• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

A couple of high-end audio stuff for sale, come in and see

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Hi guys, i've got a couple of stuff for sale. Offer me a price for it. Thanks.

1. Morel MT-2 tweeter (1 pair). No Longer For Sale There's a very slight dent on the grille(not even noticable if i didn't say, but it's good to be honest) of the tweeter but doesn't affect the tweeter's performance whatsoever. Comes with angle mount.

Unlike other tweeters, where the voice diameter is a maximum of 1"(25mm), the MT-2 has a large diameter of 28mm(1 1/8"), providing a larger radiating dome surface, and therefore, a wider frequency response. It can take over at quite low frequencies from the woofer. Therefore, the staging is easier to achieve, because of better installing possibilities for this small tweeter.

The MT-2 has an aluminium Hexatech voice coil and a neodymium magnet construction. The dome is made of soft linen and hand coated with "Acuflex" special coating, ensuring good internal damping, reducing any distortion, even at high levels. The voice coil is ferro-fluid cooled for improved power handling capability.

U can also download it's manual here

2. CDT Audio HD-6 mid-bass only (1 pair) SOLD Doesn't come grilles, only the mid-bass units only.

3. 1 unit of Precision Power PCX-440, brand new in box, never been powered on. SOLD.

4. Alpine CDA-9815 HU, brand new condition, everything u get from buying new except the box (used set). SOLD

5. Pioneer FH-P5000MP 2-DIN HU, comes with HU itself and remote only(used set). SOLD

Last edited:
6. Lightning Audio limited Fast and Furious edition monoblock. Model number FF250.1 (Based on the Bolt Series B.250.1 amplifier). ON HOLD.

- 250W x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 150W x 1 @ 4 ohms
- Input Sensitivity = 150mV - 4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio = >90dB
- Channel Seperation = 50dB
- Crossover = Low Pass 40Hz - 130Hz
- Amplifier Fuse = 15A x 2

7. U-Dimension u-Jr Comp 6. 6.5" 2-way component set with passive crossover. Used, tweeters come with flush swivel mount. Expectant price RM680

- 2 Way Component set
- 25mm Silk Dome Tweeter (one of the sweeter tweeters in a component set that i've heard/listened to, non-fatigue even after a few hours)
- 165cm Mid-Bass with unique Fibre-Glass/Carbon light-weight cone material. Unique copper coating on magnet structure
- 12dB/Oct passive crossovers, 4000Hz highpass on tweeters
- 70Wrms/150W Max power handling
- Sensitivity = 90dB
- Frequency response = 60Hz-20kHz

8. JBL Power Series BP600.1 monoblock amplifier. BRAND NEW IN BOX, even still has the new plastic smell. SOLD

9. Also available are brand new Scanspeak D2904/6000-01 tweeters(RM1100 nego), and Vifa XT14(5.25") Wood Fibre cone mids (RM 500), both brand new and in 4 ohm variants. Pricing ain't very much cheaper from overseas sourced units but i've got ready stock and also only available in limited numbers. PM me for price, confirmed buyers MUST pay a deposit as these cost too much ;)

5.25" midrange/midbass from the Alpine SPX-F17T pre-F#1 Flagship model. which is based on the Vifa XT18(but modified to Alpine specs and a smaller size, hence better compatibility for in car usage and it's having a 4 ohm impedance compared to the home driver's 8 ohm impedance). Brand new unused, comes complete with all the mounting hardware and grilles exactly like when u buy a new set, and there's the Alpine logo on the grilles, u don't get these when u buy home drivers, not to even mention those home drivers are rated at 8 ohms impedance. Offer me a price, but of coz, not something like RM100 a pair, these are after all, Danish Butter Cookies made by Vifa in Denmark.

For comparison of price, the cheapest 5" Vifa driver from leda.com.sg now is at around RM500 excluding Malaysian Tax and shipping, but Singapore GST included. So... offer me something close.

10. Avant Garde Valeraine Active Component set. Brand new in box. SOLD

11. MTX Thunder 4202 2-channel amplifier. Used and in great condition(still looks brand new), box, birth sheet, user manual and hi-level input connector included, exactly what u get in a brand new unit. SOLD

Looking for the following items as well

- Alpine MRV-1000/1002/1005 and also model numbers that end with 7(example = MRV-1507/MRV-T757/MRV-F407)or equivalent 2 channel Alpine that does 2x100W at 12v and 2x150W at 14.4v (or basically any old V12 2-channel Alpines, just give me a model number and i'll look for info and get back to u)

- AudioControl 2XS 2-way crossover (BOUGHT)

- Avantgrade Valeraine active component set's crossover unit

All pricing is negotiable and if there's more than one offer on a certain item, it would be the nearest/highest offer that will get the item. I can be contacted thru the PM function and also at 016-625 9847.

Last edited:
Here's some sample pics of the stuff

1. Morel MT-2
mt-2.jpg

6. Lighting Audio FF250.1
LIAFF2501.jpg

7. U-Dimension u-Jr Comp 6
comp6_zestaw.jpg

9. Tweeters off the Alpine SPX-F17T 3-way component set (D2904/6000)
30872_b.jpg

5.25" midrange off the Alpine SPX-F17T 3-way component set (XT15)
30873_b.jpg

Last edited:
u've got pm bout lighing audio stuff

I interest with your JBL BP600.1. The price can be negotiate?? Thanks.

GRexer said:
6. Lightning Audio limited Fast and Furious edition monoblock. Model number FF250.1 (Based on the Bolt Series B.250.1 amplifier). Expectant price around RM450.

- 250W x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 150W x 1 @ 4 ohms
- Input Sensitivity = 150mV - 4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio = >90dB
- Channel Seperation = 50dB
- Crossover = Low Pass 40Hz - 130Hz
- Amplifier Fuse = 15A x 2

7. U-Dimension u-Jr Comp 6. 6.5" 2-way component set with passive crossover. Used, tweeters come with flush swivel mount. Expectant price RM650

- 2 Way Component set
- 25mm Silk Dome Tweeter (one of the sweeter tweeters in a component set that i've heard/listened to, non-fatigue even after a few hours)
- 165cm Mid-Bass with unique Fibre-Glass/Carbon light-weight cone material. Unique copper coating on magnet structure
- 12dB/Oct passive crossovers, 4000Hz highpass on tweeters
- 70Wrms/150W Max power handling
- Sensitivity = 90dB
- Frequency response = 60Hz-20kHz

8. JBL Power Series BP600.1 monoblock amplifier. BRAND NEW IN BOX, even still has the new plastic smell :toothless . Selling for RM700.

- 300Wrms x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 600Wrms x 1 @ 2 ohms
- Stable down to 1 ohm
- 2 pairs of RCA inputs (front and rear for non-fading bass) and 1 pair of speaker outputs(for ease of connection for 2 units of subwoofer without sharing the same terminal)
- 10Hz - 320Hz Frequency Response
- 250mV - 4V Input Sensitivity
- <0.10% THD (Typical Class D rating)
- >90dB Signal to Noise Ratio
- 30A x 2 fuse rating
- Good value of RM1.20/watt, where else can u find this kind of price/watt value? Moreover, this amp is BRAND NEW.
- 12dB low pass filter 32Hz - 320Hz
- Up to 6dB bass boost at 50Hz

9. Also available are brand new Scanspeak D2904/6000-00 tweeters(RM1300 nego) and Vifa XT18 6.5" Wood Fibre cone mids(RM700 nego), both brand new and in 4 ohm variants, but in a set would be cheaper. Pricing ain't very much cheaper from overseas sourced units but got ready stock and also only available in limited numbers. PM me for price, confirmed buyers MUST pay a deposit as these cost too much ;)

10. North Creek D25-06S tweeter. RM350. Brand new in box, very good budget tweeter for those who are running active 2-way front component sets.

Looking for the following items as well

- Alpine MRV-1000/1002/1005 and also model numbers that end with 7(example: MRV-1507/MRV-T757/MRV-F407)or equivalent 2 channel Alpine that does 2x100W at 12v and 2x150W at 14.4v (or basically any old V12 2-channel Alpines, just give me a model number and i'll look for info and get back to u)
- AudioControl 2XS 2-way crossover
- Avantgrade Valeraine 5.25" active component set(or if u are willing to only sell the tweeters and crossover, i'm willing to purchase as well)
- DLS Reference T25 tweeter(brand new) or similarly spec tweeters. (Budget of RM150-200)

All pricing is negotiable and if there's more than one offer on a certain item, it would be the nearest/highest offer that will get the item. I can be contacted thru the PM function and also at 016-625 9847.

Is the used Precision Power PCX-440 still available? can nego?

huh? actually who shud i msg to?? lolx...i sms to the num already,can u let me know ur location?

Yo bro.. interested with the pioneer HU.. whats the best price for the item.. hows the condition??.. can view first?

Grexer bro, the 600.1 still there for me to grab?

Izso, hm... it's still available actually, but someone from Terengganu wants to book, please get back to me ASAP as i would prefer selling to u as it'll save a lot of hassle :D Though, i CAN still help u guys get one or 2 units.

aiya.. I'm trying to sort out budget. I can't get 700 straight up like that.. dammmn

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom