• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Announcement of FAKE TiAL MVS Wastegate

ftzone

full throttle zone
MYR390 is way below cost for original TiAL MVS wastegate.
Currently there are fakes flooding the market... all bearing the same serial number.
For now they carry the serial "SN03091178" no matter what color options you decide to purchase.

Genuine TiAL wastegates are known for it's durable lost lasting accurate boost control. Thats why people start to make fakes for it. No suprise. But please consider this:

The cost of ownership for fake parts are not worth it and not justified. I speak from my experience in selling performance parts and I know what I am saying. I used to sell them (fake) parts too... margin is good while customers will end-up frustrated..not worth it eh? especially for parts which involve your engine... wastegates, fuel regulators and fuel systems are important parts for the engine.. therefore in my opinion, fake parts is not a wise investment at all. Because you may need to change the part more regularly compared to genuine part and they don't perform as good as the original.

If you love your engine, save up and purchase genuine parts, especially parts which involved your engine and safety! You will be contributing to the original makers and they'll come up with even more new fantastic items for us to enjoy... if the original maker don't make money and close shop.. we are all stuck with low quality fakes for the rest of our lives.

I have sold over 90pcs of genuine TiAL Wastegates of mixed models since I started selling them and I never had one returned to me. I have 100% smiling faces after the installation is done. That shows how durable this genuine product is!

The decision is yours to make even though the cheap prices are so tempting for a fake!
Be a smart consumer.

Attachments

• tiruan.jpg
    tiruan.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,498
Last edited:
better u make a visual comparison on the item...not only the wastegate, but most of all mechanical parts i've seen in the market are fake one...nice thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom