Accident at Pusat Sains Negara

Guys, seriously la... that hartamas highway really like got some dirty things there la... there is numerous serious accidents like this already man... one of it is the Jaguar Sports 2 doors new version one... I think is some rich owner's car.. crash until... only like left the passenger cell only.. both front and back no more.. and the engine fly so far away and landed in the longkang.. aiyo... imagine Jaguar how solid the body is also front and back no more.. imagine our protons if kena how man... dare not think ler... and many many more really serious accidents like what you can see to the DC2 condition like that...

Even not this kind of accident also got happen before whereby me and some friends were like friendly dragging on that highway, suddenly some animals ran across the road and my friend's DC2 hit the animal... he just changed his front bumper to some aftermarket one.. forgot the brand... but it is brand new and just sprayed.. after hit we stop by the side of the road and see.. wah liao.. the bumper crack liao and pieces of it broke off... my friend cursing like hell... he spent quite alot money doing it...

And also be careful when u speeding on the right lanes, beside the road they plant some kind of palm tree... the leaf always drop on the road... because at night and its dark, u cant really see it until u reach it and when u flying at high speed and suddenly want to avoid it, you know... u can lose control of your car and accidents can happen...

So again, please try not to speed or race on that road la... dono got what thing there... sighhz... don't want to see any victim ler...

Anyway Happy Chinese New Year to everyone, hope everyone balik kampung safely and come back safely... Cheers !! :)

last night before i go back from hartamas i saw this integra park in hartamas area

Originally posted by caNnonDa|e@Feb 9 2005, 02:40
the rear part pic aredy tell u thats a dc2
The reason why I wasn't sure if it's a DC2 or DC5 was because initially there was only 1 photo.

Only after seeing the 2nd photo, which showed that it was a DC2 only then I know lah.

Originally posted by anfernee@Feb 9 2005, 12:45
Guys, seriously la... that hartamas highway really like got some dirty things there la... there is numerous serious accidents like this already man...
dun put all responsibilities on those thing, it's the driver skill and driving attitude that play the role when you are on the road.

You shouldn't race on normal road.

Arr denn..? Only can race on ABNORMAL roads huh? hhahahah!

Hartamas road very fuked up la esp the divider going up to Intan / KLGCC... ppl always smash into it..! poyo betul.. :o

always KNOW the HANDLING LIMIT of your ride....

and, know the condition of the road like the palm of your hand....

and never drive INTOXICATED....

when you are speeding, your need ALL your reflexes to be SHARP...

your life is in your own hands....

why is the hartamas stretch always the scene of accidents? (including the one that took the life of the rich bank owner's son...)

because it is near some very popular bars, frequented by expats, and rich people, with powerful cars.... attracting lots of horsepower.... combined with mabuk brain cells.... equals lots of TWISTED METAL....

Car owner... Chinese... on the wheels was car owners brother... so it wasn't owner driving his car... sigh.... it's a friend of a friend of mine... thought it was one of my friends but thank god it's none of them

Nevertheless... my condolences to the loss of a HONDA...

kesian DC2 for total lost...

Honda is super fast car, so dont drive too fast like superman later become history like the DC2 ...

someone should write up to NST or KOSMO! or Malay Mail and suggest to the authority to build speed bumps or speed lines ( dunno what the heck they call it ) just like in front of Sunway Pyramid. i dunno how many layered of yellow paints they did put it but it sure can slow down the motorists.

Originally posted by EG8@Feb 9 2005, 23:57
someone should write up to NST or KOSMO! or Malay Mail and suggest to the authority to build speed bumps or speed lines ( dunno what the heck they call it ) just like in front of Sunway Pyramid. i dunno how many layered of yellow paints they did put it but it sure can slow down the motorists.
there are very high yellow line speed cut down jz b4 pyramid there

Originally posted by EG8@Feb 9 2005, 23:57
those lines are pretty insane man... really gotta slow down..

Originally posted by FuGZ+Feb 10 2005, 03:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuGZ @ Feb 10 2005, 03:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EG8@Feb 9 2005, 23:57
those lines are pretty insane man... really gotta slow down.. [/b][/quote]
high till gila..
car bouncing up and down..
dont know why they build it there..

that kind of yellow lines?
everytime my car went through,
it felt like my dashboard going to collapse man..
the lines are too thick

regarding the topic,
i was there also.. on my way back from hartamas
dangerous lor.. long straight stretch also accident

Originally posted by Dremel@Feb 10 2005, 04:31
that kind of yellow lines?
everytime my car went through,
it felt like my dashboard going to collapse man..
the lines are too thick

regarding the topic,
i was there also.. on my way back from hartamas
dangerous lor.. long straight stretch also accident
they built it so think even people driving X5 or Prada has to slow down.At least it does magic by slowing some morn motorist who dunno how to drive responsibly.

U cant build speed bumps on a highway... Sometimes u jes gotta know how to control YOURSELVES...not just the car.. i remember sometime back, i was 'played' by this GTI? he took the corner at speeds over 190km/h... damn champion... When u succeed and walk away... u're a champion... when u fail... d results could be disastrous...

Most of the time, u think u're in control of the situation..in which u do... but there are lots of other 'outside influences' that prevents u to have a safe journey... i.e.

1> Alcohol (Chivas, Martell, XO, Carlsberg, ..etc)
2> Drugs (On Flu medication, Sleeping Pills, Marijuanam Ecstacy, etc..)
3> Road Conditions (Wet, Winding, Slope, etc)
4> Callman (could be Your best friend in times of need, and your worst nitemare most of the time)
5> Your State of Mind (Pissed, Emotional, Psychotic, Heroic, etc..)
6> Other Careless Drivers (or other drivers involved with all of the above factors)

Basically, high chances are, u're fucked if any of the above is around u... or within your "envelope of critical safety zone"... just gotta becareful...

i passed by the traffic police station at petaling street there...saw one DC2 there also...same like the one posted here...is it??looks pretty fucked up...

Top Bottom