1mm bore

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
the reliability also depends on the material of the block.

sky : he maxed out his stroke. :)

with 1.3k..banana manifold?hehe!

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
actually i wun syaing i maxed out also la. u see, toyota normally plp use either supercharged or 20V. but both were 1.6l engine.

now on toyota celica which do have 1.8l engine on some country. so its enable us to hybrid the engine block over. its almost 99% compatible with 1.6l with little stuff need to mod around. basically it carry longer conrod with the block 3mm higher thn 1.6l, however the piston do share the same dia 81mm.

that why im saying its already maxed out. well side track here abit. RM1.3k for banana is worth investing provided its frm those performance tuner products like HKS, TOmei or so. At least thier stuff was flow test proven. but for toyota, there is no tuner ever come out with such product. yes, it can be locally made but does any local made with dyno flow proven?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
actually i was wondering about the same thing.im not too sure about the flow for a custom banana/turbular manifold.

btw,wat block are u using?i saw ur BOT pic, it didnt look like a 20v. :P

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
as i mentioned lor... im using the 1.8l block

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
normality78 said:
actually i wun syaing i maxed out also la. u see, toyota normally plp use either supercharged or 20V. but both were 1.6l engine.

now on toyota celica which do have 1.8l engine on some country. so its enable us to hybrid the engine block over. its almost 99% compatible with 1.6l with little stuff need to mod around. basically it carry longer conrod with the block 3mm higher thn 1.6l, however the piston do share the same dia 81mm.

that why im saying its already maxed out. well side track here abit. RM1.3k for banana is worth investing provided its frm those performance tuner products like HKS, TOmei or so. At least thier stuff was flow test proven. but for toyota, there is no tuner ever come out with such product. yes, it can be locally made but does any local made with dyno flow proven?
What's the use of banana manifold for NA cars ? Any explanation on this ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am totally new in car maintaining as i am going to get my first own car soon.
Is Tufoil suitable to use for a brand new car? Will it void warranty?

I understand that every 5000 km we need to change car oil which we called black oil in cantonese. So is Tufoil a kind of black oil or it's a supplement oil which means we still need to use black oil + Tufoil?

Where do we fill Tufoil into? How? When?

Sry if the questions r too newbie :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience