A BOV On A N/A Engine?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Just wondering if there is such things?
It happens at Mentari Court(Opposite Sunway Pyramid) where there's is a petrol station if not mistaken is Petronas...i was heading towards LDP from Mentari court instant of taking straight til the traffic light n turn left...cause i used to it d..
suddenly i heard a lookalike HKS SQV sound beside me..for sure to those who are kaki kereta wil take notice of tat...so i take a look,is a black proton wira and it overtakes me...i notice tat his exhaust was original..and doesn't heard any high rev sounds as well...so after the right turning where Petronas is on my left,the sounds appear again...i can comfirmed tat is the same wira...is just like a very short distance and it manage to blow the sound out agian..his speed is around 20km/h to 30km/h only and then he change gear and the sounds appear agian...i was like "WT*"??the sounds is really loud like really got BOV inside...but for sure if the exhaust system is standard,the exhaust sound gonna be noisy/louder then mine..and also...such a short rev can make so much pressure?mine only activated with high pitch sound when boost more then 0.3 bar..
It's awesome is there is such new installation BOV on N/A engines...the roads gonna ful of "psshh" sounds..xD

I heard a blow valve sound from a NA kancil before.. Because, I played with that that kancil and I know it only a 850cc.. If that kancil really have turbo, confirm it can smoke me very easily but he try so hard to overtake me but he can't..

While 2 years ago, I really saw a blow valve for NA. But the blow valve was made from speaker and put it on engine bay.. But for a blow valve which work like HKS SQV or other blow valve, is hard... Because NA doesn't have so much pressure to make that sound..

But you sure is from that wira ar? Or behind got a zth turbo car stick your back? Kekeke...

Normally for a turbo car to create enough pressure for the BOV is around 0.3 bar less than that i don think can have "pssstt" sound.

Maybe got a newer fake BOV now in the market.... :)

not all turbo car owner go for staight paip and loud setup,like me,im using s-flow type exhaust and 2 barrel mid-pipe all are 3inch piping.my car damn silent,even when i rev my engine no one can hear my car screaming.hehehhe!! silent killer!ramai sudah kena!
fyi, even std stock evos also damn quite.

lol bro singchaii,for sure is tat wira..100% comfirmation..cause i heard the sound from behind at first and then he overtake me and the sounds came out agian..and after the turn the sound in front of me d...by the time,is only me and him on tat road..i also got looked at back mirror to see if there is any turbo car around..no car was behind me...

ya i know bout tat raja_emeperor..but the sounds of the car is exactly same as stock wira..don even have air flow sounds..tat time my windows was open and the rpm is around 1.5k only..so for sure i can hear it clearly...sad i can't overtake tat wira and have a look at his front part...cause after a while he turn to another junction which is not my direction..
and beside if really like wat u said,impossible from 20km/h - 30km/h wit a slow speed pickup can have such a high pressure and bloow if off...the road was about 300 meter only after the turn and he turn to other direction...for my guest,his rpm should be around 2k at 2nd gear n switch to 3rd gear and then he slow down til he reach the junction...

Last time i heard from a mechanic that there's a fake blow off which run using electric motor, for NA cars... but he doesnt have a sample... and i don't know where to find that. haha

lol, dat thing was also been sell last time at night uptown (ori uptown damansara), the seller install on his stock kancil, had a button n u can press it whenever u like, even when stop at traffic light, kekeke..

LOL....tis gona be hard wei...need to press somemore..tat's why i wonder if there is reallly such as NA BOV..cause the pressure from NA is not as high as turbo..but i saw a post forget by who they do DIY blowoff by bypassing the air flow or something...forget how it works..just the sound is not gonna loud as REAL bov..
hhahaah this is funny if press by ownself..u gona be busy watching on the road,swthicng gear,controlling steering and PRESS the button..xD

LOL....tis gona be hard wei...need to press somemore..tat's why i wonder if there is reallly such as NA BOV..cause the pressure from NA is not as high as turbo..but i saw a post forget by who they do DIY blowoff by bypassing the air flow or something...forget how it works..just the sound is not gonna loud as REAL bov..
hhahaah this is funny if press by ownself..u gona be busy watching on the road,swthicng gear,controlling steering and PRESS the button..xD

is it like air horn... but with bov sound... hahaha...

ehehehe!got ar such thing?after this no wander alot of na car with blow off sound.ehehehehe!!!

But what for?

Later you syiok syiok play your BOV on the road suddenly a turbo Kancil come belakang you. What you wanna do? Later your Wira BOV kena tapau by NA Kancil, how?

Kancil with air scoop hood ok lah, not all Kancil with air scoop hood has turbo installed, maybe their hood pecah, then buy second hand hood. But the BOV is a dead give away man...

wat to do, press many time la so the kancil know it was fake bov onli, kpiss.. kpiss.. kpiss.. haha.. later mat rempit also install at their motorbike, wahh.. kapcai also got turbo lol..

those bov for n/a have been around for a while now.it's been advertised
in a magazine before.it a device to save fuel.even the thing look like ssqv.

But what for?

Later you syiok syiok play your BOV on the road suddenly a turbo Kancil come belakang you. What you wanna do? Later your Wira BOV kena tapau by NA Kancil, how?

Kancil with air scoop hood ok lah, not all Kancil with air scoop hood has turbo installed, maybe their hood pecah, then buy second hand hood. But the BOV is a dead give away man...

there are also many kancil out there with L2 facelift but with standard engine....

L2 facelift ok lah, the engine who knows. But BOV now, memang indication that you got turbo (or otherwise) maa.

Parking PPIISSTT reverse PPIISSTT :rofl:

Became a laughing stock, people thought parking sensors.

wat to do, press many time la so the kancil know it was fake bov onli, kpiss.. kpiss.. kpiss.. haha.. later mat rempit also install at their motorbike, wahh.. kapcai also got turbo lol..

Fuyoh! Aeroplane sound + PISSTTT = AeroMAT TurboPIT :adore:

To buy that thing, am i be able to buy another kapchai with that $$$? :hmmmm:

ehhh now motorbikes also put that speaker le...everynite i hear it, must be the sohai guards riding around, last nite also when i was driving a motorbike passsed me with electronic sounds
swt la

BOV on NA engine? no point right? but its ur car if u wanna put it, put la...

Top Bottom