>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
m*h*i~~~damn 9 sleepy leyh yesterday:banghead::banghead: okok..come-come....i belanja...u 'mai dan'.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

next time meet up at plug serbis center.....i scare the 'mechanic's' not enough leyh....:rofl:
btw....young and dangerous got 2's meyh?....u make me recall the legend of speed 2.......

no wonder la......the way i went back home smelt 'chicken smell'......:rolleyes::rofl::banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

TR,Terrence EK using B? and the chassis is which type?:hmmmm:

not young & dangerous part 1 meh?ekin cheng lost his MR2 ma

the chicken smell i dunno from where wor...but i heard "the driver" had few "burps" :rofl:

khoo, Terrance EK9 is B16..not sure is A or B...chassis is EK4...if not wrong, I try to ask him next time.

lol...i tot y&d part 1 has SW not AW,anyway ur MR is veli nice,can't stop to think about her yesterday...feel better now after take out my bankbook :banghead: :biggrin:

woahh lan.... video starting can see my bald head edi :banghead::banghead::banghead:

hahaha... nice job bro TR :biggrin:

waiting for next video will be holding Crab... hahaha

Damn big man ur table.. When i left saw 4 tables d..
Sorry for not joining you guys.. damn malu d when saw all ur cars la.. My Humble Stock Wira felt too shy..
Was just a table away from you guys wit a couple of friends..
And why no chicks laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Sorry for not joining you guys.. damn malu d when saw all ur cars la.. My Humble Stock Wira felt too shy..
walao u so near also not kambing kah???

i also ride potong car la...stock also....
:slug:

Wei~~~Jin, don't MOP black me woh......no one fall for me ok...fall for you got lah....eh, my gf told me to so say hi to you....wish you merry christmas and hope you find a nice girl...call me when you come down....

virus, there's no need to be shy....it doesn't matter what car you drive...it makes no difference...we are all for the love of cars only..

aik...i dun even have a car,need others to fetch me from kepong to seremban...worse

Top Bottom