1980 Porsche 928 Euro S

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Pick this one up yesterday. Exterior looks decent, engine runs good. Interior is shot. Need seats, dash, door panels, etc. Very fun car to drive, very unique looking car. I will get the interior work done, then I will bring it out more. I am not sure if it is available in MY, I saw a few long time ago. Here are some pics.

Last edited:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
leonl,

nice ride.... in Malaysia kinda very rare species for this kind of ride...

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
When I was a kid, saw the car from the rear and that image is imprint in my mind. I wish I can find it and get it in-expensive in MY. Very nice combo of handling, appearance, and performance. The sound of the exhaust from V8 is amazing, wish mine is 5 speed. Maybe I will do the conversion later on. I am enjoying the car very much.

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
hi they have here price range between 60k to 1**k over and if its an original GTS nearly 200k.last time saw one guy trying to sell it for 280k but i think the dude was a bit high ahaha.anyway bring this baby to her original condition and have fun.used to be one of my "must have car"list too now i am driving a TVR chimaera wich is also a V8 so like u i do know how it feels to drive a big cc V8.keep up the good work and show more pics take care

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Thank you. At least now I know what to expect when I am in MY. Seriously, US is still one of the place for car guys like me. I get to drive car that I would never think of or never have a chance to do so. You can get a show room condition and low miles 1995 GTS for like 34K USD. That is a little over 110K MY. I an starting to re-upholster the interior first and replacing the worn out seats, then just keep driving it. There are choices of the 4.7L (300hp) or the 5.0L (330hp), then the 5 speed swap. I always wanted a V8, but don't really like the style of US V8 car like mustang and camaro. Corvette will be nice, but still expensive.

You own a TVR chimaera in MY?? That must be very expensive to own one and maintain it. I do my own mechanic work, so I can keep the cost down. The low rumble of V8 and the screaming of high rpm really nice to listen to. I think I will put a muffler to soften it a little. Good luck in your V8 and maybe you can give me a ride when I am back home :)

Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I respayed my car almost 6 years ago...

Its extra metallic powder 2K metalic oven baked spray with diamond effects.

One angle it looks like blue, another angle it looks like greenish blue....

Am sending to touch up the rear boot lit and bumper soon...

The repainter assured me it will be very close in matching the old paint...

Also it has got watermarks on the front of the car and on the left side of the front door & windscreen.

Overall the paintwork is in almost perfect...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience