4G91 Gang..

aik,ayell finally is here..hehehe..where have u been?? quiet jak..
JPJ block also lastnite,but nuthin..jst check lesen n roadtax. JPJ,4 me still ok..police...there jst clueless when it comes to giving out summons...tint rear window triangle,kena saman,.. exhaust tip jst change to chrome, saman....park inside the yellow line,(not obstructing traffic) also kena saman.. friends S2000 twin tail pipe(its original from Honda!!!),sama oso kena saman...BODOHnyaaaaaaaaaa
heheheh very busy nowadays, always in here but read only :biggrin:

hi all, need some advise from sifu here.. i want to change my 4g91 auto tranny to proton manual. is it ok? need lots of mods or just plug and play?

Get a clutch pump manual tranny... dun go for 4G13 which is using clutch cable.

Softer clutch, and if u use a racing clutch, it won't potentially damage your firewall from the cable tension.

Gang,
i felt my steering quite heavy to turn recently, it is the time to flush the pump or need to change some bushes? highly appreciated if you could provide help.

thanks

Perhaps the FIRST thing you should check is tire pressure... lower tire pressure can cause a heavier steering =p And air is free, if you need to top up =)

last time the weld of my firewall crack 2 times...dulan edi ask mech to weld a big thick piece of metal after tat no prob...prob comes again after chaging to harder cover plate...the cables cant take it

Perhaps the FIRST thing you should check is tire pressure... lower tire pressure can cause a heavier steering =p And air is free, if you need to top up =)

bro, thanks, but pressure is normal. front 35psi, rear 33psi.

Hmmmmmm... then try change the oil and see if that works... if otherwise u might wanna try go for a mechanic checkup

engine overflowed?

As in what? Put too much engine oil? Got the oil indicator stick thingy to check wan ma =p

Each dash has its own set of wiring... using back the same one will have less headache lor =p

Wouldn't make too much of a difference by rojak-ing.

Last edited:
hahahha since when u hangout in this thread again wan.....the return of all otais....

how was yesterday's yum cha? sorry i cant make it yesterday....

ahahaha...otai? you got to be kiddin me man... i am no otai.

yala you lansi de drive fast car... blow off everyone straight:bawling:

Bro and sista.....

i need your help here....
my 4g91, dunno why fuel consumtion very high la.....
engine mitsubishi twincam
timming belt , water pump change last 2 month
service below 5k for castro magnatec
but gearbox change to Fa222 (1.6 type)
my FC, full tank only can reach around 280km
i m using 195/55/15 now
why?? what happen?
last time when using 205/40/17 all time can reach about 400km per tank

can advise???

Top Bottom