27 sept 2009 sepang track day

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
but few things...
1. ppl still wann cross the white line as exit from pit??? walau leh.....

2. non participant cars still wanna "sumbat" in the pit... as others participant hv to "do" double parking at the pit lane. So plz next time we can consider to park behind the pit area.... if the cars cannot take the hot sun then just keep them in home no worry. hehe.....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
egiewan,
I'm driving a white DC2. I know there are constantly FD2 and Scoobies overtaking me, don't know which is which, mostly all same colour. Haha. I can't even recognize the blue scoobie that shortcut Turn 7 and 8.

blue.taxi,
Ya, I don't even have a pit and have to park outside most of the time. Haha. But anyway, its good for cooling down the engine as the weather aint that hot.

blanquito

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
One thing I saw ... Blue Integra ... before T1 ... just after the white line ... directly swerve to the outer left side like nobody is on the track ... he waited for a black Subaru to past and directly he made his stunt ... that is real dangerous man ... try not to do it anymore ... he did that even before T1 ... :)

And alot of smokers in the PIT ... why they cannot understand proper and simple procedure ...

Anyway ... saw a few photographers ... anyone have idea where to check out photos ? ... :)

I am on the cream white KE70 ...

I do agree .. the BOMOH HUJAN did his job well ... from the last corner we can actually see the rain is about 3KM radius away from the track ... scary ....

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
A friend test out the FD2R... he said the car may not be the fastest or most powerful.... but when come to the corners it performance is damn good!!! (even w/ it stock suspension) which is more pro to track drive.... siok!!!!

3km always from the rain???..... I think it also safe us too as in PJ/USJ area hv heavy rain, therefore many track kaki didn't made it to track.... thus... less cars haha...

a few photographers??? I think that is alots.... of them lah.... hehe

Last edited:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
It was already raining cats and dogs in Subang at about 1230pm. I was also 50/50 contemplating to go or not. And it was also raining on Elite all the way to Putra Heights, after that stop d. Hehe.

At the beginning of the session, there were already few sprays of rain and I thought its gonna be a wet track this time around. :)

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
haha... no worry by year end we should 1 wet/rain track day....

ya, for the smokers do be more caution loh... we may not control them not to somke... but do look out there was lots of spare fuel tank laying around.... so we dont want to see a Fantastic 4 "flame-on"..... hehe

Last edited:

scoobie

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
well, it was my 1st time in track :driver: :) enjoyed it very much & burnt sum rubber... hope i din disturb d line for d trackie...

will try to upgrade my handling & brake system soon....

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
well, it was my 1st time in track :driver: :) enjoyed it very much & burnt sum rubber... hope i din disturb d line for d trackie...

will try to upgrade my handling & brake system soon....

A great trackday indeed. Its nice to see so many subarus and a V10. Don't forget the cooling system in your upgrade list :proud:

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
what is the fastest lap time in sepang?
cause when i saw the black R35 is doing average 2.37 to 2.40 per lap...

ZeroDet

Known Member
May 21, 2009
KL
i join also yesterday
but got problem with gearbox ...duhhh
only 1 , 2 and 4 can masuk.....

damnn....

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

i saw one silver toyota SEG spin in front of me...
end up in the grass

phew!! lucky i was slow hehe

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
only pic i got before camera battery died. forgot to charge.

Last edited:

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
TamanLinkin...got more pic......?? pls post up...nice...

Jun 24, 2009
:driver: Hi. I was the small girl in the blue Mini. Sorry if I got in anyone's way, it was my first time and it was very scary to see all the fast cars coming up in the mirrors. Didn't really know where to go to get out of the way.
I've got some pics. Can't seem to post here, so you can some on flickr at Track Day 270909 - a set on Flickr
I need better lenses to get sharper photos!:bawling:

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100
Had a great time yesterday
Weather was good and manage to get few clean laps for time attack
Manage to cut 6 sec from last May with new cokia tires

Btw, to Miss Lildev Eza a.k.a LMM thanks for the pix

And nice rempit with you spyderslr after 5 years from the last ones :P

To ZeroDet, nevermind, there's always next trackday

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly popular 1,5L Vios has been facelifted for 2021 and is set to arrive with a new sportier face and a range of new safety features. Bookings are now open and will begin now via online and the dealerships. The newly enhanced Vios, with its Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) that includes pre-collision system (PCS) and lane departure alert (LDA) earn it a 5-start ASEAN NCAP safety rating...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience