a robbery at cheras ......must see

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
aiks, if they can remember ur plate number, they might whack the hell out of you or burn ur car bro..

aiks, if they can remember ur plate number, they might whack the hell out of you or burn ur car bro..

I don't drive with my plates on at night. If police stop also I just tell them it drop and I didn't know. Saman I kena RM30 only and the chances of kena also very little. If a person really want to kena the rempits sure will do preparation 1st wan..tak kan buta buta go without arming yourself.

Since my car stock looking and they are whole bunch of them with the same colour all over MY. Try finding it if they can. I already prepare myself to die...I have no regrets and nothing to drag me~I'm just a lone person..

They got Mat Rempit, we got Mat Kereta.:biggrin:

Last edited:
wah,bro....ur one real kamikaze dude:driver::driver::driver: but u know what,ur right....these buggers should be left wondering by the roadside n think what him em so hard...it's like,"what tha fuck???".......my dad used to tell me about how he made few rempits masuk sungai:rofl::rofl::rofl:...he was a lorry driver,those huge Scania trucks......one slight turn to the wheel n the tail part goes swaying like mad causing these arseholes eat dirt literally.......

wah,bro....ur one real kamikaze dude:driver::driver::driver: but u know what,ur right....these buggers should be left wondering by the roadside n think what him em so hard...it's like,"what tha fuck???".......my dad used to tell me about how he made few rempits masuk sungai:rofl::rofl::rofl:...he was a lorry driver,those huge Scania trucks......one slight turn to the wheel n the tail part goes swaying like mad causing these arseholes eat dirt literally.......

My area here all the lorry drivers like to kacau the Rempits. Some will stick very close to them at the back and horn them with air horn. I also want to fit trucks air hon but need to have 24V battery to power...:mad: They are damn loud and scaring.

Last saturday, there was an accident here. 2 rempits got langgar by a container driver because they do wheelie and lost control and the truck just bang from behind died at the spot. Heard from the guard opposite my factory. The other Rempit just fled the scene and I still see the lorry driver driving here the day after and bump into him and asked him did he got any summon or court order. He also say no, police said he didn't salah because is the Rempit's fault for racing at the street.

Quite many Rempits died lately in Seremban. I saw them on newspaper, mostly all died on the spot and langgar by car or truck from behind. Most people here if they langgar Rempit they won't stop. They just drive to balai or just go saw a few already last year. If i at the scene I also won't help just sit opposite the mamak and watch.

I think they deserve it. What they do to other people soon it will get back to them.

Last edited:
die muthafucka,die:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:.....remember Scarface???.......i remember few mths back at Tmn Connought there was an accident....i drove back from PJ n made u-turn to lepak at Shell near to UCSI.....saw tons of rempits that night racin up n down....n when i was about to leave,an accident happened...a rempit couple died at the spot konon after makan..but c'mon la,it was so obvious that they were rempits.....every rempit/biker cabut after the accident....sapa tolong,mat kereta juga.....but both died la...

MatRempits are a$$holes on wheels.
They would road hog and act like their great-grandfather road ! I used to drive a Mazda Fighter and then a Ford Ranger (but now only Myvi). One time a biker showed me his middle finger, i chase him till i think he pissed in his pants. Made a tight and quick U-turn which i couldn't do it already. Let him go.

Yes, i drive with care and try to be careful when bikers are around (Proper Bikers that obeys law). When i do see MatRempits around, it'll be like Dr Jackyl and Mr Hyde case already. Even my gf sometimes scared !

To any guys n gals reading this, remember, DO NOT STOP if you get into an accident or anything with ANY bikers. Just go straight to the police station and make a report.

correct Spiderman.....these bastards will "basuh" us kao kao if ever we stopped to check.....esp Titan(4wd blacklisted by rempits,hahaha)........:driver:

The authorities don't take the action , we zthers will take the action !

maybe i should install some traps in my car in such that when they trying to chase me... i could just release them.... EXAMPLE..... oil sprayer..... since i have 7 cars at home... i am quite sure the supply of used engine oil will be very useful for me.... HAHAHAHAHAHA......

maybe i should install some traps in my car in such that when they trying to chase me... i could just release them.... EXAMPLE..... oil sprayer..... since i have 7 cars at home... i am quite sure the supply of used engine oil will be very useful for me.... HAHAHAHAHAHA......

:sleep:

i wud make a CCTV at my car... satelite version.... so dat ez to capture them...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom