Aircond Problem... need help

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
does the car comes with heater?
with my car, if turning to 20+ degree, the it's still cold.
seem like no effect at all.

I am also having aircond problem. Passenger side blowing cool air but driver side blowing warm air. Weird.....

Any recommendation on aircond workshop who knows our car well?

The bypass hose for your heater could have came lose..you can have a a/c service tech to look at it. I have the same prblem after installing my alarm last month. The reason being that the technician dislodge the bypass hose and when I switch on my A/C it blew out hot air..luckily the guys that installed my alarms reconnected the bypass and everything works fine now. Most imported cars from Japan and Europe have both A/C and heater options in the car. Hope this helps

The bypass hose for your heater could have came lose..you can have a a/c service tech to look at it. I have the same prblem after installing my alarm last month. The reason being that the technician dislodge the bypass hose and when I switch on my A/C it blew out hot air..luckily the guys that installed my alarms reconnected the bypass and everything works fine now. Most imported cars from Japan and Europe have both A/C and heater options in the car. Hope this helps

bro.. hahaha im having this problem also after install my alarm... u mind to share with me where is the hose located and how to fix it??? thanks........

aycy,
Does that mean your car already had the hose bypassed previously and it had no problem until you installed the alarm recently?

----------

I am also keen to know where the bypass hose is: engine bay only or linked to under the dashboard?

Err.... aycy, hope you don't mind... I also tumpang your thread on this issue.:regular_smile: want to know more since mine also got problem... hehehe...

aycy,
Does that mean your car already had the hose bypassed previously and it had no problem until you installed the alarm recently?

----------

I am also keen to know where the bypass hose is: engine bay only or linked to under the dashboard?

Err.... aycy, hope you don't mind... I also tumpang your thread on this issue.:regular_smile: want to know more since mine also got problem... hehehe...

haha my problem solve.... yeah... just the hose lose only... that thing is under our car steering...

bro ckw.. try to bring to ur aircond mech and ask them to check the hose... btw my car dint by pass the hot air hose b4....

Bro aycy..you are rite..it is under the dash behind the steering column. You will need to feel your way around..hahaha..:). Otherwise you need to do a mambo stance and peek under the dash with a torchlight..
It was so annoying when the A/C was blowing hot air around 3.00 in the afternoon.

Bro aycy & greytezza,

Congrats on getting your problem solved.

Haiya... mine still like that.... one side cool air one side warm air. It is even more obvious during hot daytime. My previous a/c mech doesn't really know about altezza. So, can anyone pls pm me your recommended a/c mech's contact?

btw, bro aycy, are you up north or in KL? what about bro greytezza?

aiya..will get trouble when installing alarm aa...planning to upgrade my security system...if dun mind...can share what is the best alarm for our tezza?

I was looking at 3 options b4 my alarm installations.
1) Clifford
2) Viper
3) Truguard
Was contemplating to install a 2-way system, where you will be page or inform if there is an attempted break in of yr car. But very expensive..about 1,800-2,500.
So finally I opted for Truguard with anti-hijack and vibration sensing options. Cost me only RM850.00. Had it installed at KK Lau in SS4 area.
So far no problem....:)

thanx for ur information Greytezza.aiya...damn expensive lah the viper n clifford one.will think about it...any other recommend?

I agree with you on that..too expensive to spend on a alarm system..unless we drive an upmarket car like a E240..530I etc . Prefer to save the money to do mods on my engine..hehehe..just ordered an extractor manifold for mine.hehehe.
Next thing on my list..ATF oil cooler,TRD muffler,Raizin Spark..etc...
With a good alarm couple with a good brake or steering lock..it shall be good enough. We just need to be careful where we park our car and leave the rest to fate..hahaha.

greytezza,

where are u ordering ur ATF cooler from?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom