4G93T Club

Alo all bro.....wanna ask that wat kind of plug suitable for GSR enjin?? coz i wanna change my plug....

My setup 4G93T with TD05H Turbo boost 1.1bar not suitable to use IK20. The plug very white. Have to use IK24 better.

My setup 4G93T with TD05H Turbo boost 1.1bar not suitable to use IK20. The plug very white. Have to use IK24 better.
Yup..same specs and same plug...go for ik24 .i use for more 1 year without any problem.......
Hye all gsrians...........when can meet up at Gsr club TT???????

ftzone: my setup also same wif u....td05 boost 1.2 setting wif safc....the plug IK24 wat brand??

mazda16: my plet number not wgh....u also from JB??

bro ftzone: u got sell that kind of plug?? how much 4 piece???

mazda16: my plet number not wgh....u also from JB??

bro ftzone: u got sell that kind of plug?? how much 4 piece???

nop...i from kl....bt last firday nite i going to kluang n see lots turbo car lepak ta jln mersing.....hehheheehe...racing haram....

Last edited by a moderator:
last friday?? not saturday?? u driving wat car??

Last edited by a moderator:
bro...u mean that WGH312 wif evo bodykit???
yup...blue kaler with others racing at jln mersing around 11pm friday nite.......that i driving my new satria neo......i left my wira turbo at kl.....save minyak....hhehehehe

mospeda, I know someone selling off 4g63 block. interested?

Anyone used Tufoil before? I read some post, and found lord darkslide used it. Anyone else? I thought of using it to see its performance too...

Hye all gsrian,when the tt for kl area????look like dis forum dead alredi......where everybody........hehehhehe

lol...duno who gonna organize it...hoping to go for TT too as nvr experiance it before :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom