anti-lag system

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Electronically, you'll need a piggyback software like E6K.

As for mechanically, you may install a reverse flow EGR system onto the exhaust manifold.

However, be well informed that ALS causes severe wear & damage to turbine and exhaust system.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
e6k is piggyback meh? *confuse confuse*

i read from some rally info site before, ALS will cost at least 3 time faster wear and tear to turbine, extractor, and also your engine mainly the exhaust valve. i'm not very clear but its something about the valve is design to withstand combustion from inside the engine, not from the exhaust manifold.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
rollakid said:
e6k is piggyback meh?

i read from some rally info site before, ALS will cost at least 3 time faster wear and tear to turbine, extractor, and also your engine mainly the exhaust valve. i'm not very clear but its something about the valve is design to withstand combustion from inside the engine, not from the exhaust manifold.
Yes, E6k = EMS. Oppsss :p

Extractor = exhaust manifold.

In ALS, Combustion happens late after TDC being carried forward into the exhaust manifold and down into the turbine and exhaust.

kompak

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Silver State
wohhhh
so detail explanation
i only need to know where to can buy it
is normal car can use ALS???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sorry bro..i am newbie here...and i wan ask something bout my slk...how to open the door cover har?coz only one place i dun know....the mirror handle there how to open har?no screw there leh..coz got some wierd sound inside....very gao wek everytime i drive leh.....thx all pros here....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience