4G91 Gang..

to all sifus
in this 3 years using 4g91A eng in my wira, i already have to change my GB 2x. now the prob comes again.
the GB sometimes stuck at 3rd gear only everytime it happens. is there any prob with the eng?
cost of replacing the GB is 2k+ each time since the warranty is just for 1 year. happens always after the warranty finished. aiyoh..
any suggestion? change to mives GB perhaps?

guys..im gonna transplant my block to a 4g93 block and im worried my absorbers cant tahan. no budget for adjustables so i thought of putting waja 1.8. any suggestions? wings good brand?

hi all...converted my wira 1.3 to 4g91 auto last march 2011. Just wondering, what's the best engine oil for it??..20W50?..10W40?.....and for oil filter, can use the same one as 4g15 rite??..thanks for the advice....

Marcus.. Wat abs n spring u using now?? Stock 1.3/1.5 proton?? How much would dat waja abs cost??? Y not consider evo1/2/3 abs??? Cheap n good... Comfort n handling all in one...

how much the cost to convert my AT 4g91 to manual?
any good w'shop near putrajaya?

just one question.
4G91 meter temperature will be always in the middle scale when it reach the normal? 1/2 of the meter.
i looks quite high compared to my previous engine. slightly lower than the middle mark.
how about u guys? what is the range for your normal temperature for 4G91?

my mechanic took it to his friend in shah alam. haha yours sure 200+ got evo 3 :s. but dunno la i didnt actually see the dyno sheet. my mechanic said 156 so i just took his word but seems believable cause he showed me his 4g93 satria had 179 hp =.= dunno what he do. hope so too bro =D just worried bout the pistons now. cause mechanic said if i use mivec pistons with 4g93 block sure got knocking.

bro,sorry to interupt...but 156hp with ur specs is impossible without management...mivec 1.6 with e-manage also hard to get this figure,i'm talking if we dyno on dyno dynamics,not dynojet...another thing, u can use mivec piston on 4g93 block,no problem...i'm using mivec piston on mivec 1.8...no knocking issue...

dyno dynamic is a heart breaker machine. but some said it gives the most accurate reading compared to other dyno machine. btw i opt for dyno dynamics :D

just one question.
4G91 meter temperature will be always in the middle scale when it reach the normal? 1/2 of the meter.
i looks quite high compared to my previous engine. slightly lower than the middle mark.
how about u guys? what is the range for your normal temperature for 4G91?

Hahaha,macam ada geng 91 already in Miri eh... :P and yeah,mine shows the same as well..middle mark..no worries..check that the fan is working to...

Am back,finally,after being away for 1 month.. And my car aircon smells of rats urine..Sheesshhhhhh..Hope febreeze works...

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

how much the cost to convert my AT 4g91 to manual?
any good w'shop near putrajaya?

Did mine in 2006, traded in my auto box for a manual,rm1450.. together with installation,clutch..
Mechanic took my autobox for rm500..Cant remember what the name of the place was..been years that i left KL though...

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

hi all...converted my wira 1.3 to 4g91 auto last march 2011. Just wondering, what's the best engine oil for it??..20W50?..10W40?.....and for oil filter, can use the same one as 4g15 rite??..thanks for the advice....

M using 10w-40 all this while..tapper sound does comes,but disappear after a while...
Using M7 now..recommended!!

Last edited:
Jul, welcome back. hehe.
we can go out for a drink.
haha. u can give me few tips to maintain this fuel efficient engine. =))

Haha,yeahh,.1 month away..miss driving her around.. Anytime bro..
Hrmm,ingat mok tambah power... :P
Use to get 170-200km (depending on how i drive) from rm30 Ron 97..When it was rm2.30...now,mix Ron 97 & 95...engine feels sluggish using 95..

Haha,yeahh,.1 month away..miss driving her around.. Anytime bro..
Hrmm,ingat mok tambah power... :P
Use to get 170-200km (depending on how i drive) from rm30 Ron 97..When it was rm2.30...now,mix Ron 97 & 95...engine feels sluggish using 95..

Hehehe. can refer to u later regarding on any upgrade on 91. hihi. =P
yup, 95 really2 sluggish. but no choice nowadays.
fuel damn expensive. petronas bonus sampai 6 month. other people suffer.

Now,damn thinking hard whether to upgrade block or not..hahaha..1.8..Or,stop modding this engine and save up for another car..which might take a while...

Now,damn thinking hard whether to upgrade block or not..hahaha..1.8..Or,stop modding this engine and save up for another car..which might take a while...

If for me, i rather have another car to blast.
this 4g91, only for jalan2 makan angin or go to work. minyak pun save.
buy another smaller car to modified. hehe. if rosak, just keep at home and repair at ur free time.
at least when u have a spare car, no need to worry when kereta rosak.
no rush. no headache. hehe. just my 2cent bro.

that's the thing,those cars that is 'affordable', fun car to play with,cannot loan..eg6, ek9,..dunno putra with 63 inside..Those DC5,evo 7..to expensive..hehehe
And i dont think my garage can fit in another car..

Btw,anybody here have a modified intake manifold for 4g9x engine.. like those honda intake modded to fit 4g9X engines..

i did the modification before. all i can say it is a good upgrade.. for 91, i think b16a intake is sufficient :D

Joe,do you still have it? Or do you know any that is for sale, and the price range? Cause,to mod it back here it is kinda hard. Lack of facilities, and not to mention the charges...

hi bro. i think there's someone selling. you can try to contact this guy 0123744067. hope this help :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom