>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I try to call in the guy with the White Impreza to join us also.....

Actually after you guys went....there were another 4 cars came...also ZTh members ut they were a bit late due to some personal matter and I didnt know they were coming...also monster...

An old 5 series with a supercharger storke to 2.7L inline 6. superchiped and many more.....that one is also real monster..there was another 2, 3 series bimmer that follow...I heard their huge tire screeching before they arrive....if they came earlier than all hell break loose....then it's fun...I will call them in next round again....

Actually after you guys went....there were another 4 cars came...also ZTh members ut they were a bit late due to some personal matter and I didnt know they were coming...also monster...

An old 5 series with a supercharger storke to 2.7L inline 6. superchiped and many more.....that one is also real monster..there was another 2, 3 series bimmer that follow...I heard their huge tire screeching before they arrive....if they came earlier than all hell break loose....then it's fun...I will call them in next round again....
miss lot of monster car.....:banghead:

Date:
Venue:
Time:
Member:
and etc

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The white RX8 got their own club member in sban one..will try to ask RX8 club join TT next time

Drift Devil: seen u desire siu hai so much wor..no problem geh, sban Taikor will organise for u one

TitanRev:
actually 5115 looking meet up with joe_E34...u know lah,5115 also one of the conti enthusiast...hehe

but i think now he alrdy got the bunny racun....:rofl:

The white RX8 got their own club member in sban one..will try to ask RX8 club join TT next time

Drift Devil: seen u desire siu hai so much wor..no problem geh, sban Taikor will organise for u one

yea lor... bro wai, long long time never kena the crab edi... :banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

so fast...........:rofl:

bro jpop... kalo lambat ar, sudah mau cari makan la...

hehehe....

lai lai... insert name leh...

Date:
Venue:
Time:
Member:
1.Wai (onli b4 Xmas ar)
and etc

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aiya..sayang nya,miss out alot of monster :banghead::banghead:

Date:
Venue:
Time:
Member:
1.Wai (onli b4 Xmas ar)
2.dd05 (ON ON & ON janji bleh kena crab) :biggrin: TT at nite but go there early for crab
and etc

Bro TR & Wai & SE86 & Jpop, mind to pm me ur number? or sms direct to me also can
+6012 758 5395

Last edited:
hope next tt the mamak store got enough table for us lo....

from 1 table to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 last nite L shape.. next round will be U shape.... wuahahaa:stupid:

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Date:
Venue:
Time:
Member:
1.Wai (onli b4 Xmas ar)
2.dd05 (ON ON & ON janji bleh kena crab) TT at nite but go there early for crab
and etc

Bump bump bump.... keep it going :biggrin:

whoah......suddenly veli happening dis thread......oni 1day didn't log in ard 5pages...:banghead::banghead:

ok.....im very sleepy now:boring::boring::sleep:...juz type thanks to all....nice to meet u all.....:tee:

eh..TR,your lion still got new car smell inside......veli well kept mia 206:driver:

Don't run 1st... dun forget my ketam bakar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehe................ ayam kambing again............... :thefinger::rofl::rofl:

TitanRev:
ur welcome bro...as a repaid for khoo198 & you to come to kepong TT...joint TT between area is good actually...exchange motorsport culture,make friends among others...lol~~~

fuh...Khoo198's bunny...really damn good 1...the suspension were firm,the power really good(not need to said),interior was clean & well kept(smells good too...ahaks)...really tip-top punya!!!:top:

the *force* really make me feel good man~~~:love:

:smokin:

luckily u din noticed...i actually farted when u engaged 2nd gear...:rofl: u know la,the bunny damn power,until my gas also come out

TitanRev:
actually 5115 looking meet up with joe_E34...u know lah,5115 also one of the conti enthusiast...hehe

but i think now he alrdy got the bunny racun....:rofl:

the poison was grow since 90's..."young & dangerous" if im not mistaken

from 1 table to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 last nite L shape.. next round will be U shape.... wuahahaa:stupid:

next time should be the whole restaurant seated by zth members

DD05,depends on the date & time,will confirm once it's fixed

5115:
wht the!!!:rofl:...

but im in 2nd gear most of the time wo...so u farted at the 1st 2nd gear boost???

i know the racun was with you since 90'...but this time the racun is big dose 1...:evil:

fuh,till today i still cannot get rid the *force* of the bunny...:rofl:

p/s:wondering did khoo198 smells ur *gas* or not when he get on back his car???:hmmmm:

lol...i guess he wont feel anything,coz all goes into your lung when u "wa...sssssyyyyiok la" like tat tarik kaw kaw breath :biggrin:

khoo:am just kidding on the gas,now worry..ur S2k seat still consider virgin :rofl:

Don't run 1st... dun forget my ketam bakar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehe................ ayam kambing again............... :thefinger::rofl::rofl:

m*h*i~~~damn 9 sleepy leyh yesterday:banghead::banghead: okok..come-come....i belanja...u 'mai dan'.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

luckily u din noticed...i actually farted when u engaged 2nd gear...:rofl: u know la,the bunny damn power,until my gas also come out

the poison was grow since 90's..."young & dangerous" if im not mistaken

next time should be the whole restaurant seated by zth members

next time meet up at plug serbis center.....i scare the 'mechanic's' not enough leyh....:rofl:
btw....young and dangerous got 2's meyh?....u make me recall the legend of speed 2.......

5115:
wht the!!!:rofl:...

but im in 2nd gear most of the time wo...so u farted at the 1st 2nd gear boost???

i know the racun was with you since 90'...but this time the racun is big dose 1...:evil:

fuh,till today i still cannot get rid the *force* of the bunny...:rofl:

p/s:wondering did khoo198 smells ur *gas* or not when he get on back his car???:hmmmm:

no wonder la......the way i went back home smelt 'chicken smell'......:rolleyes::rofl::banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

TR,Terrence EK using B? and the chassis is which type?:hmmmm:

Top Bottom