Any 3S transplaning soon?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Hi there,
Anyone going to transplant to 3S engine? I still lack of this kind of engine, got any information that i can look forward?

Oh ya, who willing to buy the 3S ST185? i currently got stock. Can PM me too.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
:listen: I'm kinda interested. Any details & of course, price ?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
price arround 3.6k. complete halfcut. Nice condition also...
The halfcut is in Kelantan, bro ? If it's in Kelantan, then I'm sorry I wasted your time coz it'll be very troublesome for me to deal as I'm from Perak.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
there is a member selling ST185 also in pinang,if im not mistaken i found it in bro SE.G thread bout transplant 1jz or 2 jz in seg.

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
The halfcut is in Kelantan, bro ? If it's in Kelantan, then I'm sorry I wasted your time coz it'll be very troublesome for me to deal as I'm from Perak.

i can have transport for u... The halfcut is at Alor Star... so it very near to your place also.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
there is a member selling ST185 also in pinang,if im not mistaken i found it in bro SE.G thread bout transplant 1jz or 2 jz in seg.
Thanks very much, bro. I already contacted him. Now waiting for his reply.

i can have transport for u... The halfcut is at Alor Star... so it very near to your place also.
That's much better. Aloq Setaq is not exactly very near to my place.....hehehe. It's about 3 hrs drive. OK bro, I'm now also checking out another halfcut from Pg. If possible, I'll make a single to trip to see both the halfcuts. Is there anyway I can contact you, bro ? Maybe you can pm me yr contact no. Thanks.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
WHAT!!!!???? 1JZ or 2JZ in SEG?????? how it be?
I think you'd better not stick your head in that thread, bro coz already gaduh2, you know, just your "pros & cons of high compression thread".:laugh:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
haha...bro 2O2R,i hv nothing to do in that fight,let c how it gonna be.

good luck on ur h/c hunting & conversion!

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
haha...bro 2O2R,i hv nothing to do in that fight,let c how it gonna be.

good luck on ur h/c hunting & conversion!
Yeah, I know. I also don't want to get in the middle of a war :fight: of words.:shot:

Thanks for the help, bro.

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
haha... About that thread, i found the answer abit already. Thanks to Netmatrix and Turbo10. That answer it helped...
BTW, dunno why i ask a question, but other people telling me the others. That why War always happened... haha

about the number, later i will give you... cause i need to get from my friend also. :)

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
That's much better. Aloq Setaq is not exactly very near to my place.....hehehe. It's about 3 hrs drive. OK bro, I'm now also checking out another halfcut from Pg. If possible, I'll make a single to trip to see both the halfcuts. Is there anyway I can contact you, bro ? Maybe you can pm me yr contact no. Thanks.
Wah... bro looking for 3SGTE h/cut ah? Why neva tell me la bro, I can help to look for you also. IMO, I think its better to buy the h/cut from Ipoh... plus you get warranty also. I'm really having a lot trouble with my h/cut (from Kajang) and really headache now. So safe the time and hassle by getting it from your nearest location, and make sure they provide warranty.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Wah... bro looking for 3SGTE h/cut ah? Why neva tell me la bro, I can help to look for you also. IMO, I think its better to buy the h/cut from Ipoh... plus you get warranty also. I'm really having a lot trouble with my h/cut (from Kajang) and really headache now. So safe the time and hassle by getting it from your nearest location, and make sure they provide warranty.
:laugh: Not exactly in a hurry la. Just shopping around & see if there's any good buy. If you don't mind keeping an eye out for me, I'd appreciate it, bro. Of course I'd rather buy one from Ipoh lor, not so troublesome. Toyorism said he has one unit for only RM 1.8k, so I was really tempted.:biggrin:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
:laugh: Not exactly in a hurry la. Just shopping around & see if there's any good buy. If you don't mind keeping an eye out for me, I'd appreciate it, bro. Of course I'd rather buy one from Ipoh lor, not so troublesome. Toyorism said he has one unit for only RM 1.8k, so I was really tempted.:biggrin:
Yup, I saw his post too.... btw, your current 3SGE cannot convert to 3SGTE? Since the engine is still in good cond, why not just get 3SGTE manifold, pistons, wiring, ecu and stuff like that.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Yup, I saw his post too.... btw, your current 3SGE cannot convert to 3SGTE? Since the engine is still in good cond, why not just get 3SGTE manifold, pistons, wiring, ecu and stuff like that.
It can be done like you suggested but it'll turn out be be about the same cost as dumping in the whole thing, besides it'll not be as good. Might as well go for the halfcut; if it's cheap lar. If not, then I'll wait until my present engine kaput first lor.

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
good news to have another 3S-GTE!

all the best!

amae92

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
bro..what happen? do u talk about ur current engine?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI TO ALL....

here i have one question. hope anybody can help me. actually my car is wira 1.3 but my throttle body already rosak.

so now i plan to use either perdana or putra throttle body. so which one is better and whats the different if i change from throttle body 1.3 to 1.8...

really need help. i know all u guys out there very familiar with these kind of things. so please pm me.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience