4G91 Gang..

that's the thing,those cars that is 'affordable', fun car to play with,cannot loan..eg6, ek9,..dunno putra with 63 inside..Those DC5,evo 7..to expensive..hehehe
And i dont think my garage can fit in another car..

Btw,anybody here have a modified intake manifold for 4g9x engine.. like those honda intake modded to fit 4g9X engines..

Yup. ur garage too many car already.
last week went to ur area there. got problem with water supply system. =))
buy starlet/charade espri 4EFTE inside. sure shiok~. hehe.

read sumwhre about the honda intake. and also the 93 intake. hmm. intresting~

Haha,you pass by my house? :P Saw my car sik?
Now have more cars under my care..haihh.. But heart still wana play, turbo / vtec..something that is "fast"..
Feedback from people doing this mod, B series intake to fit 4g9X seems pretty good. Only i doubt that there are shops here doing that..Gotta source from WM..
Anybody tried Velocity intake manifold yet?

hehehe. i pass by and saw ur car. that's y i know that is ur house. garage fully occupied dy.
hehhee. my engine maybe after sometime want to upgrade also.
need more pickup 0-100. long run its ok. jarang drive more than 100 in miri road. later langgar other people's slow car on right lane. typical mirian. haha.

i'll try to dig the info on the intake. we can share it later. hehe.
sharing is caring~

Try extractor and lighten crank pulley.. Can feel more improvement if wana compare to the others..And clutch as well.. The rest can wait. eg. intake,muffler,adjustable fuel regulator...

HAhaha,can say my house looks like a second hand dealer shop...Classic's cars for sale..hahaha

some who use the velocity intake said that the intake reduce a lot of low end power. i think it is not advisable to use it on 91 NA application.

for 4g91, i think the best is either 4g93T intake or b16a intake. skunk2/b16b/b18c intake can be used if your 91 is fully upgraded :)

the fastest 91 now use skunk2 intake + 70mm tb... the engine is fully upgraded with 82mm piston, duratec 272/272 billet camshaft , ported & polished head, haltech sprint 500 ecu , replica bisimoto header , coil on plug setup :)

hint: D3 racing green satria

Is there a big difference between an intake from 93NA and from a 93 turbo? seen a few intake selling 93 but NA only.. Mine,well,still considered stock mods..So guess a 93T or a modded B series intake would do..
Those mods are major...what is the power that that engine produce?

for 4g91, i think the best is either 4g93T intake or b16a intake. skunk2/b16b/b18c intake can be used if your 91 is fully upgraded :)

the fastest 91 now use skunk2 intake + 70mm tb... the engine is fully upgraded with 82mm piston, duratec 272/272 billet camshaft , ported & polished head, haltech sprint 500 ecu , replica bisimoto header , coil on plug setup :)

hint: D3 racing green satria

Wow. that is a monster!

Is there a big difference between an intake from 93NA and from a 93 turbo? seen a few intake selling 93 but NA only.. Mine,well,still considered stock mods..So guess a 93T or a modded B series intake would do..
Those mods are major...what is the power that that engine produce?

if have compare 93 and 93T .. quite different. 93T intake holes are much bigger. btw i'm not sure how many power does the 91 produce but from the source that i can trust, the power it makes is almost similar with stock mivec 1.8 :)

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

277500_10150305558290236_246231530235_9628982_1080416_o.jpg

this is the one that i'm talking about. hehehe

That engine looks just so damn ........out of words for it..Headers Tonka, intake, ... 2 thumbs up..and the hp you mention,that is just insane...
Joe, i did sms the guy regarding the intake, sadly there is no readily made stock available..gotta source a honda intake, and then mod it..

oic. last month i thnk that guy got one skunk2 intake already mod to fit mitsu cylinder head. quite cheap. maybe you can try your luck by asking him to get the intake for you and ship it to your place :)

Will ask him about it. But if you do know of anybody who has done it and wana let it go, do let me know as i am quite interested..

I wish i have extra cash now to upgrade the 91. =))

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

i have one question.
My engine comes with a small radiator. sumthing like b16a radiator size.
Do i need to change to a bigger radiator? any pros and cons?
And, if i need to change it, better take a halfcut radiator or aftermarket like jasma or koyorad?
Do the aftermarket radiator need modification or plug and play?
I'm newbie in 4G91 engine. Hope forumers here can help me. :hmmmm::biggrin:

if in stock conditions, i believe the stock radiator will b sufficient... i'm not sure if all 4g91 comes wif aluminium fins from calsonic... mine last time came wif it....
but if u wanna upgrade to a better radiator, i believe the stock evo/gsr ones r more than enuf.... just dat u might wanna put ur aircond fan in front to make sure ur aircond is still cool, weather these days r a bitch!!!
if u hav the budget, can of course go for those blingbling jasma/etc aluminium rads.... but from wat i heard, these rads wont last too long, after a period of time, it'll leak one....

if in stock conditions, i believe the stock radiator will b sufficient... i'm not sure if all 4g91 comes wif aluminium fins from calsonic... mine last time came wif it....
but if u wanna upgrade to a better radiator, i believe the stock evo/gsr ones r more than enuf.... just dat u might wanna put ur aircond fan in front to make sure ur aircond is still cool, weather these days r a bitch!!!
if u hav the budget, can of course go for those blingbling jasma/etc aluminium rads.... but from wat i heard, these rads wont last too long, after a period of time, it'll leak one....

Thank you for your reply calvin.
I didnt know that the small radiator is equip with aluminium fin. My halfcut also comes with a small calsonic radiator. If that radiator can still perform well, i dont want to waste my money on unnessesary things.
Yeap, the weather these days is killing us! Hopefully Akta Cermin Gelap boleh dipinda.
Anyway, i'm hoping that radiator will not cause me any trouble in near future. :biggrin:

yeah. i also think that stock rad is still sufficient. it will be much better if u spend the money upgrading the engine first :)

Agree wif Joe... I believe the best value for money mods for 4g91 would b highcams... Confirm can feel the increase power... Unlike those throttle body, 92 block, port n polish.... These r more of supporting mods where can't feel much of increase in power... Sadly these r those stuff I did during my 4g91 days... Total waste of $$$....

Top Bottom