts that I may need changing after I buy and how muh? Eg. Timing belt RM1,200.

How are the maintenance for this car? I’m planning on using it for daily use.

Any1 done a conversion on an Alfa 155?

Regards,

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
sorry to burst your bubble bro, but RM1200 for timing belt change? where on earth did you get that la? that is pure myth, total crap. please tell that person who claimed RM1200 for timing belt change, to stop the myth, only brings shame to the brand. and also, 1993 Alfa Romeo 155, has no timing belt. it chain driven, up till late 1995, where the engine is changed to a newer 16V engine. the 93 155 is 8V, skinny body. and 8V engine, is cheaper to maintain, parts are cheaper. if you need those parts, you can contact me.

i own and happily drive a 155 1.8 8V, and to date, it has never broke down due to engine failure or whatsoever, only alternator gone south. all vital parts have been changed, without a sweat. bear in mind that my 155 is a daily driven car, and no problem whatsoever. for a start, go for 8V since you had never owned an Italian before, stick to 8V, and you may upgrade to 12V or 16V later on if you prefer.

as for conversion, you go for either the 12V V6 engine, 24V V6 engine, 16V inline 4 engine, or 16V Turbo engine (derived from either Coupe 16VT or Q4). hope that helps. if you need more proof, haha do drop by at www.italiaauto.net where you can find many happy 155 owners there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys....any used sparco evo seat ( full bucket ) for sale???
i need to install with my KELISA ...i need single seat only.... DRIVER SIDE...
any1 need sale?? pm me ! please...i looking it for a long time ago !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience