A day's parking rate at KL Central & KLIA

bling_bling

Known Member
Anyone here know how much both these places charge a day for parking. i'm considering parking my car there during my trip back to my hometown coz hailing a cab at my place is a bitch. THanx in advance.

bling_bling,
Where you staying? Is your area that hard to hail a cab? Dang. Maybe you can arrange for a friend to send you to KL Sentral? Then take the doesn't-really-go-160kmh train to KLIA.

ya..
i suggest public transport oso..
cuz if u park there.. sure cost a lot...
i juz only noe tat de parking for KLIA for more den one week bout RM100 sumthin de..

damn........ oh well, guess i'll just stick to taking a cab then. i'm staying around ttdi. the last time i called for a cab, the lady at the other end of the line told me there weren't any cabs around my area and i thought, " if there were any cabs around, why the f*ck would i bother calling u in the 1st place, rite?". the public transport in m'sia sux big time man, oh well, i only have my grand dad to blame, he shud've migrated to s'pore or aus. anyways, thanx for the info guys.....

bling_bling,
If you're going to the air port alone, it's more worth it to take KLIA express. There is 2 types of ticket. One is transit. It'll stop somewhere to pickup/drop off passengers, then only continue it's way to KLIA. I think this ticket is RM30. The other one is express. All the way from KL Sentral to KLIA. I think this ticket is RM35. I think taxi charges are RM70 one trip.

Maybe you can get someone to send you to Kelana Jaya LRT station and take the Putra LRT to KL Sentral. More convenient that way. PLUS... you get to see some chicks on the LRT too, and also on KLIA express train. hehehe Who knows, you may get their numbers too. heh heh

i've used the KLIA express several times, trust me, there aren't any babes there, it's full of old farts. THanx anyway guys...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom