2006 Brazil, Interlagos

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I think ambassador will be the perfect for position for him for the first year of his retirement. :)

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Daniel Lee said:
I think ambassador will be the perfect for position for him for the first year of his retirement. :)
Ferrari World Peace Tour :regular_smile: :_:

i think Michael might take sometime during the off season to help Kimi fit in to the new team and be there the most of the begining of the season to assist and advice Kimi and Massa...maybe not as a technical advisor...i am sure he wants Ferrari to regain control next year...

another 5 months of slumber as the season ends... this feeling sucks...

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Yes, good bye Schuey, looking forward to him assisting Kimi suit into the new team and continue the Ferrari winning form.

Now thaT alonso has gone to whats that team's name? Wonder if Renault will be able to carry on their winning form with the new drivers... as far as i can see... Fisi is always been a no. 2 and we don't see a good consistent driver in the mold of Alonso in it... Wonder what will happen.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Kovalainen is a good bet for renault, he has the reputation of being extremely quick in other series and is always regarded very talented (some say is a better driver than Nico even though Nico won the GP2 series) so personnaly i don think there is a prob with him replacing FA, as specially with still with Flavio guidance

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I was reading f1racinglive.com and rumours are flying around that Ross Brawn is also leaving Ferrari, either for good or a sabbatical year. Also mentioned is that Jean Todt will be leaving Ferrari for a higher managerial position at Ferrari and he won't be that active in Formula 1 anymore. Brawn could well be joining another team after he's back from his sabbatical. Its a normal practice for such key figures to be"isolated" for a period of time before joining the new team, and this is so that they don't bring along the teams latest technology over to the new employer.

This sounds like a major shakeup. I'm not sure if Ferrari can maintain the momentum if these main guys leave the outfit. This is further added by Michael's retirement and we all know what a leader Michael is in the team. Massa, to be honest isn't the same driver as Michael is.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
prodigy said:
I was reading f1racinglive.com and rumours are flying around that Ross Brawn is also leaving Ferrari, either for good or a sabbatical year. Also mentioned is that Jean Todt will be leaving Ferrari for a higher managerial position at Ferrari and he won't be that active in Formula 1 anymore. Brawn could well be joining another team after he's back from his sabbatical. Its a normal practice for such key figures to be"isolated" for a period of time before joining the new team, and this is so that they don't bring along the teams latest technology over to the new employer.

This sounds like a major shakeup. I'm not sure if Ferrari can maintain the momentum if these main guys leave the outfit. This is further added by Michael's retirement and we all know what a leader Michael is in the team. Massa, to be honest isn't the same driver as Michael is.
i think RB just wants to take a year off to cool down...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
it's not a secret that Ross Brown wanna take 1 year off.
to be frank, RB and JT stay in Ferrari because of MSC.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
from what i see after the brazilian gp massa seems like an over reacting, he cant even match shumi qualities. dont what do u guys think?

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Well, even you will over-react if you were to win at your home turf in such a race.
He still has a long way to go, Schuey is in a league of his own. So cannot compare Massa with Schuey, Massa will just grow to be his own driver, his own style.

He has the potential, now, he just need a mentor to continue to mold him into his own.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
how about compare massa with kimi?
Massa already spoke openly that he won't lift his right foot and let kimi pass him easily on the track.

I don't know what's the post-schumi era in Ferrari, but this is not what John Todt want in his Ferrari. Ferrari has been practise clear No.1 and No.2 driver for so long. Massa might have think that he won 2 GP for Ferrari and he have some chips in his hand he can play around.

He might have forgot John Todt and Ross Brown hire Kimi to replace Schumi, IMHO, Massa still a poor supporting driver.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
zique said:
Well, even you will over-react if you were to win at your home turf in such a race.
He still has a long way to go, Schuey is in a league of his own. So cannot compare Massa with Schuey, Massa will just grow to be his own driver, his own style.

He has the potential, now, he just need a mentor to continue to mold him into his own.
I agree with what zique said.
Rubens Barrichello had been trying for years to finish the Brasillian GP and he had a history of a decade plus(if I'm not mistaken) of consecutive DNF in his home GP.
Try to imagine it Rubens were to win the Brasillian GP.
I think he will celebrate his victory like he had won 10 WDC.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Can I ask where can I get more reasonable and cheaper price to fix my tensioner pulley in KL/PJ?
Low budget eh... :(

The tensioner pulley changed before and currently I clocked about 185k mileage already.
current symptoms I'm having is that, power steering getting heavy, rpm unstable during trafic jams when press and de-press the clutch.
last time i kena before, the auxiliary belt putus because the tensioner's pulley worn out and jam, these were symptoms as well. so this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience