Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

AMS Alpha 10 GT-R For Sale

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL

Price does not reflect cost associated with transport, import fees or any other costs associated with delivery of the vehicle

2009 Nissan R-35 ALPHA 10 GT-R.
Mileage: 5,900
VIN: JN1AR54F19M252385
Asking Price: $135,000

We are listing up our friends ALPHA 10 GT-R and no commission is being made by us for completion of this sale. What you will receive upon purchase is an EXTREMELY well maintained Alpha 10 GT-R with LOW miles.

An Alpha 10 will offer you the best street/track/drag strip combination and the best thing about this is that the owner only used it on 98RON pump gas. Any one looking for an upgraded GT-R without the hassle of waiting for a build should consider this as I doubt you will find one in cleaner condition. I urge you to take a look at the details in the link and determine for yourself the value of this build.

The car was purchased / built about 2 years ago and has been meticulously cared for. The car was only ever used on pump gas on the occasional weekend (hence the low mileage) and professionally built in house here at AMS / ALPHA Performance. This car makes over 820whp on a mild pump gas tune and over 1000whp on a very mild race gas tune. The owner opted for 1000cc injectors so we were unable to tune the peak power number higher than that due to the limits of the injector.

For more information, click the link or email [email protected]
2009 Nissan R-35 ALPHA 10 GT-R | Alpha Series by Alpha Performance| Premium Nissan R35 GT-R Performance Upgrade Packages -

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
That amount you are asking about is $135,000 U.S. I converted the amount to RM up on the top.

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
guys, if you want to buy this car, make sure you buy 1 AP from AP Queen first, she might offer cheaper price before 5/5

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
Yes, I forgot to mention that the car is left-hand drive. Not sure if there is a regulation for this in Malaysia but over here, LHD is standard and RHD cars have more appeal just for being uniquely rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have the standard Lamborghini Gallardo, we have the wild Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera and now we have an even wilder Lamborghini Gallardo LP550, and I still cant afford one, great. Even in misery I still find love for it, the new baby-Lambo, which is expected to be called the LP550, will debut at the Geneva Motor Show and will deliver 550 horsepower and 390lb-ft of torque from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience