ANNOUNCEMENT: Reshuffling/restructuring of MLOC Committee 2006/2007

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
mloc_small.jpg

MLOC Committee 2006/2007 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Committee – Leadership<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

President – Leslie (Leslie)
Vice President – Benjamin (B18C-R)
Honorary Treasurer – Andy Ang (Stormvolution 9)
Honorary Secretary – Benjamin (B18C-R, Acting)
Asst Treasurer 1 – Tan Yeo Lek (Slivia)
Asst Treasurer 2 – Benjamin (B18C-R, Acting)

Committee – Operations<o:p></o:p>

1. Committee Affairs – Eddie Tang (Kampoon)
Responsible for committee assigned items and enforcement of timeline/execution reporting updates to leadership.

2. Asst Committee AffairsMohd Aizul Shkri (Insaniac7.5)
Assisting Committee Affairs responsible for committee assigned items and enforcement of timeline/execution reporting updates to leadership.

3. Event Management – Chris Khaw (ChrisKhaw)
Responsible for Major event and Planning manager reporting and proposing plans to the Executives for approval.

4. Photography & Multimedia – Tan Yeo Lek (Slivia)
Responsible of photography direction, coverage and ownership as well as advising multimedia related design matters for the club and members.

5. Logistics/Inventory – Chris Khaw (ChrisKhaw)
Responsible for keeping track, logistics planning and inventories update in relation to events and club necessities.

5. Lancer Development – Eddie Tang (Kampoon)
Responsible for spearheading development and publicity relation of the Lancer community and it’s section within the club.

6. Lancer Evolution Development – Andy Ang (Stormvolution9)
Responsible for spearheading development and publicity relation of the Lancer Evolution community and it’s section within the club.

Committee – Regional/State Lead:<o:p></o:p>

Northern (Penang-Kedah Lead) – Lee Chong Hin (Soundstream)
Northern (Penang-Kedah Asst Lead) – Romi (Blade888)<o:p></o:p>

Eastern (Pahang/Kuantan) – Liaw Chuen Yi (cyilaw)
Eastern 2 (Terrenganu) – Bob (Dewa Lawau)

Central (Perak) – Ken Chong Mun Kin (lan evo)
Central 2 (Seremban) – Eddie Tang (Kampoon)

Southern (Melaka) – Azizi Aziz (azizi.aziz)
Southern 2 (Johor) – Alfred Francis (lanevo6)

East Malaysia (Labuan) – TBI
East Malaysia 2 (Sabah/KK) - TBI

Approved by:<o:p></o:p>

Leslie Ewe (Club President)<o:p></o:p>
21<SUP>st</SUP> June 2007<o:p></o:p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is proper to handover MLOC Terengganu State lead to local people :) I suggest bro satriamerah to appoint this position on next AGM 07/08 later :) me not sesuai laaa hihihihihi :P

kudos...

Hope with this new committee arrangement , our club will grow up healthier..

dewa,
you are the only mloc (official member) in terenganu

wer can i get the mloc sticker leslie put some in ah kit workshop lah i always park same car park with 2266 purple evo hahaha

Hi Zeneger,

The MLOC sticker is not for sale. It is only given upon registration as official member of the club.

Feel free to talk to Leslie or anyone of the members if you wish to know more.

Cheers.

Leslie ...i don't hv a chance to registered myself as a member of mloc yet ... no registration form to be fill up ... Or just send them by hand via dewa lavau lor hehehe than i'll do the rest ..... or its even easy for me to submit the form via the mail ... im sure it will take about a minute to fill the form and to send back 2 u again ... CHEERS .. MLOC MEOC JSPC erm or there will be another club MMOC

satriamerah,
no worries bro... usually we do not presure people to sign up with mloc.. the decision to join is fully by will... maybe you can PM me your email and i can email the form to you also...

cheers!

Great MLOC team here. Professional & Well-organise and expanding fast Hooray MLOC... Mr.P & Mr.VP.. U guys left out our mechanic in comitee. Engineering - Ah Kit.. :)

I think it is proper to handover MLOC Terengganu State lead to local people :) I suggest bro satriamerah to appoint this position on next AGM 07/08 later :) me not sesuai laaa hihihihihi :P

hehe BOB m not the official members by now ... But m willing to gather all the evo's owner at Kuala Terengganu and have a meet up if u like .... there are more than 10 evo's rolling at KT ....

satriamerah, you should get hooked up with Bob and run some gathering in Terrangganu and share some good gathering pics with us. : )

as far as i remember, we sold the most evo in east coast...
i'm sure more is out there, anyway, i'll join in once my red baby is rolled out...

AFAIC , i don't know 4 sure if there is any terengganu evo's owner registered here

huh...another state raise up de MLOCian flags....clap clap

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom