4G93T Club

hi guys,

im driving 4g93t too..
got few question wanna ask to all sifu.. did u guys know how to change the digital a/c light colour? from standard dull orange colour to another colour?
i x berani wanna strips of my ac ler.. haha ... scared rosak plak..
i saw few car with blue or green light on thier digital a/c.

nx question is why my fuel tank meter not accurate?? sumtimes naik abit n then turun abit???? like not stable at all... im using gsr fuel tank,not wira..

n btw, what brand of muffler do u guys used??? which brand produced nicer sound for our beloved 4g93T since so many aftermarket brands out there... planning to change exhaust end of this month

ty

Last edited:
gsrforum.net forummer buat tt this 2nd or 3rd feb,dunno which date.I'm going,lazarus,nfs,jaydee n musang lets go.at least I can chat with sum1 coz I susah nk chat with sum1 new.

Buat on the 2nd le TT... afternoon tea.. wahahahahaha..cannot at night time on 2nd and 3rd... anyway just post in the time try to make it...

hi guys,

im driving 4g93t too..
got few question wanna ask to all sifu.. did u guys know how to change the digital a/c light colour? from standard dull orange colour to another colour?
i x berani wanna strips of my ac ler.. haha ... scared rosak plak..
i saw few car with blue or green light on thier digital a/c.

nx question is why my fuel tank meter not accurate?? sumtimes naik abit n then turun abit???? like not stable at all... im using gsr fuel tank,not wira..

n btw, what brand of muffler do u guys used??? which brand produced nicer sound for our beloved 4g93T since so many aftermarket brands out there... planning to change exhaust end of this month

ty

Digital aircond uses 2 small bulbs for the lights... can change to LED type provided u mod the led to fit, that also u hv to buy the small led type. the bulbs are very small... most accessories shop don't have it. I gt the LED for RM12 per pair.. but still u hv to mod it to fit.

I am using HKS Hi-Power titanium tip... it's very nice... if got budget u can consider APEX N1 muffler too.. gives u low bass rumble during idle and nice tone when under acceleration. It's not that loud too.

i have a question to the GSR sifus here..

my digital air con has prob... even i when i start my car... there is strong air coming out although my air con is off.. then when i switch it on the 1 fan blowing.. suddenly it will blow big wind as it is in max boost and turn super cold..
is it the digital panel is faulty or the socket has prob??

rhys86...

i guess... either ur ac panel faulty or there some fuse burnt... check the fuse box 1st...

it happen to me and other dude (forgot who)in here also lastime.... start ignition key... ac on full blast... last2 check... 1 fuse burnt in my case
and his case the room lamp at the roof is burnt/short...

hope thats help

crazy4gsr: heheh i know... i so far leh... bosan le here... no fren... damn...

Last edited:
thanks for the info... cool.. i shall check it.. coz my mechanic claims tat my air con socket to the ac panel is faulty.. lol

thanks for the info... cool.. i shall check it.. coz my mechanic claims tat my air con socket to the ac panel is faulty.. lol

it's a possibility too.. poor connection on the socket may cause the air con unit to reset itself. just like when u disconnect the battery... when u first power up your air con unit after a disconnection, it will automatically work at full auto mode.
alternatively u can check for the socket connection to your aircond compressor and fan unit... poor earthing may cause weird problem too.

unlikely it's the fuse... if fuse is blown, there shouldn't be any power to your aircond control unit. but no harm checking though.

cool cool.. thanks for the info.. i have another question.. for now i have a stock GSR with Vr4 intercooler... wat shud i do first to gain more hp and yet my engine will still be strong... coz i m planning to do Emanage after CNY..

shud i got for bigger turbo and also change pistons?? and conrods??

wat shud i used or do?

there is no short cut in increasing power safely... most of us tried the hard way by blowing up the engine.

this is what i suggest before even thinking of an upgraded turbo.

step 1.
upgrade intake system. (Air Filter)
upgrade exhaust system. (slightly larger piping would help)

step 2.
fuel controllers - to accomodate the step 1 upgrades. from here.. u can up the boost a little... say about 10 to 20% more from stock boost. here u can enjoy like 10 to 15 hp increased already after tuning the fuel map.

step 3.
larger turbo = more fuel needed. Time to upgrade fuel system as well. Fuel injectors, fuel pump & fuel regulator. Retune fuel map again. 30 or more % of power is felt! depending on turbo installed.

step 3.5
upgrade clutch... as the stock clutch won't bite anymore...

step 4
stronger engine internals. Conrods & Pistons.

step 4.5
beautify your engine bay a little...

step 5
higher degree cam shafts.. adjustable cam pulleys... remap fuel map again.

step 6.
stroker kit... upgrade the displacement to like infinity... retune fuel map again...

step 6.5
you are the champion in your category.. with hybrid engine monster frankinstein
MIVEC TURBO 2.2L 550hp... but still paying 1.8L road tax.

step 7
oh shit.. not forgeting upgrading cooling systems and brakes and suspension and your chasis is tearing up...

step 7.5
fed up with the max power u can make with the current car... u decided to just buy a souped up EVOIX with 600hp tuned by TOMEI. =) after winning the TOTO 1st price 6/49 draw that is... and u go back to the upgrade cycle... sigh... it is a curse

cheers~

Last edited:
cool... wat pistons and conrods are suitable.. i heard from ppl.. normally is Supercharger pistons and CA18 conrods rite??

cool... wat pistons and conrods are suitable.. i heard from ppl.. normally is Supercharger pistons and CA18 conrods rite??

if got budget, go for these

1. JE FORGED Pistons MYR2,200.00 per set with piston rings
2. EAGLE USA Forged Con-Rods (Price dunno) can ask KSP POWER. Call TJ or KEN for pricing.
3. ACL Racing Engine & Conrod bearings.. price dunno also..

bro... get to step upgrade 3.5 first la... den only consider changing the internals.

The two above are made for 4g93t... dun need rojak rojak here and there.

Wahahahahaha...
Ftzone...
Boost Canser................

Wanna ask about this thing.
Last night my check engine lite at low rpm ie bellow 3Krpm or 1/4 trotle and goes off at above 3.5Krpm 1/2 trotle.. slow it lite up.. is it the trotle position sensor or the T/B itself.

Wahahahahaha...
Ftzone...
Boost Canser................

Wanna ask about this thing.
Last night my check engine lite at low rpm ie bellow 3Krpm or 1/4 trotle and goes off at above 3.5Krpm 1/2 trotle.. slow it lite up.. is it the trotle position sensor or the T/B itself.

Musang, most probably is the throttle position sensor giving problem. Last time when I first install my engine, the engine check light on only when idling. It goes off if your throttle is pressed. When my mechanic plug in the computer checker, it state that the TPS giving problem. After changing it, no problem at all.

If you got a spare working throttle body, give it a swap and see if the problem goes away...

Or you can check for pin 84 for TPS voltage readings. Turn your ignition to "ON" position w/o starting the engine.
0v = 0% throttle , 5v = 100% throttle. Give or take. Mine is 0.63v @ 0% and 4.68v @ 100% throttle.

check wire pin 92 for grounding. check connectivity with the battery negative terminal.
evogsr.gif

to be sure u are checking with the correct wires, pin 25 is 12v+ Red color wire and pin 26 is ground, black wire.

step 7.5
fed up with the max power u can make with the current car... u decided to just buy a souped up EVOIX with 600hp tuned by TOMEI. =) after winning the TOTO 1st price 6/49 draw that is... and u go back to the upgrade cycle... sigh... it is a curse

cheers~

i love step 7.5 hahahahah....

good info there ftzone...

by the way i pm u already... pls check inbox...

thanks

JB many many road blocks man.... HID exhaust dark tinted sure kena.. my friend 1 nite 2 time kena!!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom