aircond 4 rear passanger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

aircond 4 rear passanger

firiana_2198

Known Member
got 1 unit of aircond 'corong' for rear passanger....just like the mercedes ......u can only use this thing if u r using gsr, mivec, 4g91, 4g92, 4g93 or evo 1,2,3 (all mitsubishi model not proton) dashboard............just plug and play............open ur front seat and carpet.............the u will see the screw hole made for the 'corong'.......nothing to mods...
just fit with wira, putra, satria body..........very rare item...............

selling RM55.00

this the pic..............
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/225/image010xa0.jpg

Last edited:
bro...at the behind dahsboard hv to cut ahole to install right... for lancer dahsboard 4g91...pls adv ...interested...?

bro...at the behind dahsboard hv to cut ahole to install right... for lancer dahsboard 4g91...pls adv ...interested...?
yeah there is one small hole u need to make............some model there's already a hole.............if u want i will show u how to install it...............

cant fit satria body ar bro??

bro....got the pic ka how to install?

u can install for us not?
then the aircon for back passengers come tru where..?floor?or from under front seat?
can ctrl not if we want the aircon all infront if no ppl at back, and if got ppl at back we ctrl d aircon so dat back ppl get aircon?

very nice item, fit perfectly for wira (already installed mine).free bump for u :)

ya...connect already....then just leave the corong like tat?no vent for it to come out?just come out from the corong?then the angin keluar from where?dari bawah seat?or centre console?sorry so many question...damn suka this item but duno wat is it....tq

ya...connect already....then just leave the corong like tat?no vent for it to come out?just come out from the corong?then the angin keluar from where?dari bawah seat?or centre console?sorry so many question...damn suka this item but duno wat is it....tq

the corong will fit nicely onto the down aircond hole.............the angin will keluar from under the seat...........if u r using wira big carpet u need to cut small hole for the hujung corong to came out.......... original mitsubishi carpet already got holes for it............u already have it aaaaaaaa.........if u r realy interested i can show u how to install it............

Waited you this 1 whole day... that day at KASTAM Kelana Jaya..?

Last edited:
bro...if under d seat got amplifier then how?i m using ori wira dashboard but i already convert mitsubishi whole set digital aircond into my ori dashboard..so can i use it?very interested here..

Apa barang..... Reserve..! Reserve..!:hmmmm:

got 1 unit of aircond 'corong' for rear passanger....just like the mercedes ......u can only use this thing if u r using gsr, mivec, 4g91, 4g92, 4g93 or evo 1,2,3 (all mitsubishi model not proton) dashboard............just plug and play............open ur front seat and carpet.............the u will see the screw hole made for the 'corong'.......nothing to mods...
just fit with wira, putra, satria body..........very rare item...............

selling RM55.00

this the pic..............
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/225/image010xa0.jpg

got stock...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom