2007 Malaysian GP, Sepang

or at renault's garage supporting kovaleinen?? haha....he also from finland

Kovalainen will be in deep trouble this weekend.
He managed to qualified 11th on the starting grid only which enough to make Briatore flame him again if he can't perform any better tomorrow.

Last edited:
2007 Malaysian GP Starting Grid:
1. Felipe Massa (Ferrari)
2. Fernando Alonso (McLaren-Mercedes)
3. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari)
4. Lewis Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes)
5. Nick Heidfeld (BMW Sauber)
6. Nico Rosberg (Williams-Toyota)
7. Robert Kubica (BMW Sauber)
8. Jarno Trulli (Toyota)
9. Ralf Schumacher (Toyota)
10. Mark Webber (Red Bull-Renault)
11. Heikki Kovalainen (Renault)
12. Giancarlo Fisichella (Renault)
13. David Coulthard (Red Bull-Renault)
14. Takuma Sato (Super Aguri-Honda)
15. Jenson Button (Honda)
16. Vitantonio Luizzi (STR-Ferrari)
17. Scott Speed (STR-Ferrari)
18. Anthony Davidson (Super Aguri-Honda)
19. Rubens Barrichello (Honda)
20. Alexander Wurz (Williams-Toyota)
21. Christijan Albers (Spyker-Ferrari)
22. Adrian Sutil (Spyker-Ferrari)

8. Jarno Trulli (Toyota)

Great to see Alonso keeping his form with Mclaren. This season's title race is going to be a really close one.

Looks like McLaren is on par with Ferrari during qualifying.
Nick Heidfeld stand a chance to be on the podium if any two cars from the 1st and 2nd row retired from the race.

Kovalainen will be in deep trouble this weekend.
He managed to qualified 11th on the starting grid only which enough to make Briatore flame him again if he can't perform any better tomorrow.
Fishi is in deepshit, he qualify behind the newbie.

I told you so, Fishi is slow.

8. Jarno Trulli (Toyota)

gosh, the 2006 World Constructor Champion can only qualify at 11th and 12th? OMG,they are even behind Red Bull-Renault.

Alonso seriously make the right decision OR the 2 drivers are hopeless.

Fishi is in deepshit, he qualify behind the newbie.

I told you so, Fishi is slow.

This is not the first time Fisichella being outdo by his younger and less experience teammate.
History is repeating itself.
Last time Alonso, now Kovalainen.
I think this will be Fisichella's last season in F1 if he continues to perform poorly.

Fisichella have something 'fishy' going on during qualifying that's why he can't really focus on qualifying.
Hahahaha.....:tongwink:

Last edited:
gosh, the 2006 World Constructor Champion can only qualify at 11th and 12th? OMG,they are even behind Red Bull-Renault.

Alonso seriously make the right decision OR the 2 drivers are hopeless.

I think first of all other teams have more improved cars than Renault.
Secondly, it might be those two Renault drivers being not-so-on-form.
Fisichella is known to have a non-consistant driving performance as sometimes he drives brilliantly while at other time, he drives badly.
For Kovalainen, he is quite lousy as a rookie.
He is driving for a great team and yet he can't deliver good results.
Lewis Hamilton did far better than him.

airasia onboard with William

71295.jpg

time for F1 pit babes :)

source: f1-live.com

AirAsia
diapo_403.jpg

Petronas
diapo_425.jpg

Honda, the power of dream
diapo_429.jpg

diapo_432.jpg

diapo_441.jpg

Flying angel ???
diapo_446.jpg

Congratulations to Team McLaren-Mercedes, Fernando Alonso & Lewis Hamilton for winning the 2007 Malaysian GP.
Fantastic drive from Lewis.
Overtook both Ferraris at the first lap at the first and second corner!
That's classical!
Lewis Hamilton is SuperB!!!

Last edited:
indeed, Lewis Hamilton just proved that the first race was no fluke by the early overtaking and also doing all the blocking the Ferraris from the start till end for Alonso's lone race victory today.

Fernando Alonso proved he won world championship not becoz of Renault solely. he IS that good!!

Kimi looked tired and frustrated though..

already Ferrari trailing McLaren by about 10 pts... if Ferrari is separated with McLaren by 30 pts by the 5th round, it would be very very hard for them to clinch 2007 title.

Just came back from the race. I must say its a rather boring one without much overtaking and incidence. However, good thing is, Mclaren do a 1-2 this time. I was just telling myself before the race, everytime i go Sepang, Mclaren always don't win.

Anyways, traffic was really heavy after the KLIA toll. Got stucked for about 30 mins and finally reached and parked my car and proceeded to the entrance. It was already about 1.30. Didn't really do much except to hang around and made a big mistake by not bringing enough water. Had to pay RM5 for a can of Coke. Even that, i had to wait 20 fucking mins under the hot sun to buy it. Gosh, that sux man. Was checking out lots of hotties. Some local, some overseas. Man, i have a feeling these girls go to F1 as a reason to dress skimpy. Almost a beach like atmosphere with those low neckline spaghetti tops and super tight and short hot pants.

Race started and to my delight Mclaren raced to a 1-2 position while Massa stumbled when he tried that stupid overtaking move on Lewis. And then it was all the way till the last lap. The reason i'm saying this is because my sitting position at Citrine stand isn't esactly the best place to view the race. I had to rely on the TV in front of us. Plus, you're practically just seeing cars zooming past you in the straights. However, no complains because watching a F1 car live is one hell of an experience. The sound effect, the vibration of your seats as it zooms past you, the smell of burnt petrol..absolutely top class. But i'm rather surprise there are some people who didn't bring ear plugs and while some had to cover their ears practically the whole race, there's some hero who didn't even cover their ears. Maybe they're deaf.

Anyways, i left almost immediately after Alonso crossed the finishing line and i skipped the jam, apart from a minor jam at the traffic lights. I must say the police did a good job in dissipating the traffic, or maybe i left just too early to be stucked in one. And then it started to pour like cats and dogs when i hit the highway. It would have been so much more exciting had it rained during the race.

A good vistory for Mclaren and that made me a happy man. Well done Mclaren, in particular Lewis Hamilton.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom