actual price for RON95 RON97

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Ridiculous...think this forum oso been politicise... huh:stupid:
Ridiculous? you find it ridiculous about members being worried about the future of malaysia?

You find it ridiculous that we are worried for the well being of our families?

Or is it the part where its so ridiculous that our hard earned money is being sucked into their own pockets?

or you find it ridiculous about the fact that zth members are complaining about the fact petrol prices have increased by a couple of cents and we are bitching about it because its realted to ridiculous politics?

Which part of it you find ridiculous? please elaborate?

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wow relax taikor
it just different ppl opinion on different standpoint.

Ridiculous...think this forum oso been politicise... huh:stupid:
btw we are posting in general under general talk, so non related car forum.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I don't understand why same thread will haunt back every time fuel price raise or has adjustment.

Everyone just want things to suit them but not themselves to suit the world. When other countries' people look at us, they may think Malaysians are generally lazy mtr-fkr rent seekers.

For god sake, if no money to drive a car, use a motorbike or bicycle or even walk. If no money but wanna drive a car, work harder or work smarter. Or at least prey to the god la. Don't just keep on complaint but do nothing. I admit the education system did failed. And the social value also corrupted. If you care about how people look at you, you will not be able to move further.

I'm not an economist. But at least I know, deeply depends on deplete-able resource will end up in deep sht. Anyone who complaint here can use your brain to think a bit or not, what if tomorrow no more crude oil? If the gov keep on subsidize until the last day, what will happen? You may have a wealthy parents who keep some money for you to adsorb the surge, but not everyone else. And the chain effect that will bring a huge negative impact to the country economy. When your boss say he is bankrupt and close door, you lost your job, then only can wake up, I think it will be a bit too late, isn't it?

When talk about politic, talk is easy, until the sky also can bring down for you to touch. When become the gov, you cannot deny the fact and have to face it. Just like the kampung Buah Pala case. How many of you actually learn something about politic from it? Why the gov cannot just ask the developer to move a bit side way so that no need to touch the kampung? Apply to the fuel price hike, it is the same. Cannot means cannot and if have to do it, by all means. You need to look at the big picture and not self center.

For the ron95, 2 days ago finally I had 1 tank in my Optra 1.8L. Of cause, I ram it kaw kaw for letting the CEL to come out and tell me knocking or something. But so far ok. Now I can talk something because I used it already. Both ron97 and 95 has no major performance different and my car has no problem as well. Just now I flash by and come across with someone who saying that carburetor car cannot use Ron95. Please post in engine tech section and ask someone to recommend you a good workshop to tune your car. Don't diy because you don't even have a clue on what is ignition timing. I can bet you that you can even use Ron92 if you have a workshop to tune for you. For modern car which has so many sensors and higher limitation on tuning, what you can do (if ever needed) is either put a piggy back or reflash/remap your ecu/pcm to use this ron95 at high rpm@high temperature. For those who has problem with fuel consumption, please check your exhaust for leaking or 'too free to flow' besides other things.

And for those who has ultra low EQ and also IQ, think 10 times before post la. Do you know your negative comment also effect other low EQ/IQ people. If you think you are freaking right, list down your points. At least say that crude oil is belongs to the country and should divide by everyone fairly in stead of use the money to develop on other industries which will generate income for the country base on non deplete-able resources. Or you can even say that the country owe you a car with lifetime fuel support since you are born. But before say anything, please tell me if riding motorbike or bicycle to work is gonna kill you or not? Physically or 'face'ly?

I know plenty of you will get angry with me. So, welcome to list down your point. Good forum always has healthy debate. But I admit that my EQ and IQ are not that high, that's why you can see some bad wordings (eg. mtr-fkr) and personal attack (eg. saying people low stupid). So I'll try to correct myself in the future. The one who say najis, and those who support him, make sure you all check your stomach. Must go to toilet to release 2 times everyday. Else, najis will full fill your body and come out from your mouth. If wanna point at people, point like a man. If you think I'm wrong, correct me.

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
I don't understand why same thread will haunt back every time fuel price raise or has adjustment.

Everyone just want things to suit them but not themselves to suit the world. When other countries' people look at us, they may think Malaysians are generally lazy mtr-fkr rent seekers.
agree with this one, mostly.

For god sake, if no money to drive a car, use a motorbike or bicycle or even walk. If no money but wanna drive a car, work harder or work smarter. Or at least prey to the god la. Don't just keep on complaint but do nothing. I admit the education system did failed. And the social value also corrupted. If you care about how people look at you, you will not be able to move further.

I'm not an economist. But at least I know, deeply depends on deplete-able resource will end up in deep sht. Anyone who complaint here can use your brain to think a bit or not, what if tomorrow no more crude oil? If the gov keep on subsidize until the last day, what will happen? You may have a wealthy parents who keep some money for you to adsorb the surge, but not everyone else. And the chain effect that will bring a huge negative impact to the country economy. When your boss say he is bankrupt and close door, you lost your job, then only can wake up, I think it will be a bit too late, isn't it?

When talk about politic, talk is easy, until the sky also can bring down for you to touch. When become the gov, you cannot deny the fact and have to face it. Just like the kampung Buah Pala case. How many of you actually learn something about politic from it? Why the gov cannot just ask the developer to move a bit side way so that no need to touch the kampung? Apply to the fuel price hike, it is the same. Cannot means cannot and if have to do it, by all means. You need to look at the big picture and not self center.
based on fact for crude oil price, yah there is a big jump up & down
the problem is they say one thing do anothers,eg. for RON 95 at the first place they should say it at 1.80rm/l not 1.75rm/l. no doubt is only 5 sen but is the way they do thing.coz the chain reaction are big after all this fuel price increase.

if u still remember tat time when our fuel price at rm2.70/l. one of e.g all makan makan are increase from 50 sen ~1 rm, then after the fuel drop to rm1.80/l all the food price are still the same. what happen after this fuel hike increase still gonna to increase another 20~50 sen ?
so where is gomem body to contain this price hikes? coz if their not going to ctrl it. the counrty inflation will be high & our rakyat pay are keep reducing.
tat why ppl are so angry.

For the ron95, 2 days ago finally I had 1 tank in my Optra 1.8L. Of cause, I ram it kaw kaw for letting the CEL to come out and tell me knocking or something. But so far ok. Now I can talk something because I used it already. Both ron97 and 95 has no major performance different and my car has no problem as well. Just now I flash by and come across with someone who saying that carburetor car cannot use Ron95. Please post in engine tech section and ask someone to recommend you a good workshop to tune your car. Don't diy because you don't even have a clue on what is ignition timing. I can bet you that you can even use Ron92 if you have a workshop to tune for you. For modern car which has so many sensors and higher limitation on tuning, what you can do (if ever needed) is either put a piggy back or reflash/remap your ecu/pcm to use this ron95 at high rpm@high temperature. For those who has problem with fuel consumption, please check your exhaust for leaking or 'too free to flow' besides other things.
for RON92,95,97,98,100 what ever is it, others than performanace grade.the reason behind is to reduce fuel burn byproduct such as CO2,they called it unleaded.

And for those who has ultra low EQ and also IQ, think 10 times before post la. Do you know your negative comment also effect other low EQ/IQ people. If you think you are freaking right, list down your points. At least say that crude oil is belongs to the country and should divide by everyone fairly in stead of use the money to develop on other industries which will generate income for the country base on non deplete-able resources. Or you can even say that the country owe you a car with lifetime fuel support since you are born. But before say anything, please tell me if riding motorbike or bicycle to work is gonna kill you or not? Physically or 'face'ly?

I know plenty of you will get angry with me. So, welcome to list down your point. Good forum always has healthy debate. But I admit that my EQ and IQ are not that high, that's why you can see some bad wordings (eg. mtr-fkr) and personal attack (eg. saying people low stupid). So I'll try to correct myself in the future. The one who say najis, and those who support him, make sure you all check your stomach. Must go to toilet to release 2 times everyday. Else, najis will full fill your body and come out from your mouth. If wanna point at people, point like a man. If you think I'm wrong, correct me.
is not nice to quote something ultra low IQ/EQ, debat always is debates. if all politician comment something like that what will happen in parliment house.opps i heard before in parliment watch on you tube. no wonder

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Ron95 only effect those high compression car at high temperature. How many of the car that on the road have that feature except type R, renesis and etc? If can afford those car, should not be complaint much right? Those who change piston and piston rod (maybe crank also) to lower the compression for turbo setup, needless to say anything. For normal cars, without tuning to squeeze the last drop of power, nothing will happen. Too high ron, or call it anti knock agent, may lead to the fuel not fully burnt and produce more harmful toxic gas. catalytic converter also will fail earlier. Of cause, leaded gas already become history so no point to bring it on and confuse people. For the economy effect, I think it is better to live in a real world, the faster we can adapt, the faster we can develop. We are too comfortable to become a rubber tapper while people already become a shoe manufacturer or advertiser or etc. If we wanna envy Singapore, we should revise ourselves in stead of blaming the operator. There are plenty of nice cars and big houses in Malaysia. Most of us only will dream but who will really pay the price that what people had paid? I dare to say, 99.99% of the people, when get 1/4 bail of gold, will straight spend it for something (see the sales at sport rims shops, exhaust shop, enough to laugh), in stead of keep it till full, become the 1st bail of gold for investment.

I strongly against people to use personal attack words and terms. But sometimes, need to speak the language that those people understood.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Forgot to mention, many people own a car but cannot afford to do a proper maintenance and also fuel up. Many cases where RM2k salary buy a NEW vios (appeared in this forum before :D ). So, what is the problem? I don't think poor financial planning can use as an excuse, but rather more on social problem. I just don't understand why people still wanna complaint beh tahan while fuel is costing less than 1/2 price compare to most country in the world, including 2 big oil producing countries, Russia and Norway. Russia is the world biggest oil production country and if next time those who wanna use those 'try to self tipu and also tipu people' fuel price list, make sure include these 2 country and also USA and etc. Or they want Malaysia to become next arab or what?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

You sound just like a politician yourself....what do you mean we cant afford?Ride a bicycle or motorbike? who are you to say? we are just saying from the series of events the G has been putting on us its only obvious what is going on....im not denying the facts that you have posted,about deplete-able resources and all...but the point is,we are well aware of the what our politicians are capable of....so if you think that what we are posting is utter rubbish? maybe you just dont know your facts?

and YES...riding a motorbike or bicycle can lead to us being DEAD ! OBVIOUSLY !!! How are we gonna ride a bicycle on a 4 lane highway?is riding a motorbike extremely dangerous???? you might maintain your lane at all times...all it takes is a KANCIL to just knock us over underneath a lorry....dont you think its much dangerous compared to a car?? maybe you're single and nobody relies on you....but most ppl here have families,wives and children to take care of...if we die on the road....who is gonna take care of them?If you say use public transportation,you think our country public transportation is so EFFICIENT ???? IF IT IS....i dont mind.

before calling us stupid or low IQ ..or posting rubbish think 1ST !!! you to want post your thoughts its fine....dont have to condemn ppl who are frustrated....who are worried...

you compare to singapore for what ????? have you seen their public transportation?????do you know how efficient it is??? do you know how small their country is???do you know whats the longest road they have there? why do you think the petrol price is high? they have limited place for even parking...of course the G will try to encourage public transportation...

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2009
Selangor
Yep! 101% agreed with all of you ;p

till now i could not understand what is the main functions of PETRONAS!?

Government BN = Barang Naik

all the ministers getting richer but how about us?!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Well, people are looking at this thread and will judge by themselves.

I used to ride motorbike for years, traveling total more than 130km everyday on a highway that has many lorries and truck. I also don't mind to tell you that the route is kuantan-kemaman-Kuantan. From Honda kap 80 to V-100 scooter to RG Sport 110. I still alive till date. Am I lucky or extremely tough like Fantastic 4? How about those hundreds of thousands people using motorbike everyday? When I got my 1st car for about 2 years, due to the company never increase salary and chop off some allowance too, I rent a room not too far from the workshop. But still, I need to ride 1 hour bicycle to work and 1 hour to go back. Did that for several months till the company gave a salary increment. I think this may be at least the 3rd time I mention in this forum since don't know how long ago. Again, I still alive till date. Am I lucky or extremely tough like Fantastic 4?

According to your theory that bike and bicycle are so dangerous, obviously, should we ban motorbike and bicycle on the road? Or go to the street and protest for asking motorcycle company like honda or yamaha or suzuki or etc for their apology and some compensation in term of money, for your relatives or last 18th generations family members who die in an accident that caused by riding a motorbike? No need to side tracked to public transportation cause at the end will be still the same, bunch of excuse will come out, like hot sun la, rain la and etc. Should I tell you that people in Amsterdam, many have more than 2 bicycles, 1 is for go to the train station, the other one standby at the other end. They ride to a train station, park and lock the bicycle, take the train. When the train arrive destination, the come out and ride bicycle to work? Before the hot weather issues come out, I wanna tell you that they have summer season and they still do the same. You? I just afraid walk for 250 meters already start complaint about anything that you can see within your sight. You can find 999 more excuses, but, they will still bring you back to the basic - What if no more money? Don't simply talk about Singapore public transportation (MRT) if you never live there long enough before (1-2 days not count). Go there and live for 1-2 months with their famous public transport then talk about it. Of cause, try to stay in Braddell View area or Holland village area. You think the MRT is just outside the condo entrance ar? I still not yet mention Tanjong Pagar and Shenton Way lei. What is rumors and what is truth, try me.

I forgot who is the president of America said: “Don’t ask what your country can do for you. Ask instead what you can do for your country”. But this sounds nonsense to many of new gen in Malaysia. Most still live in the jungle and still believe politicians alone can do miracle. I just hope 1 day you all will wake up and learn 1 thing: Don't ask how much people can subsidize your personal urges, instead, what can you do to make your future better and also for your next generation.

For the little fellow who don't even know what is vision and planning, let me tell you. If split Rm100billion to whole country population (assume 25million, easy to calculate), each person will get about Rm4k. Rm4k maybe enough to employ Indonesia mate for 10 months (soon will become 5 months), or a set of 17" rims + 2 sets of tires (maybe, depends on how cheap is the rim set), or buy a mid grade laptop to surf net at cafe or mamak shop, or 4 months house rent (average) or etc. For me, not even enough to buy a header for my car. Rakyat still can live with or without this free fall from the sky of Rm4k. But, if gather Rm4k from 25 millions people, the amount will become big. The company can invest this money into various sector and earn money. The money earned will partially channel to the gov via shares divisions or tax (including employee income tax) and other way. More people got work to do (including those indirectly involved, like advertising company, film director/artist, cleaner supplier, hardware shop driver and etc). Gov wise can get more income and use them for development, including giving it out to the public by soft loan and etc. Old people says this money is rolling, I don't know how much you know. The story will be absolutely long (if not, economist degree no need to take few years to complete) and before some youngster ah beng ask me to go home and sleep, I just want you to understand, regardless how much a barang can naik, regardless how rich are other people, if you are not from a wealthy family but want your life better, work hard and also smart. Your future is on your hand and not others. If you spend your time for enjoying before you successfully build a strong economy backup, you will be forever standing at the same point. But if you believe god will give you free money without any hard work, then go ahead and believe what you believe but don't blame other people la. Fair or not? If a person can't even make RM100k cash saving within 10 years, how much faith should people put on him to lead the country? HK minister drive Aston Martin DB7 to work, so HK people should tell the gov to cut her salary? Blaming people is not a good culture. you are the one who responsible to your own self. Malaysia and Malaysians have plenty of advantage compare to so many countries around the world. All we win and lost, come from our culture, and the culture come from each individual, including you and me. If we keep on arguing on barang naik and lost focus on building ourselves up for capable to buy more barang, what can we achieve? PKR and DAP and also PAS keep on spreading the BN roboh people house video and pic before 308. What can they do about the kampung Buah Pala kes and also other hidden one? Who can you hope on except your own hands?

I guess most people here are from KL or other big city. Come on, don't let me, a kampung people who only got form 5 spm cert, to teach you how to become a valuable living human.

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
Well, people are looking at this thread and will judge by themselves.

I guess most people here are from KL or other big city. Come on, don't let me, a kampung people who only got form 5 spm cert, to teach you how to become a valuable living human.
this is the problem.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
continue from above long story...

Ei, what did you do yesterday to make your tomorrow become better? Use money to buy artificial happiness or at least got read something regarding investment? Know what is forex investment or not? Or got learn to make nasi lemek/kari puff or not? (so that when got lay off, at least can do something to keep your stomach filled). Aiya, wrong advice. No way a rich man son who don't even ride a kapchai to work before need to worry about this :rofl:

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
continue from above long story...

Ei, what did you do yesterday to make your tomorrow become better? Use money to buy artificial happiness or at least got read something regarding investment? Know what is forex investment or not? Or got learn to make nasi lemek/kari puff or not? (so that when got lay off, at least can do something to keep your stomach filled). Aiya, wrong advice. No way a rich man son who don't even ride a kapchai to work before need to worry about this :rofl:
bro if u say ride kapchai, then i had something to add did u ever ride kapchai & jam for 2 hours or more & inhaled all co2 before??? me yar last time & now everday like desperado doing it.

u want to know the location?? try to go singapore causeway ride kapchai. :banghead:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
People shut off engine and push the motorbike at the causeway during jam la :rofl: I though it already became the unofficial daily standard procedure for the locals?

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
People shut off engine and push the motorbike at the causeway during jam la :rofl: I though it already became the unofficial daily standard procedure for the locals?
u try to push at the slope there,btw are u tested????
dun hear ppl say, test it ur self.

everbody had a story to tell how bad & bitter their life, who is gonna to care, our gomen or u??

everbody here try to make our lives or place become a better, if every one in boleh land are bystander what will happen in next few decaded?? or faster.

your son or maybe my become cheap labour in others country. is oredi cheap in own land.
your daughter or even my will become prostituide in neighbouring country.

so are u try here to lecture or guide us from this old shit.

no one in this world can tell anybody how great they are & how succesfull are they. only god know.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
CSL,

there is so many things i want to say to you.....but i dont have the time to type a long story like yourself...Without pain there is no Gain.i understand the facts of life..more then you will ever know...what i find really funny is,you talk like you know what everybody in the forum here has been through or what i have personally been through?? what kind of life they live?just because YOU are ok(ALIVE till date) , doesnt mean other ppl is OK also...Other ppl might have their own issues due to specific reasons..like i said i got no time to type my life stories here to justify anything to you.

if i wanna use all the points you have posted with my point i can...but you are not the topic of discussion and im not gonna waste my time.Just because you've been through whatever you have been through,that doesnt put you in any position to condemn anybody in this forum.

some of your advise indeed has its point...but your approach and choice of words?I can sense arrogance just because you had several bitter points in your life,and you survived it...if you wish to share your experience for positive reason, then we will feel your story...but if you're sharing to "BRAG" we also can "feel" ...

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

u try to push at the slope there,btw are u tested????
dun hear ppl say, test it ur self.

everbody had a story to tell how bad & bitter their life, who is gonna to care, our gomen or u??

everbody here try to make our lives or place become a better, if every one in boleh land are bystander what will happen in next few decaded?? or faster.

your son or maybe my become cheap labour in others country. is oredi cheap in own land.
your daughter or even my will become prostituide in neighbouring country.

so are u try here to lecture or guide us from this old shit.

no one in this world can tell anybody how great they are & how succesfull are they. only god know.
exactly

Last edited:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hmmm why does some thinks that rich ppl are happy people or rich pepople have not gone thru a difficult phase.some rich ppl got to much money and does not take care of family well,get a mistress and the family breaks up.some kampung ppl worked their way up and become rich.i'm not rich and i don't envy ppl whom r rich.I'm rich in my own way cos i can buy what i want and eat what i want and of course to my capability.so, not everybody here is an idiot and have lots of money.forumers here comes from all walks of life and have the same interest.some in cars and some in bikes.some here thinks bikes r dangerous and that does not mean anything.it's just a personal opinion.i for one think it's dangerous.u dont go knock into ppl but ppl will knock into u.not that if no motorbike we cannot go anywhere.we still can take public transport albeit longer time to reach destination and risk of getting H1N1 at the moment.CSL,maybe u have a very good guardian angel watching over u and i wish u well to that nothing will happen to u if u do get on a bike.we,as human being wish the world will go round without wars and fightings.but it just does not rotate that way.ppl want to take different paths and some the crooked way.we cant stop them and its beyond our control.then give 4k to G?pls!we r already contributing too much already.i just don't see the benefits that i'm getting out of it because i'm from the minority.

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
Earn more money, work more job, get to know more ppl, then money will come to you, n u have better choices in your life..... That is part of life.

Dont like this country, save up money n migrate. (I also hate this country, LoL)

Do nit write loooooong essay here.....LOL...... Dont be so typical :P

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hmm....i agree with csl, and i agree with alot of other ppl's posting their views....its another way of looking at another angle.

A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward. Thats what debate means.

i feel u guys shudn't be hard headed n take it too personally, some of ur replies are abit harsh n the previous pages i didn't bother looking at the vids.

Mr.Zaei is rite, in this forum, any topics can co-relate to politics n i think its a mindset for us already, its not that we cant do anything to avoid it but its the only thing to blame easily other than ourselves. cuz we're used to how we do things from day-to-day, sort of a routine. so when something changes, gov issue! xD...

i'm not shooting anyone, but just dont take it personally n flame back la...today PH for selangor i have to work also dont keep grudges ma...wilayah is capital shud be wilayah PH n selangor PH bonus rite? why we din debate about that? 1Malaysia wat....

P/S: don't shoot me backkk......*cabutz*

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
So?should we just keep our mouth shut and not do anything about it?then what happen?what will happen to our childrens future?ppl make a mistake or r greedy we just keep quiet?ppl get rob we just look and see?1Malaysia is about helping Malaysia improve.Going about minding our own business is 1Self.