>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
semperfi; said:
Alright, again the question.... who's gonna sponsor me a new height adjustable coilovers?

They are sitting at home waiting for you ... :biggrin:

Last edited:

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com

all zth seremban people,today we will lepak and minum2..forget about the keyboard and the mouse..lets gi to the real TT...for those who really wanna come...lets GO!!

Venue
: Seremban 2 D9 Cafe..
Time : 10.00pm

Comfirm list :
1 : Reddice
2 : Bvalve
3 : Put ur name here...
4 : Put ur name here...

if D9 is not suitable..we will switched to other place...maybe gather there first.. :)

Bump: no one??

reddice | 0123687105

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
so pity for u reddice as u r the founder of s'ban zth. But it seem no sounds from others forumers....till today no new posting at all....what a joke:thefinger:

next time no need to organize any tt,if want,the few of us is more than enuf...right ah titan?

So titan, how the 350hp super respone monster u test that night?:driver:

Bump: so pity for u reddice as u r the founder of s'ban zth. But it seem no sounds from others forumers....till today no new posting at all....what a joke:thefinger:

next time no need to organize any tt,if want,the few of us is more than enuf...right ah titan?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Reddice, kesian~~~but I'm always there to support....:biggrin::biggrin:

Bvalve, nice and tight.....the power delivery was smooth but still felt a littleee bit heavy when the turbo kick in. Should due to the boost still set at factory settings. Steering respond is really good feel tight and like a go kart and suspension was really sweet, the chassis felt solid, the clutch & short shift is really nice even it's hard but I'm used to it. looking for another test drive..Hehehe because that night didn't really put it to the test yet. I want to do a photo shot for the car.

When you going to let me butt test your car? after you change the siput? :biggrin::biggrin::rofl:

Bvalve, what's your recommendation for the 'monster' to upgrade? What i can think of is boost up to 1 bar. The Turbonetic turbo is not ball bearing right? and the exhaust need to go straight flow also.

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
TR now only organize tt for BIG-fish wor ..... Haha ... Take photos also heng-dai's toyota, and waja-lution also no eye see leh ... :banghead:

*cabutz*

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
so pity for u reddice as u r the founder of s'ban zth. But it seem no sounds from others forumers....till today no new posting at all....what a joke:thefinger:

haha..350 bhp arr??i think 35.8 bhp onli...that why i said..better lepak with few people that wanna lepak only...rather than hoping for a lot of member to come...but..no one show up....that nite nice la...but suddenly my fren show up pulak...cannot borak with u guys pulak..aahahahha....

Reddice, kesian~~~but I'm always there to support....:biggrin::biggrin:

Bvalve, nice and tight.....the power delivery was smooth but still felt a littleee bit heavy when the turbo kick in. Should due to the boost still set at factory settings. Steering respond is really good feel tight and like a go kart and suspension was really sweet, the chassis felt solid, the clutch & short shift is really nice even it's hard but I'm used to it. looking for another test drive..Hehehe because that night didn't really put it to the test yet. I want to do a photo shot for the car.

When you going to let me butt test your car? after you change the siput? :biggrin::biggrin::rofl:

Bvalve, what's your recommendation for the 'monster' to upgrade? What i can think of is boost up to 1 bar. The Turbonetic turbo is not ball bearing right? and the exhaust need to go straight flow also.
oi..my car lepak2 dulu la..no need to change first la...hahahhaha...i slow slow punya orang..tak payah modified... :rofl: wa..later wanna test bvalve car is it?i wanna follow la..that one is trully monster la...

titan,the other day i try to fit my car with s15 spoiler..look nice also.....
now wanna test type X spoiler pulak..which one is more better....

p/s : bro,sell off the continental la...buy japan car.... :rofl: :nurse:

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
TR..wat monster is tat??? Sorry guys, i cant attend the tt cos im away from sbn... i knew the tt...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Eyong, you bring you latsun RB26 come sure I take flash photo kau kau until your eyes blind....Muahahaha~~~

Reddice, S15 spoiler nice la...Tell Bvalve to sell to you..hehehe Show me the Type X spoiler if got time. Let me see which one nicer. I will sure buy a JDM monster in the future....this is 1 of my target...:biggrin::biggrin:

Tec, want to know what monster? come out for yumcha lah...Wakakakakaka~~~:rofl::rofl:

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
Eyong, you bring you latsun RB26 come sure I take flash photo kau kau until your eyes blind....Muahahaha~~~

Reddice, S15 spoiler nice la...Tell Bvalve to sell to you..hehehe Show me the Type X spoiler if got time. Let me see which one nicer. I will sure buy a JDM monster in the future....this is 1 of my target...:biggrin::biggrin:

Tec, want to know what monster? come out for yumcha lah...Wakakakakaka~~~:rofl::rofl:
how i knowwhen u guys yumcha wo.... need to work sumore le....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

Ok ... Satu Roti-Bakar 2-ringgit6-sen mari ... :hmmmm::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
titan..u are right la..

my alternator problem la..hahhahha.....
So did you get the spare parts already? :smokin: luckily I tell you early if the alternator fails completely then more trouble. :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Where have u been lah Jimmy. Main sesak ah ? SMS or call also dont have....:rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Daniel, thanks for the call yesterday and thanks to a few who joined us.
1. Daniel
2. Bvalve (Jason)
3. Reddice (Fahmey)
4. TitanRev (Joe)
5. lancer7891 (Masuki, did I get the spelling right)
6. lancer7891's brother in law
7. Ah Foo

Yesterday was really nice having a few of us out for a mini gathering. The maggi mee goreng really good had 2.5 plates (0.5 from Daniel)...Kakakakaka:rofl::rofl: Luckiy Jason and Fahmey didn't pengsan at the toilet busuk....Bwahahahahahaha~~~~:biggrin::biggrin:

Yesterday so many monster there. Feel like Evo gathering already....Hahahaha:rofl::rofl:

Bvalve, the 500hp monster so scary leh~~~launch that time 2nd gear still fish tailing all the way until 3rd gear....wah lan...I almost pengsan inside the car......Foo's car now look really nice, very fierce looking and nice paint job also. 7891, nice car man. look stock but not stock got cam also woh~~...Kakakakaka.....:biggrin::biggrin: Daniel, i think you should debadge your car then put WAJA on your EVO then sure no people go steal your emblem wan.....*cabut:rofl::rofl: go challenge supercar some more......Sin Jay's car exhaust manifold very nice..when changing yours ah...Hehehehe
Reddice, think you already at Puchong now. Hope the car don't manja on the way...get the new exhaust headers...Kakakaka~~time to boost more...Hahahaha:rofl::rofl: boost until 450hp...
So funny yesterday about the M6 and the EVOX. Hahahaha~~~high speed bride eh Fahmey? 260km/h then put out the hand with money....HAHAHAHHA~~~LOL almost fall down from chair. Plus the 'Robot' suit and helmet....I bet soon they will wear the Star Wars Storm Trooper custom...sure cun wan.....

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Friends,

Today I have this experience:

Damn cina beng/mat rempit what ever because I couldn't see his face. In a blue vios full of stickers like a sponsored race car. Fluorescent green huge wheels. Huge positive cambered rear wheels. He cucuk me from behind and then go to my side. Then overtake me. So I was thinking wtf man? Chase him lo.... Until the speed of 140km/h I backed off. I feel stering vibrate. What cause this? I remember last time my friend also had this problem. I am a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience