www.hcc.ne1.net
Check this out.
McLaren's Front wing for Montreal.

Source: GPupdate.net

bertdeen30

500 RPM
Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
bro . mclaren will improve this what i think . the car for mclaren , renault or ferrari . always the driver the best since shumacher wanted to leave F1 for years , and now he leave ferrari make a good laps for last year from felipe massa and mika rakkanoin . but what i think this year will be alanso , massa then hamilton then rakkanoin

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
oh right, just finish watch the f1 qualifying!!! result as below ham, alo, hei, rai, mas.web. ros. kub,fis and tru!!!!!!!!

mc and ferrari is doing good job on this race!!! HEI is really stuntman on the qualifying!!! leave 2 tyres mark on the wall!!!!!!!!!! malaysia boleh!!!!!!!! good luck to all and show us the good exciting moment tomorrow!!!

i predict the dangerous corner sure happen accident tomorrow race!!!! good luck !!!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Its called the Wall of World Champions.

Anyways, didn't watch the qualifying coz its too late but i must say Mclaren looked strong. Congrats to Ham as it'll be the first time he'll start in poll. Hopefully he doesn't screw up in his maiden poll start.

BTW, Mclaren's front wing is looking more and more like an AH Beng's modification from Brothers.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Bat Mobile.....by Mclaren.

Wish i could watch this race but its just too late. Gonna give it a miss. How i wish i was back at my studying days. I'd watch every single race back then. Only this few years i've been missing a few races each season.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
10 DNF
4 Alonso cut through
4 Safety car deployment
2 black flags
1 major car flip
1 waltz dance

and most important
1 new GP champion

Congratulation to Hamilton!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Takuma Sato smoke Ralf's Toyota, Alonso Merc and finish at P6!
Definitely a day for Honda to celebrate.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Great and eventful GP, those miss the Live telecast shall not miss the repeat.

Sorry for Ferrari, but looks like they have a lot of work to do in order to catch up, both inside and outside the race! Ferrari is good at "overtaking" at pitlane when Ross Brawn was around, and today, Kimi lost a position to Alonso in his Final pit stop!

And Kimi, kissing your teammate car is the last thing you shall do!

Just curious, did Alexanda Wruz finish 3rd with his broken rear wing?

Last edited:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Man!!! I saw how Kubica slammed on Jarno then wheelied' then slammed on the right then everything was flying and flipping and left the monocoque body only?!?!?! Blardy hell when they show it up close Kubica was like a rag doll flipped inside. Damn scary leh. There was 1 driver behind and you can actually see Kubica's car going to pieces!!! Its crazy that he survived. Some more next week Indianapolis! Damn!!!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
this is one of the best GP in 2007 so far.
\\

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
anyone know when is the replay of the F1 in astro? last night miss the race...
thanks

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
source: Formula 1 : News KUBICA - F1-Live.com
f1-live.com

The safety Cell did its job
Doctors Dennis give his first impressions.

Interviewed Monday morning on Montreal radio station 98.5 FM, doctor Ronald Denis gave a few details regarding Robert Kubica's fearful crash on the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit.

Denis, associate head doctor of the Canadian Grand Prix, thought he had seen the Polish driver's final hour. "We thought he was dead. Poor him, it's over. (We thought) there would be no more brain left, that there would be nothing left," he said.

Despite the incredible violence of the accident, Kubica was able to describe the collision with Jarno Trulli's car, the impact against the wall and the rolls that ensued, but there exists a blank space between the end of his course and the moment where he opened his eyes to discover the presence of track personnel.

"We were impressed because he was talking to us," related doctor Denis, adding that Robert Kubica owes his life to the highly-developed technology of the safety cell which surrounds the cockpit.

"We see the results today. A few years ago, that driver would never have come out alive from an accident like that one," said Ronald Denis, underlining that quite to the contrary, his patient emerges with "no major wounds," except for a sprain and a light concussion.

The BMW-Sauber team will decide over the next few days if their driver will race in the United States Grand Prix this week, a wish Kubica has already expressed.
if you check the damage done on the car, the latest Technology and FIA safety guide did help a lot to save driver's life.

my first worry is Kubica's leg! Kubica with 1.84m, is kind of tall for driver (8cm taller than Schumi), the badly damage front nose remind me of Alex Zanardi who lost both of his leg in a CART racing accident. Glad to hear that he is okay.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
source:Formula 1 : News ALONSO - F1-Live.com (f1-live.com)

Hamilton's win 'lucky' says Alonso

Fernando Alonso in Canada insisted that a poor race result had not made him downbeat.

By finishing just seventh in Montreal, the Spaniard lost his championship lead to his rookie McLaren teammate Lewis Hamilton, who now tops the drivers' standings by eight points.

Alonso, however, pointed the finger at the safety car rules, 'bad luck' and badly graining Bridgestone tyres, and contrasted his situation to that of the hospitalised Robert Kubica.

"I am fine," the 25-year-old reigning world champion, who set the fastest lap of the race, told the Spanish newspaper Diario As.

"What do you want me to say? It has been a difficult race but I prefer to be in my position that Kubica's. You don't even want to race at all when you see someone crash like that."

"I am second in the world championship and I have a car that can win races with eleven (races) to go. I still feel like I am the favourite for the title,"
he added.

Alonso said he thought Hamilton had been 'lucky' to not similarly fall foul of the safety car rules, which he said would have dropped the young Briton to eighth.

"He had the luck with the safety car and I did not, but this is normal. Because of it the race was a lottery and the spectators got to see a Williams on the podium."

Regarding Hamilton's lead, Alonso reiterated his impression so far: "He is in the best position now and all the rest of us must recover, but I still see the title as being disputed by four drivers."
To me, this double WDC champion's sarcastic statement doesn't recognise and respect the hard work of Hamilton and Williams + Alex Wurz at all.

he must have forgot he make a huge mistake and miss the turn one at the beginning of the race. At least I didn't see Hamilton make such mistake.

Last edited:

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
I thought Kubica was badly injured too... but i guess the safety standards in F1 are really high. What really surprised me though was that even with such high standards of safety and he survived with no problems, why were his feet exposed outside the survival tub?!?!

Link to picture with his feet exposed: autosport.com - Photo Gallery: Canadian GP Sunday (2007)

If the car had barrel rolled on the front side/his feet.. they would have been completely crushed. He wouldn't have just walked away with a sprained ankle. He is indeed a very lucky chap...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday my beloved car got stolen at Pantai Hillpark. :bawling: Parked near to the guard also wont scare these muthafckrs! Detail of the car is as follows :

-Honda civic eg4 Hatchback (or dolphin as some call it)
-Red color
-cap ayam ssr type c 15" silver color
-standard bodykit. No lips or ducktail whatever. Standard exhaust also.
-front windshield got ppum sticker and sepang parking sticker PA4
-Back screen got small mambo sticker
-Left sideskirt got crack, big one in fact.
-Driver...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience