1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Omg your car is so pretty! Externally mine looks like crap! Yours is so much far ahead compared to mine. Sigh. I even have the wrong tyre size... sigh.

OK! Thanks! How much time you think we need? A full day? Any specific day you're free?
Dude we all need time to get to perfection. Before i send in the car for the mega project, i was spending time to buy all the rubber linings and trim to restore it. After the mega project i am going for full body spray. FYI, this is my family car for the past 13 years, most of the time i was looking after it until i bought it over from my dad. My point is, you need more time ! I have spent my last 13 years with this car and it had went through 4 different drivers in the family that does not take care of it. For your case, i am not sure how the last owner treated your monster, but now its yours, please don't give up !

Thanks,
Ken

Reactions: Izso

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
wow...
whats the effect of driving a 2 door car?
it makes the driver looks at least 15 years younger.
As told to Iszo, this car has been with me for 13 years, my family first coupe car actually. It was the bomb back in the days but now nothing much.

What's the effect ? Nothing much, most of the time my gf will be driving it. I can't driving this everyday as i will shred the tyres on every turn.

Thanks,
Ken

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
As told to Iszo, this car has been with me for 13 years, my family first coupe car actually. It was the bomb back in the days but now nothing much.

What's the effect ? Nothing much, most of the time my gf will be driving it. I can't driving this everyday as i will shred the tyres on every turn.

Thanks,
Ken
Then u should let us drives...i can promise i wont shred the tires...if it does shred then confirm its not by me, most probably Izso, Vr2, and all those power kaki.

i've been trying to sell of my Waja and its proving to be near impossible. Like u i took over from my dad and i am the one looking after it since it stopped going to proton. looks like it will stay and become a legend or maybe a project car somewhere down the road. I have a feeling it will have a manual gearbox in the future...

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Then u should let us drives...i can promise i wont shred the tires...if it does shred then confirm its not by me, most probably Izso, Vr2, and all those power kaki.

i've been trying to sell of my Waja and its proving to be near impossible. Like u i took over from my dad and i am the one looking after it since it stopped going to proton. looks like it will stay and become a legend or maybe a project car somewhere down the road. I have a feeling it will have a manual gearbox in the future...
LOLLLLL ... this one is slushbox 1JZ, doubt it will be any fun for any of them. I am also looking for Transgo Quickshift kit for the slush box. Not that expensive for the part but who can install it is another case. It won't near DCT lighting quick shifting speed but it should be fun.

Waja can stuff in 4G93 easily, get one with LSD drivetrain and upgrade the handling department. It will last you a pretty long time until you got a proper sports car.

Thanks,
Ken

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
OK! Thanks! How much time you think we need? A full day? Any specific day you're free?
If anything goes smoothly weekend night should be sufficient during tt...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
One night is all you need? Hmm.. Ok Let's plan this offline

if the previous tune is already good.... (since u were mentioning it rans great on hot day)

so just a matter adjusting for temperature compensation that can be adjusted in without taking much time

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi guys,

Would be great if you guys can help out, I have just changed to a 15" rims, but when I brake, my left side brake will shake(warped?) or vibrate with the sound "Grrrrr..." like a grinding sound, and my car seems like refuses to stop. It is only on the left side.

I did my balancing and alignment prior to this.

took out the tyre and tried to fix it in properly, still the same, could it be something to do with my brakes or the rim size?btw way I am driving a Proton Wira. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience