>>any Seremban People<< N9

phail!!!

totally phail~~~

why don't just get a FD2R or DC5...instead of plonk a honda engine into toyota chassis...really wasted!!!

STOP!!........
av-299.gif
:biggrin:

Khoo198:
No No No! Totally wrong. Never go back to Honda way. Always be Toyota is the best :rofl:

Get MR-S la bro. MR-2's younger brother :biggrin:

yeehau86:
S2000 is nice also la but wanna go Honda ways meh....thought you are toyota Kaki :biggrin:
Go for MR-S and 1JZ instead of K20A :top:

BLANk:
Couldn't agree more. Toyota + Honda just doesn't sound right or feel right...these 2 brands cannot be Merge :banghead:

I like S2000 a lot more than MR-S, that's why you see my avatar is S2000's RPM meter :biggrin:

actually I plan to go Honda then transplant Toyota Engine inside, 1ZZ perhaps :thefinger:

different feeling one, 1JeJet and K20A. 1 is Turbo 1 is NA. The feeling of dragging the machine up to 8k / 9k RPM really :love: it. You watch the video we posted then you will know. :biggrin:

yeehau86:
Is it? I don't know la I only tried once recently...maybe didn't notice before...after changing 2nd gear as I know i just step on the pedal hard it reach 5K rpm leh then I let go liao...

The feelings makes me feel like, damn my tire gonna wear off faster if I drive like this. I wanna try but very sakit hati la when think of the tires. :banghead:

S2000 Transplant 1ZZ? :hmmmm: I think at least also 7A-GZE la :rofl:
Why you like to downgrade your car geh :rofl:
1ZZ - 2ZZ then go down to 3ZZ and now 4ZZ liao but still more powerful than 2ZZ :rofl:

I last time sit my friend's EG6, I was like "I hate eg6" like that :rofl:
the fella stepped until 180 km/h, using those noisy muffler. I sit at the back my ears almost pekak, but the feeling was nice :driver:

Wah...180km/h u not takut ka? If I have a friend in the car, I won't go that fast man...well seriously never drove that fast before...the most 140 - 150km/h nia...dare not drive that fast since my car is just a stock family car.

if the car is steady, no need scare one. I think you need to try those EG or EK then baru tau. Still steady at 180 km/h, but the muffler sound roaring more than the engine, too noisy that time :banghead:

Stock or not stock doesn't matter, see the driver's balls actually. Even Myvi also can go more than your top speed :biggrin:

Well, as far as all of us ZZE122 Driver/Owner, we know that stock Altis handling is not steady at high speed. I would say Nissan Sentra is very steady at high speed.

Myvi owners arr? Well, just a few of them are living in a fantasy world which they themselves actually forgot or knowing what they are driving and speeding like that. Seen some also tiong kaw 5 series. :banghead:

I always kena tiong around in Kepong geh by Myvi as well. Even young lady driver speeding and tiongking me... :rofl:

yeah, memang not steady. that's why I say it depends on the driver's right foot. If the driver dare to step more, even not steady also kasi hentam only.

Let you see some of the ZZE-122 top speed drivers who have balls:

maxspeed.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom