Affordable Sport Car - Nissan NX Coupe come with an option of SR20DET 230HP Engine.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Affordable Sport Car - Nissan NX Coupe come with an option of SR20DET 230HP Engine.

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
CAR SOLD! Thank you.

CAR SOLD. Thank you ZTH...

Hi,:wavey:
im selling off my beloved Nissan NX with removable T-Roof 1.8 manual which come with an option of a Powerful SR20DET 230HP halfcut.

Option 1 Selling Price : RM16,000/- with SR1.8 manual engine.

Option 2 Selling Price : RM22,000/- with a new implanted SR20DET Turbo 230HP (Everything on the engine were already tidy up by my Mechanic - Wiring, Stock Ecu, Etc) just more like plug & play.

Reason for selling : Found a new Monster Nissan Silvia SX180

History : Initially thought of just looking for an affordable little Monster to drive around and things changed when i saw this SX180....

The SR1.8 and the SR20DET engine were in great shape and to justify,Warranty given.

Big brake system will be given for Option 2.

Anyone out there who hope to own an affordable Sport Car this will be the one & I will ASSURED the new buyer that everything is in good order.

Loan : Self arrangement (Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan) and prefer Cash Buyer.

Interested can call : 012-278 2689 James
Bump: :driver::driver::driver:

How the Halfcut SR20DET Engine look likes with a Garrett T25 Turbo...:adore:

Bump: :driver::driver::driver:

Attachments

• DSCN0963.jpg
    DSCN0963.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2,226
  • DSCN0964.jpg
    DSCN0964.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,173
  • DSCN0965.jpg
    DSCN0965.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 591
  • DSCN0985.jpg
    DSCN0985.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 606
  • DSC00798.jpg
    DSC00798.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,136
Last edited:
Re: Affordable Sport Car - Nissan NX Coupe come with an option of SR20DET 230HP Engin

bro, what other stuff comes with the car bro?
if option 2, we get both the sr18 and the sr20 right?
what tranny if opt 2?
and the wheels, interior?
whats ur location bro?
r u in a rush?

Re: Affordable Sport Car - Nissan NX Coupe come with an option of SR20DET 230HP Engin

Well,if i could sell it off soon then i can get the 180SX...Here are more pictures of my engine and ive bought a complete racing clutch system (Ogura Twin Plate) for the gearbox and the new owner need to top up a bit la for this twin plate racing clutch or i will just sell it off individually and put back the stock clutch system....Furthermore,ive change all the oil seal...

Honestly,ive spent a lot of money on this Monster project but as we know, for the sake of owning a High Performance Car so have to rugi some money lol....

The car only comes with 1 engine either the 1.8 or 2.0 Turbo...Haiyoh...i rugi so much aledi so thinking of just sell it off for a amount of RM1,800/- for the SR1.8 manual complete with wiring...Now RM1.8K with complete SR1.8 engine...Truly good deal.

Btw,ive bought everything cash...

The car now is just like plug & play...

My location is near to Jalan Gasing PJ....

Call to discuss further ya....

So,to own this sport car with such a price is truly worthy....

Beware of the Ultimate SR20DET 230HP Driving Experience....hehehe

Attachments

• 24122008(001).jpg
    24122008(001).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 451
  • DSCN0960.jpg
    DSCN0960.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCN0961.jpg
    DSCN0961.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

whoaaa...
ahahhaa..
thnx for quick reply...
im not in msia now wor...
ill only b back during CNY...
ill try passing the word around..
coz this project very interesting..
ive thought about the NXSR20 transplant also..
but msian reg NX quite a few...
haha..
the wheels what size?
the SR20 FF kan?
not FR?

So Fast selling ??

Care to PM for the best offer ?
for Stock 1.8 engine
no interest on DET conversion

Thank you

Yaloh...after i saw this 180SX my mind totally change...hehe
Well,as said no worry abt my car bcos warranty is given and the reason i sell my car is not bcos of technical problem is bcos i just got stick to this 180SX...hehe

Can sms me for the best price...

012-2782689 ya...

Bump: :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Bump: :adore::adore::adore::adore:

Bump: :adore::wavey::itsme:

Last edited:

ok good luck selling bro!
if u end up with any engine after u sell the car, pm me ok..
hahaha...
cant afford 22k atm..
thankS!

hi jameswwt,
will call you tomorrow and cash buyer over here

Great car...:adore:

My Ori SR1.8 manual engine...

Attachments

• DSCN0960.jpg
    DSCN0960.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 908

Please return my call Urgently...tq

Bro, mind to ask the ori engine for NX should be 1.5 right?
How about body spare part etc.. still can get?
Pls advise.. Thanks.

Hi Boyzone,
mine is NX ori SR1.6 manual Japan model with Digital Speedo Meter but converted to SR1.8 manual engine...About body part its not a problem bcos i know a chop shop have this parts (windsheild,side windows,doors,etc).
Actually,body parts is not a big problem bcos it can always swap with bodykits.

I sell this car is not bcos of the spare parts or mechanical problem,it is bcos i want to get a Nissan 180SX.

To me its a rare opportunity to own a sport car at such a price...
If we always worry to much, then we will miss out alot of things in life.
As long as it is a healthy and within our financial ability i think we should try what our heart want.

Just for example : Worry abt spare parts,then why not just settle with a proton wira,satria,kancil or myvi instead??? But where is the Special???

Anyway,im only selling around RM1x,xxx

So,hope you can give it a think...hehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR:itsme::itsme::itsme:

Last edited:

Hi James,

Thanks for the advise..
Btw, I'm staying in Penang, may a bit hard interm of spare part as I had been exprianced with my previous Honda Predule.
Anyway.. this is really a nice car as I'm also 2 doors sporty fan :biggrin:

Happy New Year@@@

happy new year

:itsme::itsme::itsme:

:adore::adore::adore:

Bump: :itsme::itsme::itsme:

Free Bump for a Beauty:adore:

nice ride buddy

Bump: bro,pm me yr best price.
tq

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom