Affordable suspension around 1k

Talk engine L5 mod you pandai, this basic suspension u dunno.. apalaaaaaa SF

:rofl: Still in learning process, that's why I ask u sifuss to learn more :biggrin:

L5 and L2 engines also know name only, don't really know how it works yet. :biggrin:

Thanks for the explanation bro. Very helpful. The one without body shift is also a type of hi/lo/soft/hard?

last time my hwl hi/lo soft/hard have body shift..the soft hard knob located below the absorber body..hard to adjust..have to lie down under car to adjust..some more 32 click..have to count all the click while adjust..if forget have to start over while still lying down..hahahah..the tein dont have body shift but soft hard knob located on the upside of the absorber..open hood also can adjust..16clicks only..

Talk engine L5 mod you pandai, this basic suspension u dunno.. apalaaaaaa SF

Have carb car don't know how carb work also mah! rubbing it in, at salt and pepper......hahaha.....faster cabut already.......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

What's body shift btw?

Basically it is the hi/lo adjustment not using the spring compression...:biggrin:

My old set of hi/lo now in the Hyundai rear, VR ones are h/l/s/h for all 4

Top Bottom