airbag compulsory item?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Guys,

last year, i remember i read from newspaper, instruction from Ministry of Transport, saying that Airbag is a compulsary item for all the car manufactured after 1st july, 2005.

Did I get the thing wrong or the rules is never there? I still see new car like Myvi and SAVVY selling car without airbag. Anyone have idea about this?

larune

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
They'll probably chuck in expired airbags or something for all you know.

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
the last i heared was they delay the implementation .... until 06. u know the malaysia Gman wan lar.... 1st say this... later change to this... den this n tat ....

Geon323

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Klang
Visit site
should be compulsary item loh. is because malaysia goverment to protect our car manufacture then mai not compulsory 1st loh. last week i have a friend friend drive P.P V6 accident bang front and back. misterious the air bag not coming out. the friend friend still in the hospital

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a 1981 Datsun 120Y which very often has trouble starting in cold weather, especially after overnight rain. Even using the choke doesnt seem to work. I'm pretty sure the problem lies somewhere in the carburetor, but my dad suspects the ignition coil isnt making enough voltage for the spark plugs.

But then again I do notice my battery is significantly weaker in colder weather and the cranking isnt as strong. When I give it a jump start the engine would start almost all the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience