4G93T Club

musang ...

no la ...

havent got the cover yet ...

if you have pm me the price k ...

jaydee, yaa do it at conversion shop ...

mine has similar problem before ... sent to acc. shop they pull 1 wyre pay rm50 then ok ... 6 months later after washing the engine bay ... next day car cud not start ...

then send to my workshop, the check for 2 days and till now ok already ...

what they did was they replace all my wiring and take out the rojak wiring ... :)

kuyeen: if got...how much?? i wan buy only...got rust also nvm...as long as the glass is cun...

kuyeen...

Hahahaha. not enought boost... wakakakaka.

What fuel pump to use??? walbro to expensive... up my boost with blitz SBC twin solenoid. old version one.... HKS FCD and still bur bur bur..... I think need to follow NFS put Emanageinside....

Last night read on fuel pump articel given by maxx to me. read out and found out the pump power supply is below than 12V.I got reading 11.2V is it why my car bur bur???
MKIV.COM - Fuel Pump Upgrade Guide

can nissan or supra fuel pump do the job???
want to DIY today put a rellay at the fuel pump wire and get direct battery to connect to fuel pump..

hmm... good that alot ppl wanna join TT, will announce the date next week
;-) Everyone is welcome!

My car ok already guys.. its seems that my room light somewhere short circuit.. thats why having problems, with the door light, alarm, etc... Kuyeen, its my mech who send it to them.. I protest at 1st.. but he said he also send his skyline there to check on electrical wirings... they have most of the stuff to check.. so.. what to do... as long they do it nicely... :)

Funny my car abit rich after doing the PnP... with stock feul pump & injector with the regulator.... Should I put less pressure on the regulator? anyone? ;-)

hmm... good that alot ppl wanna join TT, will announce the date next week
;-) Everyone is welcome!

My car ok already guys.. its seems that my room light somewhere short circuit.. thats why having problems, with the door light, alarm, etc... Kuyeen, its my mech who send it to them.. I protest at 1st.. but he said he also send his skyline there to check on electrical wirings... they have most of the stuff to check.. so.. what to do... as long they do it nicely... :)

Funny my car abit rich after doing the PnP... with stock feul pump & injector with the regulator.... Should I put less pressure on the regulator? anyone? ;-)

how do u know it rich?dyno oredi??

kuyeen: if got...how much?? i wan buy only...got rust also nvm...as long as the glass is cun...

jacky..u want gsr/evo original izzit..k will let u know

musang..did u do ur fuel ratio setting to know that ur fuel s enuf onot..??
to me use walbro 1 and only choice..u wont regret it later
and if ur fuel ratio read 11.2 its good for me..izzit otr or on dyno..
why u need 2 put a relay on ur fuel pump..????

jaydee..good la ur car ok oredy..
yeah how u know ur car RICH...and what injector u use..? ur afr meter reading how much??

sumbody call me last nite regarding tdo5 twin fin...ayooo..gila kuasa la that guy..before move to tdo5,try with a white satria tdo4 from s.kembangan..then after tdo5 look what happen..he can b your benchmark..i oso wanna know.hehe

guys...i change the plug and then low down to 1 bar..then adjust adjust the fuel regulater..then no more bur bur bur loh...suddenly get back to stock small cooler that kind of driving feeling (car goyang goyang) hahaha. SONG!

kuyeen,

I just check the voltage at the fuel pump. voltage not stable 10.5v to 11.6v i cant get 12 v.maybe direct current to the pump will make it run back.

now it is start to bur bur at 0.5bar arght....

kuyeen

Using oem gsr fuel pump....

ok u use afr rite then adjuz to 30-40 psi...up boost to 1 bar then belasah kaw2...if that what u done...i think ur standard fuel pump sudah kong need to change if not u will face bur...bur...bur 4ever..

thats what me and all my gsrian n evos fren expriences..

kuyeen: that`s true u say it,last time i also face the same problem.....change fuel pump then ok already!

kuyeen, do we use psi or 'flow rate' for measuring how powerful the fuel pump is?

of coz the flow rate coz walbro flow rate is 255 liter/hour...gsr or evo only 80-100 liter/hour...
if u want to measure with psi also can...1st install afr with meter using stock gsr or evo fuel pump...see meter reading how much...
then change to walbro...see meter again got any diffrent kar...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom