4G93T Club

easier for me if someone asking me about how to up boost kar,how to kejar evo kar..hehehe...1st of all u must change ur fuel pump and afr 1st...then baru cari fish bone(tulang ikan) for low bajet people like me la..hahaha...then setting la..set ur regulator till minyak cukup la...

and all this u cannot diy urself...must ask pro kar,sifus kar like lazarus or cohiba or zul(crazy4honda)..hehehe sory guys and correct me if im wrong all sifuz

fish bone...sounds familiar. Is it the con-rod?

How come kejar evo? How about kejar impreza?

fish bone...sounds familiar. Is it the con-rod?

How come kejar evo? How about kejar impreza?

hahaha...i also not sure la bro... con-rod kar..??:confused:

evo can kawtim...impreza would be easier...hahaha

fish bone or in malay tulang ikan ...

it's like a manual boost controller and very cheap :)

but usually would caused a boost spike as it cant hold the boost that good. (its cheap what)

used it b4 ... and hey if there no budget, this thing can help :)

ylkien, it's not the conrod ... conrod considered in engine componnent already ... :)

waaa kuyeen, your car with only that mods can kejar evo ka??? aiyaa my car with that mod still can't kejar evo ... damn slow %@#@)($!(@$*!!! my car

nfs car fast la... heheheheh

i want to ask to who ever have change their intake piping from air filter to turbine to stainless steel....(battery in the boot already)... how much RM did u guys did??

in ipoh this shopo wanna charge me RM300 just for piping 3" with out the sillicone hose.. damn mahal..!!!

i know JFA is a good shop that worth for me 2 make a trip to kl....

by the way no TT arr???

evo can kawtim...impreza would be easier...hahaha

hahahahahah... i real real laugh... nice joke...

errkkk i hope u joking... or mebbe ur car can tarpau imperza??? hehhehhe

Goodmorning...

Problem solve... do the rewiring and wala no bur bur bur.. when to penang on 16 to 17play boost 1.1bar horey horey there and here... when back.... at taiping RnR engine overheated... wait to colled down and wala.... put water get teh tarik foam..... on radiator mouth.. my head gasket bakar arght.....

easier for me if someone asking me about how to up boost kar,how to kejar evo kar..hehehe...1st of all u must change ur fuel pump and afr 1st...then baru cari fish bone(tulang ikan) for low bajet people like me la..hahaha...then setting la..set ur regulator till minyak cukup la...

and all this u cannot diy urself...must ask pro kar,sifus kar like lazarus or cohiba or zul(crazy4honda)..hehehe sory guys and correct me if im wrong all sifuz

since when im pro??hahaah

when the next tt??

sumbody call me last nite regarding tdo5 twin fin...ayooo..gila kuasa la that guy..before move to tdo5,try with a white satria tdo4 from s.kembangan..then after tdo5 look what happen..he can b your benchmark..i oso wanna know.hehe

???? who ????

fish bone or in malay tulang ikan ...

it's like a manual boost controller and very cheap :)

but usually would caused a boost spike as it cant hold the boost that good. (its cheap what)

used it b4 ... and hey if there no budget, this thing can help :)

ylkien, it's not the conrod ... conrod considered in engine componnent already ... :)

waaa kuyeen, your car with only that mods can kejar evo ka??? aiyaa my car with that mod still can't kejar evo ... damn slow %@#@)($!(@$*!!! my car

hehe u kejar evo7/8/9 kot..
i play with stock evo1/2/3 that juz finish coversion laa...hhaahaha

Zul / Kuyeen : I know its rich becos I see my AFR meter. my AFR meter is the Autometer one.. the light goes left - right. Its always going too much to the right side after the PnP (rich). Even when I let go the accelerator its suppore to go lean, but it will stay at rich awhile before going into lean... Excuse me but I know its a dumb way to see.. hehe.. but another thing is my exhause always letup letup, one of my friend saw fire also from my exhause.

The "letup letup" also sometimes occurs when I'm not full accelerating... then I realise my car travels lately; makan more petrol... (less 50km compared to before) any ideas? Also do you guys know why the Feul Regulator pressure goes up by itself?? hmm...

might ask my mech to masuk the 'innovate' wideband... to check...

Zul : I know who!... he asked me also kekeke...

e819 : I smell upgrades... ehhe

Lord_darkslide : I did mine... but I did 1 set full stainless steel piping, so I'm not sure how much that one will cost. But I will do soon, when I have the time to put my Evo airflow. You don't have to relocate the battery.. you can do like my car/ lazarus/ cohiba and I'm not sure who else here did that. Just move the battery vertically and up a little... no need to put at the trunk.

Anybody know how much is 4WD feul tank these days? My mech throw my one to the besi buruk guy already... the fella say buat semak his workshop bugger... now I ask him to buy back for me... wanna do straight flow...

GSR official TT Coming soon guys!

Need to finalize our commited members to come 1st.. heheh... :burnout:

Who interested for next TT (will finalize the date soon) please put your names and number.. I will contact/ sms you guys, thanks! :listen:

1) jaydee/ jeremy (012-2600 146)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hi all 4G93T'ers....i'm Nizam@Nija frm Shah Alam, new member to ZTH. I'm a GSR owner too, using proton satria...Nice to know all of u, so if i have any Q about 4G93T sure i will refer to all sifus here...thanx. cheers!

Zul / Kuyeen : I know its rich becos I see my AFR meter. my AFR meter is the Autometer one.. the light goes left - right. Its always going too much to the right side after the PnP (rich). Even when I let go the accelerator its suppore to go lean, but it will stay at rich awhile before going into lean... Excuse me but I know its a dumb way to see.. hehe.. but another thing is my exhause always letup letup, one of my friend saw fire also from my exhause.

The "letup letup" also sometimes occurs when I'm not full accelerating... then I realise my car travels lately; makan more petrol... (less 50km compared to before) any ideas? Also do you guys know why the Feul Regulator pressure goes up by itself?? hmm...

might ask my mech to masuk the 'innovate' wideband... to check...

so u belum masuk d innovate sensor la...then how u set ur afr..??

Hi all 4G93T'ers....i'm Nizam@Nija frm Shah Alam, new member to ZTH. I'm a GSR owner too, using proton satria...Nice to know all of u, so if i have any Q about 4G93T sure i will refer to all sifus here...thanx. cheers!

hi nizam nice to hav u here...gsrT on satria mest fast la izzit..
how long been using it....any mod..hehehe

Anybody know how much is 4WD feul tank these days? My mech throw my one to the besi buruk guy already... the fella say buat semak his workshop bugger... now I ask him to buy back for me... wanna do straight flow...

jaydee,i got 1 4WD tank left over item from my conversion.not interested to do straight flow,RM300 u take it..just menyemak my office..

hi nizam nice to hav u here...gsrT on satria mest fast la izzit..
how long been using it....any mod..hehehe

Thanx kuyeen and all members for welcoming me in this forum...i'm been using my satria about 3years...buy a 2nd hand satria after sold my iswara...the mod not so extreme but just so so la...

my 4G93T specs:
Engine
-engine polished
-K&N filter
-full stainless steel piping
-VR4 intercooler
-SARD bov
-NGK R spark plugs
-Exedy Racing Clutch (3 kaki)
-VR4 flywheel
Exterior
-Mirage Asti (with sportlight) front bumper
-Mivec bonnet
-Mivec spoiler
Interior
-Evo 3 dashboard with digital A/C controller
-HKS turbo timer
-HKS boost meter
-Blitz oil temp meter
-Elevo deep dish steering
-SSCUS semi bucket seats (front) Mivec seat (back)
Rolling & Bounce
-GAB super hi/lo soft/hard adjustable
-steel braided brake line
-AXT TURBO cross drilled disc
-17" CE37 RAYS ENGINEERING rims + Hankook Ventus tyres

so far for now...in progress to upgrade soon.

not so fast right kuyeen...it's still standard to me...hehehehe

Last edited:
bro nija.. so many list out there.. mine only have few hahahaha! good car and great horse u have man.

guys.. what is the best engine oil for gsr ah?

ps: everyones got extra gsr head cover wan to let go? pls let me know.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom