About fake Plate Summon...

ntc2000

Known Member
Sep 30, 2005
hi all...

I just receive a summon that state i m speeding in Kota Bahru at 13.56pm on 28/02/2006... but the problem is, that day is tuesday, and i m working in the KL office.

How come i can get this summon.... Impossible is my car....

I suspect there is another car using fake number which same as my number.....

So what can i do??? What is the procedure to report???

CieMen

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Tmn Esplanade
Visit site
ntc2000 said:
hi all...

I just receive a summon that state i m speeding in Kota Bahru at 13.56pm on 28/02/2006... but the problem is, that day is tuesday, and i m working in the KL office.

How come i can get this summon.... Impossible is my car....

I suspect there is another car using fake number which same as my number.....

So what can i do??? What is the procedure to report???
Go to Kota Bahru police station, verify the photo snapped.
If not ur car then can ask them to cancel the summon.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
well i got that problem b4 i drove a van but i received a summon from malaca then i phone the police station they said is a wira then i explain my car is a van then they verify it and cancel it
some time its their camera problem when the picture is blur they just guess the plate number then issue a summon like my case the wira is WCS and the picture is blur they tought is WGS
this is the efficieness of our country police men!!!

ntc2000

Known Member
Sep 30, 2005
CieMen said:
Go to Kota Bahru police station, verify the photo snapped.
If not ur car then can ask them to cancel the summon.

Is that need to go Kota Bahru police station ah??? I stay in PJ leh..... So far.... and somemore not familiar with there....

is that i can make a report in pj area traffic offenses and summons department ???

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
u no need to go there just phone there or go HQ in KL in jalan pudu

ntc2000

Known Member
Sep 30, 2005
kelvio said:
well i got that problem b4 i drove a van but i received a summon from malaca then i phone the police station they said is a wira then i explain my car is a van then they verify it and cancel it
some time its their camera problem when the picture is blur they just guess the plate number then issue a summon like my case the wira is WCS and the picture is blur they tought is WGS
this is the efficieness of our country police men!!!
You phone to malacca police station or kl police station area??? For my case, is that I also need to go to KB police station to log a report?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
fake number plates are everywhere now... in fact, in britian, stealing car number plates are one of the most popular crime.... they cant jz simply make a number plate their own as they need many certificate and documents to prove that the number belongs to ur car only the woekshop will make new number plates for them...

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
just phone to the police station where the summon was issue
sure there got phone number
no need to go station

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend's GTI spoiler was ripped off from his beloved GTI early this morning in Kuchai Lama (somewhere between 12am and 7am). Now his car have leftovers dents and markings, have to find replacement spoiler and place to ketuk and respray the affected areas of the car..

Those b******s really desperate, not only go CF spoilers, normal GTI spoilers also don't let go.

*sigh* .. feel damn sorry for my friend...

You guys got any recommendations for the replacement and repairs? Just reply...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience