22ple Coating : First Brand New Unregistered Honda Civic

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
So.....somemore goodness
Cured in a glass bottle for 1 week and i got this. 10ml of products left and I have 10ml. meaning there is minimal solvent or alcohol used on the product. Real glass fragments, its so hard I need to stab the piece with a screwdriver to split it up

Then out of curiosity I pour some 99% IPA and light the fragments on fire!

Then After Effects of the Direct BURN!

Still looks like glass!.

Enjoy :adore:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Hey man...that is a GREAT idea man!!!

But 10ml is already at least half a sedan or maybe a whole compact worth of coating....RESPECT:adore::adore::adore:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Hey man...that is a GREAT idea man!!!

But 10ml is already at least half a sedan or maybe a whole compact worth of coating....RESPECT:adore::adore::adore:
Aiyo worth it to try ma. Its not the money its not the coating. Is giving assurance to consumers and customers that the glass coat I use is BADASS! Hahaha

Real Glass.....
Haha u judge lo. Pictures speaks for themself

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The house looks very familiar...Hahahaha....my 1st hand on with you guys...awesome job Josh...

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
The house looks very familiar...Hahahaha....my 1st hand on with you guys...awesome job Josh...
LOL impossible look familiar kua. this is my place wo. in ipoh wo.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
okay as per request by someone to burn optimum coating. here you go
10cc of Opti-Guard and 10cc of Opti-Coat 2.0, these fragments has been crystallized into solids for 6 months already. Note the difference in colour and the shape.

5cc of pure IPA on each cap and BUUURN!

Opti-Coat 2.0 in burning

Opti-Guard Burning

After burn results

I find that the fragments are slightly more brittle than before burning and also after burning the sized shrinked abit too. Lastly If my observation is correct, the some smaller pieces of fragments had been incinerated.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Question: The OC 2.0 looks a tad yellowish from the picture there. Is the camera playing tricks with the colour or does it really look that way? Was it like that six months ago or did it turn like that over the past six month?

This is really getting interesting.......

absolutegloss

Feb 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Is that all that's remaining from 10ml? So much product loss from alcohol (or what Dr. G will say...solvent) before the coat dries up. Imagine if you only apply a thin layer on the paint then buff that layer off...what's left on the surface must be super wafer thin :hmmmm2:

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Question: The OC 2.0 looks a tad yellowish from the picture there. Is the camera playing tricks with the colour or does it really look that way? Was it like that six months ago or did it turn like that over the past six month?
Has anyone tested this on a white car to see if the coating in question will change the paint colour to slightly yellowish? This is not the first time I see this...remember Meguiar's M188? Now that's a disaster!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

This is really getting interesting.......
not camera trick bro. tmr i shall light 22ple on fire on the car itself!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Is that all that's remaining from 10ml? So much product loss from alcohol (or what Dr. G will say...solvent) before the coat dries up. Imagine if you only apply a thin layer on the paint then buff that layer off...what's left on the surface must be super wafer thin :hmmmm2:
Isn't it suppose to be super thin layer? Thicker may streak right, harder to handle?:confused:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
not camera trick bro. tmr i shall light 22ple on fire on the car itself!
Really ah...???!!!

Hehehe...no need to do that la. That'll be just a gimmick like in those TV commercials. Even for the above test I also have some reservations (until I've done some more reading/testing myself or somebody can explain to me in more details). Pouring alcohol onto a surface and setting it on fire would only burn the alcohol that's evaporting ABOVE the surface. The temperature generated on the surface itself is nowhere near the temperature of the flame. Best test would be to burn the thing from the bottom....like cooking it...hahahah...

Discussion/rebutment is welcome....

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Er... why burn the coating? Paint would never be that hot right? No purpose right but just being curious?

Yes the OC2 bits looks a bit yellowish. Did remember reading somewhere there was a batch of OC2 which had a yellow tinge caused by some leaching from the plastic syringe. My OC2 left about ~7ml gelling up after ~2 years. Did not see any visible yellow tinge at all. Was easy to apply when it was new but about two months back, tried applying it and caused streaks and uneven application and did not level. Did not know what happen then as it did seem still viscous but after seeing it gelling up recently now I know why.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Really ah...???!!!

Hehehe...no need to do that la. That'll be just a gimmick like in those TV commercials. Even for the above test I also have some reservations (until I've done some more reading/testing myself or somebody can explain to me in more details). Pouring alcohol onto a surface and setting it on fire would only burn the alcohol that's evaporting ABOVE the surface. The temperature generated on the surface itself is nowhere near the temperature of the flame. Best test would be to burn the thing from the bottom....like cooking it...hahahah...

Discussion/rebutment is welcome....
true also, i dun dare to do so also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hopefully ZTH sifus can help arr .... B16a Big Vtec under EG6 hood can go fast arr ? Can tapau Stock GTi onot ? How much of horsepower arr inside B16a Big Vtec ? I mean for an auto one . Thanx . If not fast convert to manual can fast arr ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience