Porsche 911SC 1979

dD3v1L

From Facebook
Jun 27, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hello all,
I have a Porsche 911SC targa 1979 which needed to be overhauled. thick white smoke comes out of the exhaust when i drive around. I would also like to rewire the whole electrical system as the power windows does not work, lights and brake lights as well. Those are the main things. might also consider minor detailing (restoration works) etc. the car is in Kuching, Sarawak and I intend to ship it over to Peninsular Malaysia for repairs. Anyone with experience with these cars know any good shops? Contact numbers would very much be appreciated, thanks!

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
Mostly those workshop scare to do it even service center too because once solve a problem that it will come another problem,done 1 before but the cost is quick high once done the overhaul,are you sure you need to do it?seems too old to drive it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Honda Civic EG hatchback just got stolen today (29th April 2010).
Number Plate : PJD 9374
Color : White
Outlook: Replica Advan RG with AD07, clubeg6 sticker at front bonnet, I love JDM sticker at fuel cover, J's racing gold sticker at above exhaust muffler, fiberglass replica spoon ducktail, front windscreen and side mirror and rear all sand blasted with old number plate PDD 22
Last location: Parked opposite Sri Petaling Carrefour at 3.30pm

Guys please help me out, appreciate your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience