Any bolt on turbo for A32?

rsrs62

Known Member
Dec 7, 2006
Anybody knows where I can install a bolt on turbo system for my cefiro A32 3.0 model? This is a great car with a V6 engine and the power is actually not too bad but I imagine it would be so much better if I can install a turbo onto it.
So, if anyone knows how or where I can get this done, pls let me know. Thanks.

rsrs62

Known Member
Dec 7, 2006
does the auto gearbox can withstand the power?
Well, that's why I'm asking if there is someone who knows about this. I guess it should be alright if the boost is only set at no more than 0.6bar. Usually for bolt on turbo, it is not advisable to boost higher than that if all internals are standard. I don't intend to go for high boost as I still want the reliability of my current engine. I just want to have the feeling of the G force pulling as I miss those from my previous cars. I reckon that if i just add on a turbo to my V6 3.0, it should generate at least up to 260hp or maybe more:idea: . Current standard is about 205hp. So, if anyone can direct me to any workshop who has done this, that would be great.:biggrin:

fluffy?

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
i dont know how low is low..but to go higher would require lower comp,management and fuel reg..

but the g.box shud be alright for low boost..y not give it a try first..

rsrs62

Known Member
Dec 7, 2006
i dont know how low is low..but to go higher would require lower comp,management and fuel reg..

but the g.box shud be alright for low boost..y not give it a try first..
Hi Fluffy, yes I agree, to go higher boost would require more modifications which is why I intend to set it as standard boost only. So, any idea where I can get this done?:hmmmm:

leeeejoe

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
hello..i used to drive an A32...erR...3.0 v6 not enough??walau eh...hahaa..it was more than enough for me to fly the highways...ahhaha

rsrs62

Known Member
Dec 7, 2006
hello..i used to drive an A32...erR...3.0 v6 not enough??walau eh...hahaa..it was more than enough for me to fly the highways...ahhaha
Hi leeeejoe, 3.0 V6 is actually not bad for NA which is why I buy this car but imagine adding turbo to it........ wowwwww how nice.