A33 cefiro - pick up level upgrade

dev7907

Feb 19, 2012
Johor bahru
Hello Masters,

Im driving A33 cefiro(almost 10yrs car) & I bought it 3 months back.

I find the pick up level is not satisfied. Is that normal for cefiro A33 or can it be increase through any modification...??

Pls advise sifus...

Thanks.

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Well I am not a sifu or anything but I "used" to have a perdana v6 and a cefiro a33 2.0 v6 at home, and the acceleration of the cefiro is very bad to compare with the perdana because the cefiro a33 has a heavy body and the 2.0 v6 is not sufficient enough. So it would be better for you to upgrade to a VQ25DE/VQ25DD if you dont mind another RM500 for your roadtax :)

Praba8848

Jan 20, 2010
Penang
Conversion may be costly and replacing with half cut engine also has to be carefull becouse you may not know the condition and the engine could have been tempered with oil treatment that may get the engine perform in good condition. The chances of getting a good engine is very slim. I do own a 2005 A33 and power looks very fare but very bad when climbing hill and thought of convert the engine to VQ25DE but worried on later maintenance. I am looking forward for any other inputs that may increase the engine power thru exhaust system or just a part changes without any major changes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I am organising a bulk purchase for Radiostar alarm in Malacca.

I will be able to get discounts if I can have a group of interested purchasers.

Feel free to pm me for pricing.

If you are interested to find out more about the functions and features, you can pm or call me at 012 635 9913.

Thanks.

armik
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience