>>any Seremban People<< N9

khoo198:
:rofl:

FF ok wht...must pollow the trend of the automotive world...if not cannot be the grandson of the legend...turbo bai...turbo...:biggrin:

lexus-lf-a-nurburg-24.jpg

This one better ma :smokin:

SF, I got your dream car already...I even got a Reventon, Pagani Zonda R CS...all this in my NFS Shift....later let you hear the sound when I record it. Hahahaha

I spotted Yeehau on Sunday afternoon around 3 to 4pm at Jalan Labu....

saw my dream car once again......:smokin:View attachment 279564

khoo, that time I was on the way to work. I didn't notice you, why you didn't horn me geh? :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

SF, I got your dream car already...I even got a Reventon, Pagani Zonda R CS...all this in my NFS Shift....later let you hear the sound when I record it. Hahahaha

I spotted Yeehau on Sunday afternoon around 3 to 4pm at Jalan Labu....

that day went to Labu to eat 'pan mee' :biggrin:
where were you that time? didn't notice your car leh, raining that time, very blur.

Yup, raining heavily...I was in my Nissan so you won't have notice it.....stock & slow car mah....where will people notice geh...

Even that day, I stop beside Peanut, he just keep talking to his gf also didn't notice me....not until I overtake him and call him it's me ah....

Who is Peanut? lolz! Thanks TR bro...would love to hear the sound of LF-A and the rest lolz! Got Koniesegg bo?

Lolz! Is fun if can own so many cars in NFS. I remember NFS Wanted was a very nice and good game but too bad after owning the SLR Mclaren, nothing to play liao lolz! Just roam around the streets and escape police nia...haih...shud make it available in New game...

My Ford GT I remember I mod until like a Tank with Army's camouflage Vinyl all round lolz! Yet Army Green. :rofl: Not sure if i still have the file...if have can take picture geh lolz!

Ermm..I like my car clean and simple so all the cars in my garage had only a few decals and no vinyls.

khoo, that time I was on the way to work. I didn't notice you, why you didn't horn me geh? :thefinger:

later ur bolly-guard show some fingers to me and reverse then bang 97 me i ma hailat??:thefinger:

for me wedding time must use this type of car:biggrin:

Last edited:
TR,time to get this and get noticed.......good value actually......
fahmey......get this e30 instead of the 34,much more pleasure to drive.....:biggrin:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/325987-bmw-e30-with-2jz-engine.html

Yup, raining heavily...I was in my Nissan so you won't have notice it.....stock & slow car mah....where will people notice geh...

Even that day, I stop beside Peanut, he just keep talking to his gf also didn't notice me....not until I overtake him and call him it's me ah....

that time raining heavily, just see infront of me only..where were you that time? behind me? don't say like this, sama sama car ma..

khoo,
I spotted the car at Bridgestone opposite Giant there, and a white Civic FD with Mugen RR bodykit (car plate xxx 6869 if I not mistaken)

Last edited:
I marry I plan to drive myself geh...a 2 door car with a few same cars behind together lolz!. Maybe LF-A leh lolz! :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom