actual price for RON95 RON97

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i din ask u to keep mouth shut lah...i said debate healthily
cool down lah

anyway from what you posted, what are u doing about it for the sake of the future? all ur doing is posting in the forum...

dun boil so fast le bro...

i din ask u to keep mouth shut lah...i said debate healthily
cool down lah

anyway from what you posted, what are u doing about it for the sake of the future? all ur doing is posting in the forum...

dun boil so fast le bro...
Boil?not yet la.this one just warm up only.what i'm saying as human we cannot be complacent.if everybody tidak apa attitude then habis la our country.thats why we must do our part to vote.it's actually healthy to have different ruling party and not just one.we as citizen also must voice out our concerns and do our part to keep our country running smoothly.of course we dont need to take to the streets.thats w waste of time and slows down the economy.we should do our part and vote plus contributing to newspaper coulmn to voice our concern.

i very surprised that whenever it comes to this type of topics, people will always ask "why blame the govt?".

i believe all of us are working here. how's work? do you all always agree with the company's directions/policies/decisions/etc? sometimes i do, sometimes i don't. some will say "you don't like the company, change job la! complain what?" the thing is, if everyone has that mentality, then it means they don't care. have you tried to make things or change the way things are done before finally giving up and leaving a company? or are you the type that just keeps quiet and don't rock the boat?

extrapolate to the running of the country. 52 years old and the politicians are still engrossed in fighting for better position, better bargaining power over others, etc. there will be people who will shout "don't like malaysia? shut up and migrate la!" why should i? it is also my home, just like yours. why should i give it up because other people screw it up?

when a country is NOT being run properly, PEOPLE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN. here, some people will say "you think running a country so easy ar? you try and see la. go and be a politician, see whether people vote for you or not? if you get voted in, see what you can do for the country lor. don't talk so much BS." the thing is, why deflect? the issue is that the current govt isn't doing its best for the people. WHY cant the people tell the govt to do better?

regardless of whether you are from kampung or city, you are a voice. you can use your voice to support the policies/directions but you can also use your voice to question the policies/directions. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?

taikor taikor & tailor tailor

relax lar, as i say before as minority we need to united.

debat always a good thing, to make thing improve. but not like kucing kurak at the house.

and don't so easily get provoke by one small ignition, this is they are good at it.

Please refrain from using harsh words and personal attacks. Keep this thread clean and cool all your heads guys. It's Puasa month and not good to fight against each. Keep the debate as a debate.

i believe all these stems from us not leaving a smiley after a msg.:smile: so it seems like we are an angry lot.:rofl:isnt this better?

Please refrain from using harsh words and personal attacks. Keep this thread clean and cool all your heads guys. It's Puasa month and not good to fight against each. Keep the debate as a debate.

i strongly agree on this one, if our chief PH also had same mentality like you how good is that.

i strongly agree on this one, if our chief PH also had same mentality like you how good is that.

chief PH? :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

i believe all these stems from us not leaving a smiley after a msg.:smile: so it seems like we are an angry lot.:rofl:isnt this better?

This is good. I think this is better:

'Just my tiny little 1 kupang, don't flame me..:adore:'

or

'Just my own POV~~:rofl:'

:rofl: hope this lightens the mood... :biggrin: i think TR has a point.

agree with Mizouri :top:

at times, we are just really frustrated, and some ppl rely on this forum for info on our cars,up to date news,current events..maybe we tend to carried away but thats only because we are comfortable with this forum..honestly speaking this is the only forum i'm actively logged into on a daily basis.please forgive me if i offended any1.

but one good thing about posting here is....we are only creating awareness....this post is not just POSTS..to those who are not sure what is currently going on, can get a rough idea on what happening...so its not all wasted in the end. :wavey:

Last edited:
AD EG, haiya... why bother the kampong boy with kapchai... since he just a kampong boy, let him be ma... he always wanna so how good he is, then opposite all the right points towards the other....
let him syok sendiri la... in the end of the day, we'll know the truth... just save the gas....

Wahlan, so long already. Until moderator also come out :rofl:

Want debate nicely must have facts to support. Let me list down a fact. But need yourselves to browse and read it.

JKJR - Statistik

So what is the conclusion? OK, you still have a chance for digging out an issue that 2 pregnant ladies die in this year due to snatch thiefs pull their hand bags and all of them were riding motorbike. Need someone to speak it out, so that I can spend my free time to say something. But if you say riding a motorbike will lost a chance to date beautiful high class office lady, then i cannot say anything la, cuz fully agree with it :rofl:

Will is a very powerful force, to bring a human forward to achieve victory. When we are living in a comfortable zone, we will be easily full filled and our will to fight for a better future will be weaker (just like plenty of rich men's children). Sad thing now is the weak will had turn many start to cry like a baby when face a little challange. This is our social problem and also the country problem. Some times ago, I did said the best way is to let the fuel price free float according to the international market price. We all together suffer (extremely suffer) for this generation and next badge of people who born in the bad condition environment will grow up and push the country to another level. Although smooth transaction can please most people now but will slow our future generation down for decades or even century. The only exception is to hope to have special milk power that can turn a badge of new born grown up as genius. Look at the surrounding, got little bit money, eat good, wear good, drive good, weekend(s) clubbing, and etc. Who really have a plan to make a better future? I have 1 friend, work for years and saved up RM30k+. Instead of investing, he dump the money for car down payment. He said life is short. I don't know wanna laugh or cry. This is happening everywhere in the country and will gonna become worst. Thousand rinngit (or maybe more) worth of cellphone slowly fill up the school. Students take drug at night club/disco, 13 years old girl start go saloon to dress hair up and wear branded sexy clothing. WTF? It is too much, I mean too many cases more till I can't list down everything. Those bridging the limit examples not nice to say cuz I afraid being chopped. Too many things that more important surrounding us and need our attention but we are here talking kok and complaining about the Rm2.15 for ron97 effected our life badly like worst than being no more tomorrow. This unfair that unfair, only free tongkat is fair. Can fly to politic too. Luckily not yet touching the over fried kangkung case :rofl:

Yes, I'm arrogance. Normally only technically needed. But after reading and posting in this thread, I felt I should be proud of myself. WTF? What, I know my balls are far bigger than many people because I dare to ride a motorbike on the street :rofl:

Again, read JKJR - Statistik . After read it, balls may become bigger :rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

AD EG, haiya... why bother the kampong boy with kapchai... since he just a kampong boy, let him be ma... he always wanna so how good he is, then opposite all the right points towards the other....
let him syok sendiri la... in the end of the day, we'll know the truth... just save the gas....

Yes you are right. What is the truth?

Luckily no one can remember or able to dig back the tongkat thread which was full of racial flame. Remember how you fire the tongkat and gave a long list of had bad is the tongkat or not? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you're too weird la.

Seriously..you have issues.Either deprived from getting laid..need to prove your "manhood" here or just too much time with yourself.

anyways,i have no clue what you are rambling about.

Wahlan, so long already. Until moderator also come out :rofl:

Want debate nicely must have facts to support. Let me list down a fact. But need yourselves to browse and read it.

JKJR - Statistik

So what is the conclusion? OK, you still have a chance for digging out an issue that 2 pregnant ladies die in this year due to snatch thiefs pull their hand bags and all of them were riding motorbike. Need someone to speak it out, so that I can spend my free time to say something. But if you say riding a motorbike will lost a chance to date beautiful high class office lady, then i cannot say anything la, cuz fully agree with it :rofl:

Will is a very powerful force, to bring a human forward to achieve victory. When we are living in a comfortable zone, we will be easily full filled and our will to fight for a better future will be weaker (just like plenty of rich men's children). Sad thing now is the weak will had turn many start to cry like a baby when face a little challange. This is our social problem and also the country problem. Some times ago, I did said the best way is to let the fuel price free float according to the international market price. We all together suffer (extremely suffer) for this generation and next badge of people who born in the bad condition environment will grow up and push the country to another level. Although smooth transaction can please most people now but will slow our future generation down for decades or even century. The only exception is to hope to have special milk power that can turn a badge of new born grown up as genius. Look at the surrounding, got little bit money, eat good, wear good, drive good, weekend(s) clubbing, and etc. Who really have a plan to make a better future? I have 1 friend, work for years and saved up RM30k+. Instead of investing, he dump the money for car down payment. He said life is short. I don't know wanna laugh or cry. This is happening everywhere in the country and will gonna become worst. Thousand rinngit (or maybe more) worth of cellphone slowly fill up the school. Students take drug at night club/disco, 13 years old girl start go saloon to dress hair up and wear branded sexy clothing. WTF? It is too much, I mean too many cases more till I can't list down everything. Those bridging the limit examples not nice to say cuz I afraid being chopped. Too many things that more important surrounding us and need our attention but we are here talking kok and complaining about the Rm2.15 for ron97 effected our life badly like worst than being no more tomorrow. This unfair that unfair, only free tongkat is fair. Can fly to politic too. Luckily not yet touching the over fried kangkung case :rofl:

Yes, I'm arrogance. Normally only technically needed. But after reading and posting in this thread, I felt I should be proud of myself. WTF? What, I know my balls are far bigger than many people because I dare to ride a motorbike on the street :rofl:

Again, read JKJR - Statistik . After read it, balls may become bigger :rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Yes you are right. What is the truth?

Luckily no one can remember or able to dig back the tongkat thread which was full of racial flame. Remember how you fire the tongkat and gave a long list of had bad is the tongkat or not? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i'm forgot edy... how..??

Ask Tom to give you the access to read back since you have 10k bhp, or I think someone did post a link to look back to older achieve (sort of HTML version). I'll try my luck to find the link and will pm you once got it. I won't print screen and put a pic here for sure cause against the rules and also divert the so call debate subject to another thing.

Those who condemn the boomie tongkat thing before (including me), we all know how bad is it and should we encourage the exercise when we see a small interest goes into our pocket? Just keep it in your heart.

There is no win or lost in a forum when nick can be applied without the need of thumbprint. Sometimes, reply is just to bring out certain points that people may forget or chose to forget. The target will be those silence people who read the thread but not the one being put on top of the table. One of the efficient way to make your stand point become stronger is to make an opposition and make him/her become lost control and lost the creditability. More voice to support the opposition (without fact or friend help friend type) is good, because this will earn more sympathy points from the silence group. When target achieved, win or lost in the surface (thread) will be no more important.

Reputation is not grant by the anyone but earn from everyone. Some people tried hard to visualized it and bring ultimate climax to the feeling of the moment. But in reality, only god knows. If one person wanna build up a good reputation, must be open minded and always keep him/herself towards to the truth that supported by fact(s). Some people try to use short cut by burning up a small group of people feeling against something (brain washed, miss lead)(just like our country politic scene) but this will not last forever because there is a day people will grow up and wake up. The one who play fire will lost everything at the end.

I guess I'm too tired and somehow blur blur side tracked to somewhere without knowing. For the thread subject of [Actual price for RON95 RON97], I think till date, in this country, no one has ever actually paying the actual fuel price for their use. And if you want to use super premium fuel for your car, you need to learn how to make shoes in stead of straight go to sleep after tapping the rubber tree. Complaint the weather reduced your production will not help at all. Because weather is too great for you to control. What you can do for improving your income, besides creativity, is save your time to plant more trees and tap more rubber.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

I felt sorry for continuous stealing the rubber and shoe thing from Apanama the ex-PM. I'm too lazy to do a copycat job :rofl:

Seems ice cooling... Thanks to all. I'm posting to know bout the RON issue.. but... hmmm what I get is what I give... Tq. Tq. Tq. No hard feeling.. Driving is Fun, Riding is Far, Cycling is Fabulous, Walking is Fantastic, Lying is Fantasy, Dying is Fancy.

RAMADHAN KAREEM:proud:

Seems ice cooling... Thanks to all. I'm posting to know bout the RON issue.. but... hmmm what I get is what I give... Tq. Tq. Tq. No hard feeling.. Driving is Fun, Riding is Far, Cycling is Fabulous, Walking is Fantastic, Lying is Fantasy, Dying is Fancy.

RAMADHAN KAREEM:proud:

:rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom