40 Mistakes Men make while having sex with women

let the pro do the talkin la... :D

it's not 'sea water + egg white' la... :rolleyes:
it's something like 'tap water (uncooked) + salt + lemon(sour)'...and it looks like egg white...it doesn't taste like egg white la.... :cool:

GOD!! u guys must really try it urself....always ask ur gf to eat,have u tried??? UNFAIR!!! :mad:

PR1MO said:
just cant help itt....issit true?..."Sperm tastes like sea water mixed with egg white."...never ask my gf lor....

bikinigal said:
it's something like 'tap water (uncooked) + salt + lemon(sour)'...and it looks like egg white...it doesn't taste like egg white la.... :cool:

wouuwww the sexpert! :eek: :D

bikinigal said:

GOD!! u guys must really try it urself....always ask ur gf to eat,have u tried??? UNFAIR!!! :mad:

u gal or guy wor?

bikinigal said:

i have never asked my gf to eat la cause i also think it sucks by the smell of it and further more its like kinda degrading to do it like some xxx movie like that...........
hmmm but if you are a gal and u seem to know the taste that means...............

good for her...
try imagining u eat it and ended ur wit 'no taste' for ur appetite for the next half day!! :rolleyes:
u can only feel the smell and the 'stickiness' in ur throat !!!
then, the last thing in world u would wanna eat (after u eat the sperm) is fish!!!u'll vomit!!! :eek:
now, tell me....do u knw hw bad it is to ask ur gal eat ur sperm!!! :cool:
if u love her,don't ever ask her to do dat....blow job,ok!but make sure u don't blow sperm when she blow job!!! :mad:

TrueBlueZ said:
i have never asked my gf to eat la cause i also think it sucks by the smell of it and further more its like kinda degrading to do it like some xxx movie like that...........
hmmm but if you are a gal and u seem to know the taste that means...............

yep yep i think the blowing the load in the mouth all came about from watching too many xxx moves. and believe me some of the xxx moves are just not enjoyable to your other half so dont follow everything you see. i believe in communicating so my gf would tell me what she likes / dislikes and ill tell her what i like.........

although she does get very wet while giving me a bj but ill never blow my load in the mouth cause i know she wont like it, hey even i cant stand licking her liquid while in 69

haha..serve u right!!
y do 69,let her 'cowboy' u la....more shiok!! :D

TrueBlueZ said:
yep yep i think the blowing the load in the mouth all came about from watching too many xxx moves. and believe me some of the xxx moves are just not enjoyable to your other half so dont follow everything you see. i believe in communicating so my gf would tell me what she likes / dislikes and ill tell her what i like.........

although she does get very wet while giving me a bj but ill never blow my load in the mouth cause i know she wont like it, hey even i cant stand licking her liquid while in 69

bikinigal said:
haha..serve u right!!
y do 69,let her 'cowboy' u la....more shiok!! :D

cowboy is the action ma...yep she likes that also.....69 is the 4play ma.
hey since you r a gal pass over some tips that are not shown here la for educational and self improvement purposes hahaha. if too shy to list them down here pm me..........:D

hmmmm i never tasted sperm before so i really wouldnt know how it taste like and i dont plan to find out... not ever. Anyway just to share cause i had a very open Gf before we tried just about everything hehhee. The easiest wya to get a women off is by cunninglingus(oral sex). See most of our mistake is that we usually dive into the hotzone like its a 25 bucks sushi buffet. The trick here is to tease tease them. So she did a little experiment on me, i was tied down and blindfolded... then she stimulated all over my body except my "sexual organ" i am not going to get into too much detail. But i had the most intense orgasm in my life and unfortunately i couldnt find another girl that would give me that kinda feeling anymore. So i reverse the thing on her and all my gf after that... needless to say i spend 70% for foreplay and only 30% for the real action now. Take it slow and aim for those sensitive area like the ear, nipple and around the breast, thigh,fingers... most importantly the CLitoris,,, holy grail of orgasm... ok hope this might help but again i am no sexpert but i was lucky enough to have met a nympho who thought me a lot of thing about sex...

TrueBlueZ said:
cowboy is the action ma...yep she likes that also.....69 is the 4play ma.
hey since you r a gal pass over some tips that are not shown here la for educational and self improvement purposes hahaha. if too shy to list them down here pm me..........:D

Ok there are two type of stradle... one is for intercourse and the other one is for oral sex. Stradling for oral sex is damn good cause then the girl can control the action, she can do some correction for exxample speed and also the amount of preasure applied. Its easy they just sit on ur face hahahha,,, but try it... good for both the guys and the girls... for the guys this can avoid soar necks and girls get to dictate the rythm of the action.

like 'cowboy'...but too bad, i'm sooo good on it, my ex just like da 'doggy' style....it's just not my taste... ;)

anyway, talking bout the orgasm...for u guys' info,gals can't control their orgasm... :rolleyes: i knw u r wondering this...but it's true...once they reach the 'peak'...u better knw how to sense it! :cool:

n there's many kind of orgasm...
*only once (the whole process)
**frequent...many times in a sex(during the whole process)

so, it depends on u guys to find out wat kind of orgasm ur gf is...if she's da 1st type, get goin and just leave her alone after the peak... :p
if she's da 2nd type...make sure u satisfy her well,or else....she might curse u well....hehe... :D :D

anyway, it's all 'WIN WIN SITUATION'...u satisfy her,she satisfy u! :cool:

goneraz2 said:
Ok there are two type of stradle... one is for intercourse and the other one is for oral sex. Stradling for oral sex is damn good cause then the girl can control the action, she can do some correction for exxample speed and also the amount of preasure applied. Its easy they just sit on ur face hahahha,,, but try it... good for both the guys and the girls... for the guys this can avoid soar necks and girls get to dictate the rythm of the action.

bikinigal said:
try ask..any guys wan a 'satu malam berdiri'?
keke... :cool:

hmmm .. ... what do you want to "berdiri" for a the entire night?.. you need to specified it in the first place.

Last edited:
satu malam berdiri....sounds good hahahaa......satu malam berdiri beramai ramai issit...?...

bikinigal said:
try ask..any guys wan a 'satu malam berdiri'?
keke... :cool:

bikinigal

the new appointed sex educator/instructor...
but no practical!
strictly lectures only....

Last edited:
ya la bikini gal how bout it satu malam berdiri beramai ramai......sure good wan everyone here handsum handsum and lots of experience :D

i shiok 'berdiri' ler....u choi ar?! :p

BlackSamurai said:
hmmm .. ... what do you want to "berdiri" for a the entire night?.. you need to specified it in the first place.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom