>>any Seremban People<< N9

i think Mr.TR with be car pool with Mr.K 1 la...since Mr.K can't see during nite...hmmm,wondering if finding da hole during nite for Mr.K also got problem ka???:rolleyes:

:biggrin:not cannot see la wei~:thefinger:is hard to see...need to pay more attention...coz all car seems like using high beam...:mad::mad:

p/s:i usually find hole use :thefinger:+:eviltongue: :flute:

woi...apa type R....now change my nick some more....my customer one is M-Spec Nur....can consider rare in Japan also....:adore::adore:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Suddenly just come into my mind that time when they said u drink Type-R water or something like that and it stands for TR too :rofl: just kiddin la :laugh:

[H] [K] [S];4314694 said:
Is this the car you mentioned?!
Yes, this is the one. Cannot be wrong. Not many that I come across. Your friend? where did u get the photo bro?

Carrera GT quite rare leh, maybe normal Porsche kut...passby and disappear within 3 seconds still can comfirm is GTT, hebatnya :adore: lets him see some colour la, you got 2zz ma...opssh,maybe dah upgrade 3zz :listen:
He upgraded to 4ZZ-FTE adi. 450HP :rofl: :vroam: *cabut*

bugger you, wai88. Still want to zha kaw-ing me. Very pain de you know? :rofl:
This sentence sounds familiar :rofl:
Missed him a lot...

:biggrin:not cannot see la wei~:thefinger:is hard to see...need to pay more attention...coz all car seems like using high beam...:mad::mad:

p/s:i usually find hole use :thefinger:+:eviltongue: :flute:

usually is hole find khoo, not he find hole one :rofl:

Im not tht hamsap taxi driver ok.....:thefinger: but those victim all look like 'pork'=P hehehe..

what I am shock about is the person who recorded the "process" :stoned:

those immature gurs got some problems in their mind too:stupid::stupid:
Haizz...........material girl...material world....seems like a trend now......

Last edited:
Khoo198:
Oh...sorry. Cuz I don't know how to differentiate which is GTT and which is the real one. Looks the same.

ya, got to agree is a material world out there. Especially in SG. Majority are materialistic. Not handsome also nvm got money will do. Survey with them adi proven...haih...

Guys, any seat shop around Senawang can tighten Sparco kain? As mine slightly loose. I'm in Senawang currently

HKS
try Ah Thye Cushion, you know where? There got sell seats such as SSCUS, Sparco, etc seats. PM me your number if you are not sure about the location. I will bring you there after office hours.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Some Video to share with you all, 225 hp FD2R vs. 250 hp AP1 vs. 320 hp AP1 :driver:

Spoon CTR vs. Seeker s2000 vs. J's Racing s2000

woi, don't keep poison me to buy MRS :thefinger: :rofl: :rofl:

Find for me S2000 better, Vtec RulezzZ :adore:

Last edited:
khoo
after watch liao the 2 videos, tell me you want to back go to Vtec :biggrin:

PraaNnnGGGgg
K20A FACE OFF - Best Motoring International

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

wai88
you poison two ppl, khoo and me in the last video you posted :rofl:

khoo
this latest video should poison you enough :evil:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom