Am i being cheated? scammed?

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
Kmon guys, my car already been fixed. Theres no need to heat up more flames around. You guys should be cheering up for me. If you are afraid of this situation or anything, please PM me. So we can keep it to ourself, family and friends.

subculture

Known Member
Nov 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I really want to exposed the workshop name here. But i have promised to myself, not do it if my car already fixed. So sorry about that. Do PM me for workshop name if you are really a car enthusiast, so you could exposed the workshop name somewhere else in the forum. Thanks.
hmmmmm :hmmmm:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Kmon guys, my car already been fixed. Theres no need to heat up more flames around. You guys should be cheering up for me. If you are afraid of this situation or anything, please PM me. So we can keep it to ourself, family and friends.
true bro, good that your car has been fixed. but imagine if u have not posted this thread in zth, the workshop might cheat u, on your next visit, the foreman could have told u its not his problem & wont repair the damaged parts for u.......cos the guy is also a forumer here, he might have read this thread & afraid that might jeapordise his bussiness therefore decided to rectify the problem for u.
same case happened to me, ended up my foreman bancrupt.

x363

Known Member
Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
I know 1 shitty workshop also. my friend's car stucked there for almost a year and still conversion has not finished yet. when first sent there, mechanic said all can do. probably if ask can put shit to replace fuel, he will also say can. PM me if you want to know this workshop. really sakit hati wan:mad: do not send your car to this workshop or later suffer like my friend.
I really want to exposed the workshop name here. But i have promised to myself, not do it if my car already fixed. So sorry about that. Do PM me for workshop name if you are really a car enthusiast, so you could exposed the workshop name somewhere else in the forum. Thanks.
Hi bro,

Can PM me the workshop? Thanx

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Wow,

Since Feb till now 3925 people have read it, and only now we have read it too.

Guys,

The workshop he is speaking about is our workshop. Im quite sure from the "hints" he gave many of you already knew. Havent been active in the forum for quite a while and this is what ive missed.

Well there is 2 sides to every story and as we know ... customers are always right.

Clearly your wonderful thread has done its damage, and you were happily announcing like 10 times to pm you the shop name. So, it is no suprise to anybody who has already read it definitely would have pm-ed to know out of curiousity or worry...

Im not here to bad mouth the customer, or retarnish our reputation.

Your car never had high cams to begin with, ur dizzy was faulty, your car was tuned at a dyno machine by a TUNER who owned the dyno, we are not tuners, your gearbox was never opened by us as it had warranty from halfcut shop, we could not inspect the clutch, we did not redline your car all the way to the tuner shop to use our "mechanic" skills to determine slip which only happened when the tuner was dyno tuning on the 3rd run or so, about the skunk2 manifold ours is definitely original but again customer feels its fake and you didnt buy it( as a customer this is a wise choice) but claiming we are cheaters cause you did research and applied your skills without having any photo to show ours against yours... its ok...

The best part your last post...car is ok ...no need to flame bla bla bla....but still? ask ppl pm for further info and workshop name? haihs... nevermind...as businessmen we are glad we settled your probs... we run a good clean business...we are not like those big time workshops,we are not arrogant...we have alot of support frm loyal happy customers, some not so hapy at the beginning after giving us a 2nd chance we made up for it,we accept our mistakes, maybe you didnt like the way we communicate or communication breakdown or you not familiar with workshop/car terms? i dont know... we are sorry you feel cheated or SCAMMED. Why not you come to our shop and we talk it out if you want. Those from jb, if u ask around, or you can come down pasir gudang see us perform and judge for yourself. If any of you judge or affraid to come over cause of this thread it is ok, we realy understand, as a customer i too will be affraid man.

As we always say. Have a nice Vtec-ing Day.

Last edited:

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
Wow,

Since Feb till now 3925 people have read it, and only now we have read it too.

Guys,

The workshop he is speaking about is our workshop. Im quite sure from the "hints" he gave many of you already knew. Havent been active in the forum for quite a while and this is what ive missed.

Well there is 2 sides to every story and as we know ... customers are always right.

Clearly your wonderful thread has done its damage, and you were happily announcing like 10 times to pm you the shop name. So, it is no suprise to anybody who has already read it definitely would have pm-ed to know out of curiousity or worry...

Im not here to bad mouth the customer, or retarnish our reputation.

Your car never had high cams to begin with, ur dizzy was faulty, your car was tuned at a dyno machine by a TUNER who owned the dyno, we are not tuners, your gearbox was never opened by us as it had warranty from halfcut shop, we could not inspect the clutch, we did not redline your car all the way to the tuner shop to use our "mechanic" skills to determine slip which only happened when the tuner was dyno tuning on the 3rd run or so, about the skunk2 manifold ours is definitely original but again customer feels its fake and you didnt buy it( as a customer this is a wise choice) but claiming we are cheaters cause you did research and applied your skills without having any photo to show ours against yours... its ok...

The best part your last post...car is ok ...no need to flame bla bla bla....but still? ask ppl pm for further info and workshop name? haihs... nevermind...as businessmen we are glad we settled your probs... we run a good clean business...we are not like those big time workshops,we are not arrogant...we have alot of support frm loyal happy customers, some not so hapy at the beginning after giving us a 2nd chance we made up for it,we accept our mistakes, maybe you didnt like the way we communicate or communication breakdown or you not familiar with workshop/car terms? i dont know... we are sorry you feel cheated or SCAMMED. Why not you come to our shop and we talk it out if you want. Those from jb, if u ask around, or you can come down pasir gudang see us perform and judge for yourself. If any of you judge or affraid to come over cause of this thread it is ok, we realy understand, as a customer i too will be affraid man.

As we always say. Have a nice Vtec-ing Day.
"The best part your last post...car is ok ...no need to flame bla bla bla....but still? ask ppl pm for further info and workshop name?" U should read the title of the Post first. Im not the one who wanted to reveal your workshop. But i want to clarify 1 thing, last time, u said my cam was b16b?.. then now no high cam to begin with?... and then. My fren bought my car, he go to another workshop to make it standard again and wanted to sold the performance part to his other friend. Guess what.. when we open the head.. it was b18c cam?, there is difference between b16b and b18c cam.. u can google it around. Now my fren accuse me of cheating him..

Differences between B18c and B16B CAMS

Now no more use the car. Buy new car with standard parts. You dont need to worry.. actually i only PM below 12 people.. cause i still respect your business.. since you already announce it.. i dont need to clear my inbox nowadays...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
B16b is high cam? Lol u damn funny... Why would we tell u have b16b cam only to steal it from you in the end????????

I we going to steal from you beginning alr we will say b18c la hello... U kena con else where don blame us la..

We got nothing to hide ... Why let those 12 ppl(so u claim) and he 3k over ppl who read this only hear ur side.

For us ah bro.. We did our best to please you

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

clarify 1 thing, last time, u said my cam was b16b?.. then now no high cam to begin with?...

Differences between B18c and B16B CAMS

Now no more use the car. Buy new car with standard parts. You dont need to worry.. actually i only PM below 12 people.. cause i still respect your business.. since you already announce it.. i dont need to clear my inbox nowadays...
bro.. last time u come you say your car got high cam...idle like high cam...

ask so many foreman fix ur idle...once fix...u blame us steal ur cam.

breo this story going all over the place..and seriously la.. we mean no harm to you or what ..its ok man...i think u already said ur part here and we said ours.. no point taking this any further... and thank you for having the decency to respect our business. We appreciate it.

x363

Known Member
Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
Bro AD_EG....if you could, can you go back to the 1st post and defence point by point on the claims and better off back up with proof and links that support your arguement...

I think that would bring some credit back to your shop.... :)

e.g.: Change dizzy.... because using B20 block - a must? if yes, what is the back up proof, article or something...

P/s: I am not trying to spark on anything, I really what to hear both side of the story.... instead of just arguing, why not confront each other point by point basis.... :)

Thank you

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
B16b is high cam? Lol u damn funny... Why would we tell u have b16b cam only to steal it from you in the end????????

I we going to steal from you beginning alr we will say b18c la hello... U kena con else where don blame us la..

We got nothing to hide ... Why let those 12 ppl(so u claim) and he 3k over ppl who read this only hear ur side.

For us ah bro.. We did our best to please you

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

bro.. last time u come you say your car got high cam...idle like high cam...

ask so many foreman fix ur idle...once fix...u blame us steal ur cam.

breo this story going all over the place..and seriously la.. we mean no harm to you or what ..its ok man...i think u already said ur part here and we said ours.. no point taking this any further... and thank you for having the decency to respect our business. We appreciate it.
First of all la i wanna said, u said my cam is b16b, and then after the other foreman open it.. it is b18c.. please understand what im trying to say here...im not arguing about my cam is toda, skunk or anything... i just wanna ask you as my FOREMAN, what cam im using... and u said its b16b. If i want to make things up, i wouldnt spent more than 10k to ur shop to do mods????.... thats because i trust u ma.. now u blaming me for all this?.. nvmnd lo.. many things i wanna said, but i just wanna end it here.. since I ALREADY SOLD my car.. theres no point arguing on things that does not belong to me no more. Thanks

P/S ur the last shop ive been visit before i sold my car. Cause i already broke (because of the blown engine). FYI 2 years of saving + personal loan.

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
this is heading no where.. dont try to spark more issues la. really not happy? come to the shop and talk la.

boss of XH cant speak english. and his malay so so only...sometimes he has a difficult task of trying to explain cm queries in layman terms. of course no such thing if use b20 need diff dizzy.. all bseries also can..he was troubleshooting an rpm prob and changed the dizzy with another ordered from halfcut.. this solved the issue, but this also u suspect we wanna STEAL? ur DIZZY???? clearly there was a communication breakdown in between and customer also got wrong understanding on certain things... i still dono how you can say b16b cam is high cam...even something like this can misunderstand... i cant imagine. i seriously give up. to anybody still reading following the thread, just read his posts properly and carefully..need any clarification? pm me directly i wish not to pursue this in public further before things get out of control. and this is my last post reg this whole issue.

and bro x363, sorry la i think i answered most of the things, my post above ... if missing feel free to drop us a pm or call the boss directly. Thanks.

Last edited:

x363

Known Member
Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
something I not quite understand here....

If mysayasan had problem with idling; how come it can evolve to modifying with B20 block and so on...

did mysayasan initiate and like to venture into modifying or he attending the workshop just for solving the idling problem?

Thanx

P/s: Bro AD_EG, you can choose not to answer here in public, no problem... i will PM you also :)

1 more question, bro AD_EG, you say the boss of XH not too good in English and Malay, so i assume you are not the boss?....

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
this is heading no where.. dont try to spark more issues la. really not happy? come to the shop and talk la.

boss of XH cant speak english. and his malay so so only...sometimes he has a difficult task of trying to explain cm queries in layman terms. of course no such thing if use b20 need diff dizzy.. all bseries also can..he was troubleshooting an rpm prob and changed the dizzy with another ordered from halfcut.. this solved the issue, but this also u suspect we wanna STEAL? ur DIZZY???? clearly there was a communication breakdown in between and customer also got wrong understanding on certain things... i still dono how you can say b16b cam is high cam...even something like this can misunderstand... i cant imagine. i seriously give up. to anybody still reading following the thread, just read his posts properly and carefully..need any clarification? pm me directly i wish not to pursue this in public further before things get out of control. and this is my last post reg this whole issue.

and bro x363, sorry la i think i answered most of the things, my post above ... if missing feel free to drop us a pm or call the boss directly. Thanks.

zzz... my dizzy has no problem before until i notice it has been change to different one.. cause my old dizzy doesnt have the "halfcut mark" before.. then i go back ask you to check.. u said wire.. problem.. but when i check the dizzy back again.. the half cut mark is gone (so u change the dizzy). IF NO problem.. why i purposed ly go your shop on working day (take annual leave) just to get back my old dizzy?...If you are not ah tiong, or ah boy, means you are not there. And u just been hearing words. Im not accusing you steal or anything..if you want me to dig more and spit it out here on what happened my car in every detail even the paint job, i will! if im not respecting your business, so please respect your customer also.

P/S i really wanna go to ur shop and talk. But.. i no longer use the car (change car ady). But if i claim back my blown engine would you give me refund?.. if can, sure i take leave and come.. its not easy for me to come to ur shop u know.

one more thing.. if you want me to discontinue replying please stop blaming me. OK??..if you keep blaming me.. i will keep on replying..ok? im ur x-customer ok. Hope this can end here, so we both can go back to our own path again. Thanks

Last edited:

x363

Known Member
Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
Hi mysayasan,

If you had problem with idling; how come it can evolve to modifying with B20 block and so on...

Just like to know how an idling problem can evolve to modifiying the engine...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone have any experience using 2-way radios? Can they work between 2 people in the same building but on different floors, or between 2 people in separate buildings but the buildings are next to each other?

I know there are many factors that affect connection but I want to know how reliable these 2-way radios are. Or are they good only in open fields?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience